[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden Corral thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (187KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 460x260px
Never in my life have I experienced such a luminous, diverse feast as I did yesterday afternoon.

Golden Corral has LITERALLY changed the game when it comes to buffet. Their delights touch every continent and their steak and chicken lo Mein are made fresh.

My friends, for 8.99, this place has turned the restaurant game on its head. Head on down to your local Golden Corral today!
>>
nah
>>
>>7305445
>Their delights touch every continent
And dirty kids touch every food tray. Stop being disgusting.
>>
Last time i looked inside a golden corral it was $15 for buffet.

Fuck that shit, left.
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 500x301px
I heard their customer service was excellent and the food is farm to table because they don't let black people touch your silverware.
>>
>>7305445
I liked you better when you were telling redneck jokes Jeff.
>>
>>7305445
I fucking love this place

Also read this shit, it is the funniest Golden Corral story ever (not posting because of length)

www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
>>
>>7305578
>For example, the very first time I went with Bruce I was witness to "the recon." This is a real thing,
and what I am about to describe is not an isolated incident, no sirree. Humongously fat people will
literally go scout the buffet. Now, I think we all do this to some extent at a buffet, in the "Hmm,
what do they have to eat here?" glance-while-walking-to-the-table sense, but this is done with military
precision, people. I've watched with my own eyes three people, all of whom were 300 lbs+, meet briefly
and talk, then split up and go to the buffets, carefully eyeballing each selection, lips moving, fingers
pointing, as if cataloging the unearthly delights that await them, then fucking meeting back up in the
same place to discuss what they saw and plan an attack. I'm serious. They were like 10 feet away.
>>
Someone post the pastebin or whatever it is.
>>
None of their stuff is amazing, but for a buffet it's pretty great. My friends and I usually just get really stoned and then eat ourselves half to death there
>>
>>7305657
The story about fat people doing the recon and kids sticking chicken into the fountain? That was already posted >>7305578
>>
>>7305650
So again you set your second completely full plate down and go back AGAIN. I dunno what the fuck you get this
time, since you already have basically everything they serve, but on one multiplate I watched a dude walk(?)
to the salad bar and create the following salad:

1 giant ladle of blue cheese dressing directly onto the plate
Multiple giant scoops of shredded cheese on top of this
Multiple giant scoops of those weird ham cube-bits on top of this
Multiple giant scoops of bacon bits on top of this
Multiple giant scoops of boiled egg crumbles on top of this
An enormous pile of croutons
A giant scoop of mushrooms (I think this "made it healthy" because mushrooms are like a fish or something and
fish is negative calorie superfood?)
2 giant ladles of blue cheese dressing on top
>>
They stopped being good when they tried to add everything every day instead of having certain things on days.
>>
File: 2014-09-07 16.57.49 (1).jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-07 16.57.49 (1).jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Last time I went to Golden Corral the steak guy actually knew what he was doing and I was able to get a couple of medium rare steaks. Usually no matter what you ask for they give you well done.

Golden Corral food can be okay, it's the atmosphere that turns most people away. It's easy to lose your appetite if you let your eyes wander
>>
The have pizza?
>>
Golden Corral's food is fucking garbage like worse than fast food levels of garbage I'm glad both locations near me went out of business because the owner of one refused to pay taxes and the other one had the sewage system literally break through the floor and flood the place because the place was built cheaply (just like their food) and was actually slowly sinking into the ground
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.