[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: unnamed.png (34KB, 406x362px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
34KB, 406x362px
What you eating?

What you drinking?

How are you celebrating the day?
>>
File: george-jefferson.jpg (22KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
george-jefferson.jpg
22KB, 295x300px
>>
>>7309112
Staying home. Not waving the flag or singing our national anthem. I did cook a meat pie from the freezer for lunch, though, and might have a couple of beers later on.

All of our true patriots will have passed out drunk by now, so I don't think you're going to get much of a response.
>>
Sausage sizzle, goon bag, case of VB

Bucket of SFC in the fridge for later
>>
>>7309112
Backyard cricket got rained out
>>
I just ate some chicken, spaghetti, lettuce, and avocado+dijon. Was pretty good.
>>
Rent inspection tomorrow, just spent half the morning scrubbing the kitchen from top to bottom.

Something out of the freezer and into the microwave tonight, I think there's some left over spaghetti bol or something from last week in there.

Just about to head to the market because the fridge and cupboard is empty, need to stock up on food.

Happy straya day cunts
>>
>>7309136
>a meat pie from the freezer
What brand and how did you cook it m8?
>>
>>7309238
Four and Twenty. In the oven. They're always shit microwaved. I don't know why they even bother putting microwave instructions on the package.
>>
>>7309257
>Four and Twenty
Not bad. I always go for chicken and vegetable for a frozen pie.

>I don't know why they even bother putting microwave instructions on the package.
Because preheating an oven takes ages m8 and sometimes you just want your pie right now.

I have microwaved pies before. I agree the oven is better, but sometimes I'm too lazy. I microwave for a couple of extra minutes and fin this crisps up the pastry a bit and concentrates the flavour by removing moisture from the filling.
>>
Went rogue with the mud cakes at work.
>>
>>7309333
My theory on cakes is if they don't need to be refrigerated then they are shit.

Nice decoration though m8.
>>
Dominos Pizza and chocolate milk. I live pretty far away from anywhere so I can't really celebrate with anyone .
>>
>>7309734
>Dominos Pizza
What did you get m8.

They are usuyally pretty shit in my opinion.
>>
>>7309740
Pepperoni and a ham. $5 each so can't really complain and there's hardly anywhere open anyway because everyone's drinking
>>
I made meat pies with ketchup the other day

didn't even realize it was Aussie day

cheers
>>
>>7309758
If you didn't realise then clearly you don't work, and as such you're a leech and scourge on our economy.
>>
>>7309767

>realise
>taking Aussie-prisoner-island-cakewalk-day this seriously

'ello MATE
>>
Spent the day at the bowls club having a roll, beer and bbq.
made some pulled pork last night and reheated and served in buns with 'slaw
marinated off a bunch of chicken thighs in lime juice, chilli, ginger, garlic, corriander, fish sauce, brown sugar, kaffir leaves, salt, pepped and a dash of soy
lamb and rosemary snags in bread with some dead horse
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_oDapYtFlM
>>
>australia day

Talk about your made up bullshit that nobody cares about.

It seems more reasonable to celebrate Columbus killing all the Native Americans.
>>
>>7309826
Dude we invented shitposting, and you arent doing it right
>>
>>7309112
australia shaped pies, lamb, snags, pork ribs, burgers
potato salad, slaw, some hipster salad some fag brought
pavlova, jelly slie, lamingtons

drinking VB, melbourne bitters and fosters for the lulz
>>
>>7309826
>thinking we dont explicitly celebrate dominance over dindus
>>
>>7309826
Butthurt lefty detected. How was your self flagellation day with your other enlightened friends? Cheers lad
>>
>>7309826

sydney detected

pls secede
>>
File: 1453801715470451803944.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1453801715470451803944.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I just spent the day relaxing at home, watched a movie and had a few beers with my brother.

Made zucchini slice for dinner, not sure how Aussie that is. Something simple that'll fill me up and I can take it to work tomorrow.

Drinking a few Coopers.
>>
File: 14538026706991526667571.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
14538026706991526667571.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>7310014
Probably looks better cut into chunks.
>>
>>7310014
Quiche is for faggots, good choice of beer though mate.
>>
>>7310031
Quiche has a crust mate, this is a slice.

