[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a favorite animated cooking show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 1453738459061.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453738459061.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Do you have a favorite animated cooking show?
>>
>>7309892
>chicken thighs
>red
>double frying
>>
>>7309892
Cooking seems a lot easier in anime.
>>
>>7309892
nice try jack
>>
I've found anime I enjoy about all sorts of shit, but despite how obsessed Japan is with food and eating, there really doesn't seem to be much decent content about food (manga is a different story).

If you can stomach "cute girls doing cute things" type shit, Koufuku Graffiti is alright. There's barely any plot beyond "food is better with it's made with love", and is mostly just Cooking with Dog tier food being prepared and eaten.
>>
>Nobody has mentioned Shokugeki no Soma yet
Seriously guys?

>>7309937
>Talking shit about my homeboy Francis
U fookin wot m8 u r 1 cheeky kunt i'll knock ye on the gabber i swer on me mums lyfe
>>
Yakitate Japan
>>
>>7311768
It's been 5 posts, calm down.

>>7309892
Hiro is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>7309937
>Cooking with Dog tier food being prepared and eaten.
Also known as god tier
>>
>>7309937

>mostly just Cooking with Dog tier food being prepared and eaten

>>7311768
>>7311820

As in it's not Shokugeki no Soma iron chef academy type stuff, nor Toriko.
>>
>>7311841
In the sense that it's non-competitive? Cause cooking with dog generally has a higher difficulty level than soma
>>
>>7311850

It's simple home cooked meals cooked at home.
>>
File: pie.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pie.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Is alchemy considered cooking?
>>
>>7311850
>a higher difficulty level than soma
Did you watch soma's last 8 episodes or so?
A lot of the shit they make is insanely technical.
>>
>>7309892
why is her chicken red
>>
Koufuku Graffiti is my current fave. I was excited when I saw JK-Meshi, but it's really shit. I appreciate that they probably have a hyper low budget, but the only things they've "cooked" so far is Japanese snacks mashed together
>>
>>7311938
>no gloves
>no safety goggles
>hair not tied back safely
this webm is really triggering
nice pie but not worth violating so many health and safety rules
>>
>rinsing the chicken in water for no reason
>her bare arms aren't being assaulted by searing hot droplets of oil
>literally just chicken nuggets

proof that weebs don't know how to cook
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>7312004
Dark meat?
>>
>>7311800
Came here to post this. Epic baking anime.
>>
tl;dr

names of the cooking anime?
>>
>>7311800
>>7312334
Read it, it goes by a lot faster. It's the same plot over and over though.
>>
Toriko was pretty cool, even though it's fanciful. I watched around 80ish episodes.

I thought it was adorable how they took in children's suggestions/drawings of random stuff that could exist in the world of Toriko, then animated/featured them in the beginning of the show.

I'd also like to mention Fighting Foodons. Which was basically culinary competition mixed with pokemon. It failed hard, but was interesting.
>>
>>7309892
Korea have similar fried boneless chicken.

So fucking good, so fucking juicy, so fucking bite sized heaven.

Asian fried chicken beats fucking KFC everytime.
>>
File: 1453602589263s.jpg (7KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1453602589263s.jpg
7KB, 250x192px
>>7309892
>all those extra steps just to fry chicken
>>
>>7309892
Is the double frying really necessary when you can get it in one go
>>
the fact that western fats don't understand that double frying is an extremely basic element of korean style fried chicken enjoyed in large parts of east asia is proof that /ck/ shouldn't bother posting about anything other than fast food and alcoholism
>>
>>7312433
I'm more asking the why its a thing aside from m-muh culture
>>
>>7309898
they can look pretty red desu
>>
>>7312433

>if only they cooked glorious korean in the west they'd have something other than fast food and alcohol

I bet you can't even explain why you double fry, or why a different approach couldn't possibly be better.
>>
>>7312433
plenty of people double fry potatoes for french fries, but when we fry chicken it's large pieces on the bone being fried for around 15 minutes which means it won't need a second fry to get crispy.

you don't need to get so upset because some people didn't understand why it was fried twice. your anger hides feelings of shame, and i feel sad that you're acting this way. you don't have anything to be ashamed about.

if you only fry something for a few minutes, frying it again gives it a much crispier coating.

>captcha says a lattice pie crust is a waffle
anyone else notice captcha has been wrong more often lately?
>>
>>7312334
It's is the godking of cooking anime

>>7312394

no shit genius. That's the point. i will admit it dropped off fast after the Monaco Cup Arc but overall it is the GOAT cooking anime of all time
>>
>>7309892

I used to watch this all the time as a kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41l1rCztlhw&list=PLMM5OPiA4VBcS38iQPtEFl2M1_i_Q-EEi

If you dig those kinds of shonen anime that end with a dragged out tournament arc but with Chinese cooking then you might be interested in this.
>>
>>7312719
nice one
>>
>>7312417
What "extra steps"? You mean washing the meat? Or marinating it? The only step that could even be remotely considered superfluous is frying it twice, and even that could make some sense.
>>
>>7312671
>no shit genius. That's the point
so it's intentionally shit. that doesn't MAKE it good to watch

read it to save your fucking time
>>
You don't need to wash your chicken unless you dropped it or something, especially if you're fucking deep frying it. It's a great way to spread bacteria around your sink and kitchen though
>>
File: steak danace.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steak danace.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Koufuku Graffiti was alright.
Although looking back it was kinda odd.
>the act of eating food is portrayed in a somewhat erotic fashion for whatever reason
>kirin being the same age as ryou yet the narrative treats her like she's 8 years old
>>
>>7309892
https://youtu.be/1dOKMIKdjHQ
>>
https://youtu.be/Cvpe1-562M8?t=355

this used to be great. the show they replaced it with isn't as good.
>>
>>7309892

>>>/a/
Go back to your containment board, pedo'
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fybn5yBtWkQ

Representing /tg/
>>
>>7309892
There are animated cooking shows. I don't even know what to say right now.
>>
>>7313327
It's anime. If you don't feel like you're watching Cheese Pizza then you're not watching anime... Unfortunately.
>>
>>7312037
>he gets triggered by mongolian tapestry in motion
>>
>>7309892
>those giant fucking chicken thighs
Jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 1280401886888.jpg (97KB, 633x635px) Image search: [Google]
1280401886888.jpg
97KB, 633x635px
i have this saved from forever ago
>>
>>7312389
I think the OP was Hidamari Sketch. I suspect this because of alarming rates of wideness.
>>
>>7312037

>Health and safety

Faget
>>
>>7313373
Thanks for the middle school flashbacks.
>>
File: lewd pizza.gif (2MB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
lewd pizza.gif
2MB, 500x203px
>>7313327
Koufuku Graffiti was comfy. I'm sad there probably won't be a second season.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.