[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pizza. It's Indian food. Good lawd, this stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 20160124_144019.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160124_144019.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
It's pizza. It's Indian food. Good lawd, this stuff is good. Why aren't there more Indian pizza places?
Pic is Tandoori Paneer pizza.
>>
File: what did you say1.jpg (47KB, 351x461px) Image search: [Google]
what did you say1.jpg
47KB, 351x461px
inb4 cultural appropriation.
>>
File: 20160124_145244.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160124_145244.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
And this is Butter Chicken pizza.

Both were awesome. But, I like the Tandoori Paneer pizza just a tad more.
>>
>>7304813
Fuck that, this place was run by Indians, they can do whatever they fucking want with their food. And it's fucking WONDERFUL.
>>
>>7304804
ohhh! guess i need to find out if that's a thing here too. never heard of it but looks delicious
>>
>>7304813

Lots of Indians open pizza places and they cannot culturally appropriate American-Italian foods because appropriation = prejudice + power.
>>
>indian/italian restaurant opens nearby
>food is really good, owner and his wife are friendly
>one of the cooks comes out of the bathroom after using it, goes into the kitchen
>later use the same bathroom
>no soap to wash hands
>>
>>7304804
That's pretty vile and you'll keep shilling it for two or three weeks.

Why any normal human would want poo on it's pizza is beyond me.
>>
>>7304968
>shilling
I don't think you know what that word means. And, you have very poor taste.
>>
>>7304804
Curry calzone is better
>>
File: spamchovy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
And this is the Uttapam Pizza.

It was a little on the sweet side.
>>
>>7305186
>get a load of this guy
>>
File: 29-11-2015_02.2.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
29-11-2015_02.2.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
Nothing beats Indian made pizza.

pic related, indian pizza.
>>
>>7304813
anyone who uses that word is a racist. they are literally suggesting people of certain races should be excluded from doing certain activities
>>
>>7305208
To be fair, niggers should be excluded from breathing.
>>
>there are people who think eating chips (fries you uncultured shits) with pizza is weird
>>
>>7305248

No one said that, fuck off.
>>
>>7305230
when living in harlem I was able to observe them in their natural habitat, and my roommate suggested a theory. As they walk around, they are constantly making noise, and if they aren't making noise they will have random outbursts of noise, not words, just sounds.
based on this he theorized they must have a natural gascious build up that must be relieved frequently to prevent discomfort and potentially explosions
what causes this build up of volatile gasses?
more study on the topic is needed. But some believe it may be related to mating behaviors, trying to scare off predators, or competing for territory
>>
Dominos in the UK did a pizza with a curry sauce instead of tomato, tandoori chicken and mini onion bhajis on it. Pretty nice.
>>
>>7305248
Fried starch with starchy cheese and tomato bread is a bit decadent. I'd rather have a beer with those calories.
>>
>>7304804
Is this in the UK?
>>
>>7305197
OP's pizzas look pretty good but this shit looks vile. The crust looks thick and doughy and the filling is just a pool of cheese.
>>
>>7305257
im cringing at how hard you tried to be funny and edgy here. i feel bad for you.
>>
>>7304804
There's a place near me that does shawarama pizza, shit is cash.
>>
>>7305230
I feel like every race hates blacks.
>>
>>7304804
Put some pineapple on that shit.
Trust me.
>>
>>7305230
>indian pizza thread
>on the cooking board of an anime-themed website
>10 posts in
>"niggers should be exterminated"
4chan.
>>
Pretty much every non-Italian pizza place in the UK does this, including Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's. I can never bring myself to order one, though.
>>
>>7307060
No, it's in NorCal, sorry.
>>
>>7307119
That's exactly what I was thinking as we were eating it, that it needed pineapple too. Next time, I'm going to have them add pineapple.
>>
>>7304814
>Butter Chicken pizza
Dear Lord hold mein dick
>>
>>7307127
Everybody knows that /ck/ is an offshoot of /pol/
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
File: 1441659391829.jpg (107KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1441659391829.jpg
107KB, 400x417px
>>7307637
>NorCal
Please provide a location anon. I too am in NorCal
>>
>>7304804
I had pizza from an Indian pizzeria once and it was literally dripping in oil. Not again.
>>
>>7307761
Sure, it's in Roseville.
>>
>>7308324

