[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of you fuckers works for Wendy's PR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Which of you fuckers works for Wendy's PR?
>>
File: bants.png (61KB, 617x330px) Image search: [Google]
bants.png
61KB, 617x330px
>>
File: nice.png (206KB, 571x429px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
206KB, 571x429px
>>7302966
>>7302972
>>
based Wendy's

<3
>>
>>7302966
Wendy's bringing the fiyah
>>
Burger King and Wendy's are both shit, but of the two, I would choose BK every time.
>>
>>7302966
>tfw it was me
>>
>>7303993
i havent huffed enough chemicals to enjoy the taste of lighter fluid on my burgers but to each their own i guess
>>
Based Wendy's. If the one near me wasn't under 27 inches of snow i'd be there now
>>
Wendy's has older clientele, and I can go in and eat in peace and quiet.
>>
>>7302966
>>7302972
Have you forgotten that absolutely cringe inducing commercial they had?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>7304338
How could I forget?
>>
>>7304347
They're just all about memes
>>
>>7304308
didn't stop me this morning

it was great as I passed by all the suckers digging their cars out, shooting me dirty looks

nigga, park in the fucking driveway
>>
>>7304338
>implying it wasn't their intention to make it awkward
>>
>>7303993
That Halloween burger was actually really good. Plus green shits for the next couple of days was fun.
>>
File: merelypretending.jpg (61KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
merelypretending.jpg
61KB, 600x894px
>>7304381
Go away Wendy we don't want you here.
>>
>>7304359
The only things near me that are open are the bar and the liquor store. McDicks, Lauers, Wendy's, CVS... all closed
>>
>basically offer 4 nuggets and a cookie instead of 5 nuggets
I wonder how long BK's higher ups thought about this
>>
>>7304513
>green shits for the next couple of days was fun

I can enjoy that year round. The local fried chicken joint always undercooks their meat so it's crawling with salmonella.
>>
>>7304553
Just like the way momma used to make it
>>
>>7304553
green != liquid
>>
>>7304593
A proper salmonella infection (rather than presumed salmonella simply because of the association with undercooked chicken) yields a green, liquid stool.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.