[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else prefer to drink things in glass bottles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: shutterstock_196241660.jpg (468KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_196241660.jpg
468KB, 1200x675px
anyone else prefer to drink things in glass bottles?
>>
>>7302332
beer
>>
I do. I'm sure it's a placebo effect, but enjoying a placebo is still enjoyable.
>>
>>7302332
coke has always tasted 123123% better out of those little 8 ounce bottles. That will never change.

Ice water w/ ice cubes also is great when drinking out of a glass cup; same thing in plastic solo cups is shit.

I'm also a fan of the styrofoam cups that chickfillet uses when serving dr.pepper; it's goat.
>>
Sometimes
>>
>>7302340
This

I don't care about soda but beers is way better out of glass bottles
>>
>>7302342
That's not at all what placebo means.
>>
I never used to care but I've recently noticed that prefer drinking out of glasses over plastic cups.

Not really sure why though.
>>
>>7302395
He's using it correctly. He means the better taste out of a glass bottle is a placebo effect.
>>
>>7302458
He isn't and it isn't.
Can's have a coating on the inside which over time leeches into the beverage, altering it's taste.
>>
>>7302477
Cans*
>>
>>7302481
Yes cans.
>>
>>7302477
That's a disagreement about why there is a perceived difference, not usage of the word placebo.
>>
>>7302496
It's both.
>>
>>7302502
What is your objection to the usage?
>>
File: 1429185920375.jpg (80KB, 629x672px) Image search: [Google]
1429185920375.jpg
80KB, 629x672px
I don't like glass. it's dangerous. nothing should be made out of glass. seriously fuck glass.
>>
>>7302514
wine glasses are a disaster waiting to happen.
I don't understand why they've existed for so long.
>>
>>7302514
Glass is among the most important inventions humanity has ever made.
>>
>>7302535
it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>7302546
A lot of things seem that way for people too retarded to utilize them properly.
>>
>>7302520
I've been the dishes bitch all my life and I can't tell you how many wine glasses I've shattered
>>
>>7302551
I tried to catch a wine glass once.
I didn't have time to think, my hand just flew into place.
>the top smashes against the next shelf, the shards of glass slice open my palm
>15 stitches
I'd probably be dumb enough to do it again, too. You just can't not catch shit.
>>
I was walking to school one day when a wine glass pushed me down and took my lunch money.
>>
>>7302624
my wife divorced me to be with a wine glass.
She told me that I can't compare to his stem. And now I'm left looking after my ex-wife's winechildren while she has all my assets.
>>
>>7302602
You're hardly "catching" it if it smashes against shit.
>>
>>7302654
Stop wining.
>>
>>7302514
That pic+comment make me want to ask what happened to you involving glass?
>>
>>7302655
falling from one shelf to the next, i'm pretty sure it only broke because catching it also smashed it into the next shelf.
It's like straining your stock into the drain.
>>
File: Hydrate.jpg (13KB, 210x279px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrate.jpg
13KB, 210x279px
Yes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.