[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will that be with or without butter, sir?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: 1438589098132.jpg (54KB, 493x731px) Image search: [Google]
1438589098132.jpg
54KB, 493x731px
Will that be with or without butter, sir?
>>
Yes, now dump a bag of Sour Patch Kids over it like I asked.
>>
>>7302592
Does your butters contain diacetyls?
>>
>>7302592
The best is the places that let you put your own butter on. I get that shit as drenched and slick as yo mamma's pussi :D
>>
Fuck yeah nigger, I get mine like this cause my local theater is cool like this
>half bucket popcorn
>butter
>shake
>top off popcorn
>butter
>shake
>salt it myself at the flavor station

>inb4 fat American pig, [spoiler]I have Crohns, I basically eat food for taste[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1440872747565.jpg (16KB, 225x255px) Image search: [Google]
1440872747565.jpg
16KB, 225x255px
>>7302592
>You thought it was a bucket of fried chicken.
>>
>>7302611
>popcorn
>Crohns

Maybe one day I will be as strong as you anon
>>
I don't want my arteries to get as hard as a trocar so I lay off the butter.
>>
>>7302592
I never had good popcorn.

All the cinemas have near me, even the upscale ones serve stale ass shit you are supposed to just cover in fake butter.

I never as a rule eat anything during movies because it's shit.
>>
>>7302604
Theater near me has a machine that dispenses both nacho cheese and chili.... I put that shit on my popcorn,it's great when you're high.
>>
>Butterless popcorn

Might as well eat styrofoam.
>>
who the fuck actually eats theatre food

i'm lucky the min wage employees at my theatre don't give a shit, sometimes we just go to the subways across the street beforehand and eat sandwiches during movies
>>
>>7302706
I only eat at the theater if they have crab legs
>>
>>7302617
Get out of my head, Charles.
>>
>>7302592
Yes, but if you don't layer it I will leap this counter and force feed you as much melted butter as I can before security tazes me.
>>
>be britfag
>see pic cousin posts from NYC in theater
>giant bucket of popcorn next to a machine that pours butter all over it
>mfw

You know that shit ain't normal right? Is it any wonder you're all so fat
>>
>>7302706
because no other place has mother fucking mr pibb where i live.

seriously i want some goddamn mr pipp and i have to see a fucking movie and pay out the ass for it
>>
>>7302647
How the fuck are you supposed to eat that shit? You'd just dirty your hands.
>>
>>7302592
>butter
Margarine then, fatty?
>>
>>7302969
Popcorn is my biggest weakness, can't stand the artificial butter though.
I worked at a theatre after high school and can confirm that it's concentrated nastiness in a bag. The machine was a piece of shit too, "butter" constantly dripping onto the floor, huge safety hazard, but the retard managers refused to fix it. People always wanted me to layer their "butter" too. Not just once or twice either, one guy wanted it layered seven times. No idea how he could eat that, maybe just drink it with a straw at that point?
>>
>>7302969
please, bitch. I'm an Amerifat living in Britain and saw The Revenant last night. This place does the same shit.
>>
>>7302706
I'm weird and can only have popcorn and soda at the movies.

I never bother with candy, nachos or any of that shit. I couldn't fathom eating sandwiches at a movie; that just seems weird.
>>
>>7304362
You are lying
Where did you imagine this then fatty?
>>
>not dumping M&Ms in there

I want to speak with your manager, boy
>>
File: 1442529939607.jpg (37KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
1442529939607.jpg
37KB, 286x323px
>>7302706
>mfw buying candy from the dollar store and smuggling it into the local theater

probably saved at least $20 for how much they charge for a bag of fucking skittles
>>
>>7304432
You go anon!!!

Im sure you're the only one who's ever thought of doing that!!!!!!
>>
>>7304459
did you not do it? Or are you trying to get in a who smuggled more shit into a theater contest? Or are you just a sour cunt?
>>
>>7302592
Yeah what the hell.
I eat popcorn but like few times per decade anyway so let's go all out.
>>
>>7304467
I am a bit of a sour cunt yes. And I don't need to validate my superior food smuggling skills by battling with the likes of you
>>
>>7302592
He looks like my wife's boyfriend
>>
File: Special Garlic.jpg (50KB, 736x525px) Image search: [Google]
Special Garlic.jpg
50KB, 736x525px
If you don't put this stuff on instead, you're missing out.
>>
>>7304511
Mah nigga

That's artery clogging goodness right there
>>
>>7304492
He looks like my wife's sons dad
>>
>>7304524
The only reason I'm still alive is that they don't sell it in bulk
>>
No, I dont plan to eat 3000 calories in a sitting.

