[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sceak/ I want to impress a girl for Valentines day and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1448399263083.png (3KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
1448399263083.png
3KB, 184x172px
Hey /sceak/ I want to impress a girl for Valentines day and I need an easy and impressive dessert to prepare.

Lots of show without too much work, you know?
Got any ideas?
>>
>>7306581
Spend the money to buy a decent bittersweet chocolate, and make chocolate pudding of some sort. Google "pot de creme" or "budino" to get real, non jello enhanced versions. You may have to find individual serving sized ceramic ware to actually make it an impressive dessert, but if you aren't an idiot, you can make a really solid, and "sophisticated", dessert with less than an hour of actual work
>>
Semen
>>
Just make chocolate mousse with some booze or some shit.
>>
Um, sceak doesn't into grills, OP.
>>
>>7306581
chocolate cake is hard to fuck up, make small ones in a mug and dress them up with sauce and a strawberry

creme brule is hard if you are a fuckwit, but easy if you are precise and careful

small lemon tarts are great for summer or for lunches,
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 718x1906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 718x1906px
>>7306781
Creme brûlée is a great option and easy wnough to do. Or chocolate bread pudding (pic related)
>>
>>7306581
just throatfucker her, lad.
>>
>>7306833
haha, i am also to be having penis and find penis conversation most enjoyable! do you have email where we can talk more about our penises?
>>
>>7306837
[email protected]
>>
>>7306581
Just make a chocolate mousse and embellish it with silly things like a biscuit base, shaved chocolate sprinkles, and suspended bits of fruit (you stir this stuff through when it's halfway through the hardening process). If you make it in a fancy looking glass it appears pretty nice.

That's if she's easy to impress. A lot of women are more interested in presentation than quality, but some women need both good presentation and good quality. I've never met a woman who can appreciate good quality that lacks good presentation, but even if they exist you wouldn't get away with it here because Valentine's Day is always more about style than substance.
>>
Check the food wishes recipe for tiramisu, or any other recipe for it, panty dropper right there
>>
>>7306837
Feminine male
>>
Buy or bake a cake. A good one would be a sponge cake with raspberries baked into it.
Make a chocolate mousse.
Make a vanilla meringue, let it dry so it can be broken into pieces.

Put a layer of cake on bottom of a serving bowl of sorts, drizzle with something sweet and sour, coulis or jam, then add chocolate mousse, crumble meringue on top.

Also good when cake is drizzled with cognac.
>>
>>7307135
>Make a vanilla meringue, let it dry so it can be broken into pieces.
That's not how meringue works. Google French, Italian and Swiss meringue to see the difference. If you cook a French one enough it will be breakable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.