[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salt and Pepper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

You're frying chicken breasts on a skillet.

You've got salt and pepper and not a whole lot else.

Do you season the chicken before, during, or after cooking?
>>
I decide not to season it and boil it instead of frying.
>>
>>7308461
Don't you have a cricket game to watch
>>
Before, and then salted after again if it's still needed. Gotta get that nice crisp from pre-seasoning
>>
I put it in a brine yesterday so I can have a juicy as fuark breast with a really good sear.
>>
Secret option D: All of the above.
>>
depends. do you want to cook the chicken or cook the seasoning?.
>>
I slap my dick on the chicken.

This is the best CYOA ever.
>>
>>7308454
I throw it in the trash I mean give it to a starving homeless child because chicken breasts are shit
>>
>>7308454
I go to the store and buy what I need

#AdultLife
>>
>>7308827
Reading comprehension affects all ages.
>>
>>7308454
Brined the day before, then patted dry and salt rubbed into the skin to ensure crispiness.

Beef and other red meat you salt at least the night before and leave uncovered in the fridge overnight.

Fish you salt immediately before cooking.
>>
>>7308461
>boiling meat
Enjoy your disease and diarrhea.
>>
>>7309019
>leave uncovered in the fridge
No.
>>
>>7309474

lol pleb keep enjoying inferior meat
>>
>>7308938
If you're already frying the breasts then you can't season them before frying them, retard.
>>
>skillet

Season before cooking the way you're supposed to.
>>
Salt first. Sheet of plastic wrap and pound the chicken a little with a pot.

Pepper after its done
>>
you season each quarter of the chicken with different seasonings, repeating this with a new chicken and new seasoning combinations each day.
You'll be a master in no time.
>>
>>7308808
Voting this.
>>
God... i have a cabinet full of seasonings and normally i'd do most of my seasoning before cooking with a little bit during but with only salt and pepper, i guess i'd season near the end of the cooking
>>
>>7308454
Toast the salt first and scrape it off the pan onto the chicken and then put the chicken into the pan.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.