[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the dirtiest thing PepsiCo or The Coca-Cola Company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: cola vs pepsi.jpg (64KB, 550x379px) Image search: [Google]
cola vs pepsi.jpg
64KB, 550x379px
What's the dirtiest thing PepsiCo or The Coca-Cola Company have done in the cola wars to gain market share?
>>
I think they have a mutual respect for each other.
>>
Real sugar. It's a 5% fucking difference.
>>
Rape and pillage
>>
Coca-Cola is definitely the more mainstream of the Pepsi is more of a small batch craft soda in that respect, they are after the niche market of soda connoisseur's that don't want to conform to the massive brand names and become part of the strangle hold that Coca-Cola has on the market.
>>
>>7308873
But Pepsi Max is garbage and Coke Zero is amazing.
>>
It's a bitter rivalry
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2007/may/24/usnews
>>
>>7308873
You are joking right?
Okay good.
It's hard to tell sometimes
>>
>>7308878
Lol it's all about new coke
>>
>>7308891
What likely happened is she tried to sell Pepsi the recipe and Pepsi ratted her out to Coke as a sign of good faith in competition.
>>
Coca-Cola > Pepsi
Diet Coke <<<<<<< Diet Pepsi
Coke Zero <<< Pepsi Max
>>
>>7308829
Pepsi built its brand on black people, who are the most obese and diabetic demographic in the US, so that's pretty dirty.
>>
>>7308852
Yeah.
I remember someone from Coke offered to sell Pepsi the secret formula. Pepsi refused and helped set up a FBI sting to bust the guy.
>>
>drinking soda in 2016
>dying of fat in basically jetsons years
>not just drinking water in order to better allocate your daily maintenance-level caloric allotment to foods that are actually enjoyable and don't turn your teeth into hillbilly candycorn
>>
>>7310381
>all soda contains sugar

found the reeeeeeetard
>>
>>7310401
This
>>
>>7310345
>FBI sting
How was what he did illegal?
>>
>>7311301
It's considered a Trade Secret, and as long as they take reasonable steps to protect it, leaking the information is punishable.
>>
>>7311309
Wow, I never knew that. I always though that shit was legal and they just kept things like that really well hidden.
>>
>>7311317
Yup trade secrets are protected in many jurisdictions. In the U.S. there is the Economic Espionage Act of 1996, and the Uniform Trade Secrets Act.
>>
>>7308893
They're actually right. Pepsi comes out with loads of real sugar stuff, including glass bottles, and is even making stuff like mountain dew black label and soon to be Pepsi 1883
>>
We didn't start the fire.
>>
>>7308829
[spoiler]Pepsiman game[/spoiler]
>>
>>7308891
Crummy journalism. Doesn't even say the length of her sentence.

It was 8 years.
>>
>>7311317
I've worked in production and youre really not supposed to tell any production techniques to other companies but they really can't stop you if you're working at another company.

taking actual documents on how the production is run or ingredients is definitely illegal though
>>
>>7308829
>Sandusky Confrontation
>The San Bernardino Incident
>The Northern Cities Retaliation
>The Reno Encounter
>Ozarks Reclamation
>The Appalachian Detonations
>Mojave More Problems
>The Wyoming Incursion
>Atlanta Heavy
>The Siege of Savannah

The list goes on and on!
Just tiny, but bloody, blips in America's most sticky situation
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 255x191px
MACGRUBER
PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI PEPSIPEPSI

MACGRUBER
PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI

PEPSUBER!!!!
>>
>>7308829
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/scarlett-johansson-uncensored-sodastream-super-bowl-ad-banned-article-1.1595712
>>
>>7308873

you're so wrong I'm laughing my ass off family. the whole reason pepsi is a thing to begin with is because it was a cheap knockoff of coke
>>
File: 1438607401935.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
1438607401935.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
>>7308829
>cola wars