Also I ordered a child size, not an American Small. Im not planning on gaining weight tonight
>>
>Tfw the theater near me sells buckets for $25 that you can refill for $4 all year
>Always get fresh popcorn since they cant prescoop it
>Ask them to fill it 3/4 so I can do a great job buttering/salting
>Also a large coke
>Have a pack of M&M's in my pocket
>Throw a few M&M's in my mouth, thena handful of salty popcorn for a flavor explosion
I go to the movies every month, and I overconsume like a monster. Its really the only day I splurge.
>>
>>7304529
He looks like my wife's son's dad's son's brother's sister's wife's dad's son's cousin's grandpa's son's cousin's grandma's second cousin once removed's son's wife's dad's ancestor's third cousin's son.
>>
>>7304844
He looks like the guy in the picture
>>
>>7304432
I went to the theater with a group of friends and one of them literally walked into the theater carrying a half-gallon of chocolate milk in his hand, no one gave a single fuck.
>>
>>7302592
Without. I'll make do with the artificial butter flavoring that all your popcorn is already drenched in.
>>
Its self serve in my theater

And without because buttersalt is good enough on its own
>>
>>7302628

Theater popcorn and soda is like 60% of the reason i go to the movies in the first place

I envy the plebes who are like "Just make your own" and can't taste the difference.
>>
>>7302619
I miss caffeine
>>
>>7304854
He looks like a dirty subhuman negroid.
>>
>>7304577

>Gaining weight from popcorn

Are you a napkin?

Also you realize you are being ripped off harder by ordering a small popcorn right? You are giving them more money for less compared to what you would get by just ordering a large.
>>
>buying theater concessions

fucking kek
>>
>>7302592
Definitely with butter.
>>
>>7304856
>half gallon of chocolate milk
Who carries shit like that around
>>
>>7304882
I hate the way he smiles at the camera right after taking that popcorn out of a small crying child's hands
>>
>>7304887
False economy. Buying more than you want because it costs less in proportion does not amount to a saving.
>>
>>7304891
Literally the only reason I go to the theater is for the movie theater popcorn.
>>
>>7302604
When I was a kid, I remember loading up a bucket of popcorn with butter to the point of it leaking through onto my lap while I was watching the movie. It was also during the time I was dirty and hated taking showers. My balls were greasy and smelled like fake butter for weeks.
>>
File: wzQDygn.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wzQDygn.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>not sneaking candy in using your assault rifle

they always check for it now since TDKR came out so it's a bit more difficult
>>
>>7305344
White people are the single group that when they have access to showers still think its ok to not take them
>>
>>7302596
A completely legitimate question. I avoid all vape juices with it because it's fucking cancerous. I don't want lung or stomach cancer please.

They really need to make it clear that there's a dangerous chemical found in some butter flavoured oils. If fucking vape users are aware of it then why is it in so many movie theatres? The general public should be aware of this shit.
>>
you call me master or its back to the pens with you, jamal
>>
>>7304856
I have a friend that buys food outside the theater and just walks right in with it. No one has ever told him anything. Fucker brought in a steak dinner from Outback and ate that during Ant Man. I have no idea how he gets away with doing that shit.
>>
Alamo draft house master race
>>
>>7304540
For some reason I can't replicate it at home. I'm forced to buy like 12 of these bitches at a time
>>
>>7305551
White people don't smell that's why

Our BO smells like heaven
>>
>>7302592
I don't like popcorn
>>
>>7302595
Is this a thing? I tend to eat a piece of popcorn and a Sour Patch Kid at the same time. I've heard of people pouring Raisinets into popcorn, but do people do it with Sour Patch? I thought I was the only one who liked the combo.
>>
>>7302969
Yes, we're all fat because of the popcorn we ate at the one movie we've seen in the past three months.
>>
>>7306201
Is he a big black dude? Because if so he can do whatever the fuck he wants wherever he wants because everyone would be too scared to confront him about it
>>
>>7306330
Frog detected
>>
>>7302592
sida crablegs extra butter toppings
>>
>>7302604
>americans
>>
Layer in the butter, if even once piece of popcorn isn't sopping wet I'm coming to complain.
>>
>>7306556
your damn right Im an American

Sorry Im not a cuck eurofaggot who has to use their imagined superiority over others as a source of comfort

I do often just eat sticks of butter by them self though. It's really good you should try it
>>
>>7305380
>All that Magpul furniture

Don't get me wrong PMAGs are great, the CTR is a very good stock, and the MOE grip is good though I prefer TangoDown, but the BAD lever is gimmicky and the MOE handguards are ugly and mediocre.
>>
Semen for me thanks
>>
>>7306617
I was going to comment on that rifle but changed my mind since this is /ck/. I figured no one would know wth I was talking about.
>>
>>7302592
Is it real butter or fake butter?
>>
>>7306612
Now that's a true american
>>
File: download (29).jpg (11KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
download (29).jpg
11KB, 297x170px
>>7306702
>>
>>7302592
Last time I got buttered popcorn it leaked through the bag and the 6 layers of napkins I put under it ruining my pants it and making it look like I pissed myself.
>>
>>7306310
This desu senpai
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.