[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tired any of Maangchi's homegrown/fermenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maangchi.png (892KB, 1111x540px) Image search: [Google]
maangchi.png
892KB, 1111x540px
Has anyone tired any of Maangchi's homegrown/fermenting tutorials? I think growing your own mung beans looks amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m74YYPVbWU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZKGX9VIfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGhKwCq7SZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuaUJ2oh6Q
>>
>tfw have a fetish for chubby middle aged Asian women

how do i meet people like her in real life pls advise
>>
I love maangchi, especially at the end when she tries a little bit and she chews all cute

also her recipes are nice
>>
question for anyone who has made the pepper paste or korean bros, do you need to ferment it in earthen ware specifically or could you use a different container?
>>
>>7307560
I make my kimchi in plastic tubs, the kind with the snap lids though for a better seal. The asian food store down the road does it in mason jars that they've sealed, I'm not really sure how they seal it
>>
>>7307542
This anon right here gets it.
>>
>>7307569
i have the snap lids as well, thanks i'll try. Maybe a mason jar would work if I keep it dark.
>>
Korean food is worst gook food, prove me wrong.
>>
>>7308825
fuck you. it goes
chinese>japanese>korean>viet>thai>whofuckingcares

thai is literally just shit noodles and peanutbutter and shrimp. it's like somebody emptied the contents of their garbage disposal on a plate. spaghetti seafood pbj motherfuckers. also thai women have monkey ears and that's cute for some reason. only good thing they have going on
>>
>>7309381
Green curry is not noodles or peanut butter or shrimp. You can go out and develop your palate a little before posting here, please.
>>
>>7309387
>post monkey ears pls
BANGKOK
A
N
G
K
O
K
>>
>>7309387
green curry is the worst curry

yellow > red > poo > green
>>
>>7309381
fuck you, pleb
thai > viet > chinese > korean > indian > malay >>> japanese >> the rest > dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> flip "food"
>>
>>7309410
>malay even registers
like coconut milk and rice and meat on sticks counts as cuisine. good call on flip food though.
>>
>>7309381
Outside of straight meat dishes (yakiniku, kfc, etc) I found Korean food to be pretty shitty.
>>
>>7309419
and is lukewarm rice with some raw fish wrapped in with dried weeds from the fucking ocean somehow better?
>>
>>7309427
what i love about it is all the little side stuff. you got your meat you got your rice big whoop same for every gook country. but then you got like 8 little dishes with sprouts, tofu strips, marinated onion slices, kimchi, etc. its just fantastic to eat a 600 cal dinner but get to taste so many different things, and koreans seem to know how to deal with veggies. most cultures either steam or boil and put on the side or dredge with sauce to cover it up. koreans amplify veggies with pickling or marinade or chili. i'm seriously getting some tomorrow now i have a tasteboner after writing all that
>>
>>7307542

Asian massage parlors.
>>
>>7309427
Have you tried their most popular dish? I don't think it's possible to understand their cuisine until you've tasted Kim Jong-un's semen.
>>
>>7309431
not all jap food is sushi. soba, takoyaki, mochi, jap curry, and best of all, grilled eel. i think that would be my death row meal, grilled eel on a bed of rice with a bowl of miso soup. not even weeb.
>>
>>7309444
you made a shitty generalization and so did I, you silly knob

jap food is still shit and mostly bland, including most of the animu weeb meme tier garbage "food" you just listed
>>
>>7309451
damn you are really getting worked up. you malay? i'm sorry congee and durian has never become popular outside your mosquito net village
>>
>>7309460
Not that guy but I'm a malaysian. We dont eat durian with congee, we eat it with sticky rice. Its really good.

Also personally, i think malay food is too heavy, we use too much coconut milk. Also too many fresh herbs and leaves.

Because of that I really like simple broth like kitsune udon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.