I cringed
>>
Killing union leaders and hiring right wing death squads in columbia is pretty dirty (coca-cola)
>>
>>7312061
What makes them "right wing?"
>>
They push it so hard in certain regions of Mexico that it becomes intertwined with the local culture and religion, and then they ended up fighting against each other so much that rival religious sects formed up based on which soda they used.
>>
>>7308878
coke zero makes it feel like there's foam backing up your throat.
It's really unpleasant.
>>
>>7309896
coca cola killed union organizers in columbia
>>
>>7312080
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_paramilitarism_in_Colombia

There is a section devoted to coca-cola
>>
File: 1433508245223.jpg (33KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433508245223.jpg
33KB, 550x450px
>>7311846
dumb anime poster
>>
>>7312080
When I was in high school, in the 90s, our social studies curriculum had a strong focus on "social justice" which, among other things, involved reading about the right wing death squads.

Apparently, now that social justice is bad and racism is awesome, redpill /pol/ types get butthurt when someone says "right wing death squads".

Perhaps we should call them "armed redpill freedom brigades"?

What do they teach kids these days anyway, now that anything short of "kill all the niggers gas the kikes" is considered out of control political correctness?
>>
>>7308873
Too bad /ck/ doesn't support pdfs or I'd post the evolution/creation of the new Pepsi logo.
>>
>>7312193
PEPSI ENERGY IN THE PEPSI UNIVERSE
>>
>>7312195
Yes, placing the Pepsi displays at the end of aisles is of the utmost important to the Pepsi energy flow's balance.
>>
>>7312187
You still didn't answer the question.
>>
>>7312243
It's because for the most part, their existence was to fight anything vaguely left wing, such as actual communist sympathisers to union members. They often serve right wing and corporate interests as well, like wealthy drug lords, corporations, and nationalists
>>
>>7311374
It was in the first sentence.
>>
>>7311317
if you figure it out in your home by experimenting and coming up with what you think is the recipe, yes, that's legal.
if you fucking sneak into an office and steal a recipe, how would you think selling at thing you stole is legal?
>>
>>7312193
gotchu senpai
http://a.pomf.cat/zsubqk
>>
>>7308873
Coke is a bigger cola than Pepsi.
But Pepsi owns Mountain Dew.
>>
coke is to pepsi as intel is to amd
>>
>>7310381

>current year
>liking things

Ishhgghhyg
>>
>>7311348
It was always burning
>>
>>7311412
>they really can't stop you if you're working at another company.

what do you think a non disclosure agreement is? An intilectual property? They would sue you in a heartbeat if it was made blatantly obvious.
>>
I enjoy both, but I prefer Pepsi just a bit more because its slightly sweeter
Also it doesn't taste 'as shit' as Coke when it goes flat.
>>
>>7308829
>According to Coca-Cola Chief Marketing Officer Sergio Zyman, Tab Clear was an intentionally "suicidal", "kamikaze" effort to create an unpopular beverage that was positioned as an analogue of Crystal Pepsi in order to "kill both in the process".
>The "born to die" strategy included using the poor-performing Tab brand rather than Coke, labeling the product as a "sugar free" diet drink to confuse consumers into thinking Crystal Pepsi had no sugar, and marketing the product as if it were "medicinal".
>Zyman said "Pepsi spent an enormous amount of money on the brand and, regardless, we killed it. Both of them were dead within six months."
>>
>>7313034
Yeah, Tab Clear is what killed Crystal Pepsi...
Though that is a jerk move regardless.
>>
>>7313034
And nothing of value was lost.
Crystal pepsi tasted like shit. Its been 20+ years since i've had one, and I still remember how disgusting it was.
>>
>>7312834
wew, showing this to math major
the fuck is happen

>>7308829
RC PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Royal Crown or ura clown
>>
>>7312834
A .bin file?
>>
File: 4L_rKEjKQCZ.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rKEjKQCZ.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>7312834
>Gravitational pull of Pepsi
every time
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.