Are you that same anon that told me about that Afghan restaurant in El Dorado Hills years ago?
>>
>>7308186
Don't knock it based on one place.
This pizza was glorious, and actually less greasy than standard pizzas (probably due to lack of the standard meats like pepperoni, etc.) Anyway, everyone thought it was really fucking good. It won't replace all of our other favorite pizza places, but it's good enough that we'll probably alternate between them.
>>
>>7308337
Yep, I believe I am. Bamiyan Afghan cuisine?
>>
>>7308344

Ha, yeah.

Some of my family had just moved out there and I was visiting probably 4 or 5 years ago.
>>
>>7308353
I remember that.
Did you enjoy your time there? I don't usually go to El Dorado Hills unless I'm either on my way up to Tahoe, or I want to go out to a particular restaurant. (like Bamiyan, or Selland's Market Cafe). There's not much there, otherwise, lol. There's not much in Roseville, either, besides some good restaurants, the Galleria, and my workplace, although it's getting better. Sacramento, though, has come a long way as far as restaurants and nightlife, so we usually go further into the city when we feel like going out.
>>
>>7308369

I remember the food being pretty decent, but it was a terrible experience because the table 6 inches away from ours was obviously a first date, and the girl spent half the night talking on her cell phone.

When I'm out there I think we mostly go to Folsom or into the city (or to a few nicer places to the East) to eat. Haven't been out in a few years, though.

It's nice to see that the mods, who are apparently intent on turning every board into /s4s/, haven't chased everyone off yet.
>>
>>7308405
>It's nice to see that the mods, who are apparently intent on turning every board into /s4s/, haven't chased everyone off yet.

Yeah, I nearly fucked off this past spring and summer, because it just seemed like the board was completely falling to pieces and going full shitlord. I took a break for a few weeks, and came back, and I think it's improving, actually, now.
>>
>>7308344
Are you afghan m8?
>>
>>7304813
like anybody was going to mention it except you
here's your upboat xd
>>
File: NO.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>7304958
>can't tell if this is good trolling or typical SJW mental gymnastics
Cultural appropriation means literally nothing.
>>
There was one of these near me for a year or two. It was pretentious as fuck and the food wasn't that good. Run by a second generation indian of course. the children always fuck up their families awesome resturants by not knowing how shit actually works and getting a college degree. I mean, there's 15 GOOD indian joint in 3 square miles around how do you expect to pass off a vindaloo that tastes like it came out of a jar and fake naan from a regular oven?

immigrant+cheap as dirt soul food/homecooking+cheesy decor in cheap as shit building+catering to local tastes+$4 beers==welcome to the middle class in the US of A. Enjoy watching your kids make a travesty of all your sweat, blood and tears.
>>
>>7308441
Nope.
I'm whiter than a grain of white rice in a glass of milk being held by a polar bear in the Arctic.
>>
>>7308324
http://www.yelp.com/biz/1st-choice-pizza-and-curry-elk-grove

???
>>
>>7304804
Indian food smells disgusting. Closest thing I've had was thai and it was a waste of money and disgusting. It also wasn't remotely hot, thai food is a meme, I'll stick to seshwan.
>>
File: mama noodles.jpg (36KB, 601x357px) Image search: [Google]
mama noodles.jpg
36KB, 601x357px
>>7304804
>>
>>7309380
Nope, not that place, but it's good to know there's another place, even though it'd be a drive for me.
>>
>>7307079
>shit is cash
Wow you are so cool
Can you teach me how to be cool like you?
>>
>>7309454
>got triggered by harmless words

shit is cash
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.