Also if you eat quiche and start craving dick, it was never the quiches fault to begin with.
>>
>>7310014
>not having iodised salt
Enjoy your brain retardation m8.
>>
>>7310044

He's Aussie he probably eats fish. I like seaweed for iodine myself.
>>
>>7309429
what about fruit cakes?
>>
>>7310049
I concede that fruit cake is the exception. I love fruit cake. Lots of citrus peel is a must.

Panettone is an exception as well, although that is really more of a bread.
>>
>>7310040
Oh fuck off, its the same shit.
>>
>>7310068
Whatever mate, it tastes good.

You can continue to deprive yourself if you're that insecure.
>>
>>7310078
I bet you voted for hoops
>>
>>7310081
I dunno what you're talking about, last time I voted, I voted for K Rudd. Wasn't me who put Abbott or his henchmen in power.
>>
>>7310119
>When im not destroying ass, im destroying quiche
>>
>>7310135
I like quiche and ass.
>>
>>7310144
Does anyone really like quiche though?
>>
>>7310145
I never made quiche, it was zucchini slice.
>>
File: necowboy1.jpg (17KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
necowboy1.jpg
17KB, 400x600px
>>7310147
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Quiche+Eater
>>
>>7310156
>I live my life according to the rules of urban dictionary and if I eat quiche I'll be Gay.

Yeah mate, blame the quiches.
>>
>>7310163
Did you know quiche is the second leading cause of HIV infection?
>>
File: Fairy_Bread.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_Bread.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>Australians
>No fairy bread
>>
File: Kangaroo_meat_supermarket.jpg (116KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kangaroo_meat_supermarket.jpg
116KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: Img_5357.jpg (136KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Img_5357.jpg
136KB, 1600x1067px
>>
At a recent Commonwealth event Malcolm Turnbull, the Australian Prime Minister, found himself in discussion with Queen Elizabeth II about his country's image problem on the international stage.
"Strewth Lizzie, I just don't think us Ozzies get a fair bite of the wallaby when it comes to international politics. If only we were the Kingdom of Australia other nations would respect us more".
"Well Mr Turnbull", replied the Queen, "in order to be a Kingdom one must be ruled by a king, and Australia has no king".
"Well tie me kangaroo down, if that ain't the truth", said Turnbull. "What about a Principality? 'The Principality of Australia' would ensure we're taken seriously".
"Ah, but in order to be a Principality one must be governed by a prince, and Australia has no prince".
"Well throw another fair dinkum on the barbie", said an exasperated Turnbull. "How about a Dukedom? Can we at least be the mighty Dukedom of Australia?"
"I'm afraid that a Dukedom requires a duke, Mr Turnbull, and Australia has no dukes".
"Well call me Kylie and bugger me with Uluru, Lizzie, what can Australia call itself to show itself off on the world stage?".
The Queen fixed Turnbull with a kindly, measured stare. "My thought after meeting yourself and many other Australians, Mr Turnbull, is that the only appropriate nomenclature for Australia is to call it a country".
>>
>>7310710
> inspired by the Chinese spring roll and first sold in 1951 as the "Chicken Roll", despite not actually containing chicken.

and people mock american cuisine
>>
By preying on giant spiders. Eat or be eaten.
>>
File: pie floater.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
pie floater.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 2990944675.jpg (252KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2990944675.jpg
252KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>7310710
even bogans dont touch that stuff
>>
>>7310807
Adelaide pls go
>>
>>7310699
It's a national holiday, not a children's birthday party.
>>
>>7310810
Unpatriotic
>>
>>7310708
Kanga & lamb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA
>>
>>7309112
I'm eqting salmon from ikea and pasta :)
>>
>>7309826
>Made up day that no one cares about
>Implying all public holidays aren't just an excuse to get pissed
Lmao alright m9, sorry that we killed some natives.
>>
>>7310014
>Coopers
God bless ya mate, honestly one of the best breweries around. The Sparkling and stout are legitimate amazing beers and I'd class them in a craft beer kinda selection. I've never had a pale that tastes like Coopers Pale
>>
>>7310081
Fuck off cunt Hoops is a good song. I'm with everyone else that agrees it shouldn't have been no 1 it's still a great song
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.