[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize Dr Pepper is just black cherry cream soda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>yfw you realize Dr Pepper is just black cherry cream soda
>>
prune juice actually
>>
Actually it's pepper flavoured, thus the name..
>>
>>7305408
I've heard that before and I don't believe that anything prune-related is a part of the recipe at all. It's definitely a cream soda. That much is obvious. The distinct flavor, however, has to be cherry-related. They even made a cherry flavored version that tastes just like the original but with more cherries.
>>
its actually a whole bunch of different flavors

I don't understand why anyone would pick coke/pepsi over it though
>>
it doesn't even taste like cream soda
>>
File: Dr Pepper.jpg (86KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Pepper.jpg
86KB, 730x1100px
>pic related

Vanillin
Extract of almond
denatured rum
Oil of orange
lactic acid
raspberry vinegar
>>
>>7305478
>They even made a cherry flavored version
>just like the original
>but with more cherries

>The distinct flavor, however, has to be cherry-related

Are you retarded? You really believe that the former is proof of the latter?
>>
>>7305408
that is a myth. It has never contained prune juice, even the website says so.
OP, it doesn't taste anything like a cream soda
>>
>>7305478
Dude, it's common knowledge that prune is part of the flavoring. You can choose not to believe it, but it's completely true.
>>
>being over the age of 14
>STILL drinking soda

Grow up, you clowns.
>>
>>7306090
Lol what a Retard
>>
>>7306124
this. what self respecting adult drinks candy water? enjoy your rotten teeth and diabetes you fucking babies
>>
>>7306135
Lol what a retard
>>
>>7305391
get the fuckout of here .
Are you serious ?
>>
File: 1445169638368.jpg (33KB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
1445169638368.jpg
33KB, 528x292px
>>7306124
>>7306135
>>
>>7305478
>has to be cherry-related. They even made a cherry flavored version that tastes just like the original but with more cherries
you think marketing went 'ok guys we need a new flavor. i know, let's do the same flavor we already do but with more cherries' ?
then you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>7305531
delete this
>>
>>7305515
You need to drink it hot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.