[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh bacon Is meat the ultimate reddit food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bohQnU7v.png (381KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
bohQnU7v.png
381KB, 799x799px
>muh bacon

Is meat the ultimate reddit food?
>>
>>7303576
>meat
>>
>meat
>reddit food
get out
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7303576
>ayy
>I posted it again
>>
File: nolongereuphoric.jpg (66KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
nolongereuphoric.jpg
66KB, 479x720px
>>7303576
>I'm vegan
>>
>>bacon
>>all meat

But yes, bacon is reddit-tier. Kabanosy is where is at.
>>
>>7303576
yes but it's a conspiracy to literally give them cancer so shhhhhh
>>
>>7303576
Bacon's good, but the Reddit worships it way too much.
>>
I usually eat it with my burgers but the flavor is too much salty (don't know how to say Salado in english, sorry mi gringo amigo)
>>
>>7303576
Yup.
Nutella is 9gag.
>>
>>7304156
suck a cock muslim
>>
>>7304397
>muslim
>pork
wha
>>
>>7304349
Almost everything you do will give you cancer if you do it enough.

>Don't be out in the sun unless all skin is covered
>Only breath in pure air, with no anthropogenic contamination
>Better not be frying your potatoes
>Working in a trade? Your fucked.
>gf taking the pill? Yep that leads to cancer too
>Have a chimney that needs cleaning? Better not do that shit yourself
>Make sure to always have a filter on hand in case somebody is smoking
>Get rid of your old electronics because of PCBs
>Don't drink alcohol
>Stay away from x rays
>Stay away from farms (insecticides, pesticides)

They most likely discover, in a decade or so, that the majority of our household electronics and appliances contained some cancer causing components. This has been the case in the past, and it will most likely be the case in the future.

There are other motives for people to push so hard against red meat as well. It is also one of the most environmental destructive industries for what it produces from a calorie/nutrient perspective. Too much energy and water is needed to raise the animals, then there is also the concern of the animals waste and exhausting gases ('shit' ton of methane). People have been trying to raise public awareness to the meat industry for a long time, now in recent years there is all of this info popping up in the media that eating red meat often can cause cancer.

Guaranteed, if they were to do a study on many other types of food products, they would find that daily consumption of it can lead to an increase risk of cancer. Red meat is just a more buzz worthy target that also works towards the agenda's of many people in the "don't do that, we are trying to protect you" industry.
>>
>>7304549
BIDF pls go
>>
>>7304549

Also your post gives cancer
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.