[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will kosher food poison me if I'm not Jewish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Worried.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
Worried.png
57KB, 276x256px
Will kosher food poison me if I'm not Jewish?
>>
oh man Katze's deli was soo good too bad they closed here.
>>
>>7301680
If you're Jewish, non-kosher food will poison you.
>>
No,but your foreskin will falling off
>>
>>7301680
Has anybody considered the benefits of Kosher food for ancient nomadic societies?

It seems like those rules were made as safety guidelines, though I only just considered this.

For example, pigs and catfish both don't meet kosher requirements and eating an improperly cooked specimen of either could seriously fuck you up.
>>
Yes
Jews are a different species and their food is toxic to us.
Their weakness is pork.
>>
No, but only if you follow these guidelines. After every bite mutter to yourself "I bet the jews did this" or something similar. After the meal instead of thanking the cook you must stand up and clearly say "Hitler did nothing wrong."

With these easy actions you are safe to eat kosher food.
>>
>>7302751
Literally all the laws had to do with not eating things pagans around them did or ate with little understanding of health on our side of it.

On top of a lot of guesses and "reaches" stemming from long periods of time between writing and interpretation.

That and also offerings which is why hindfat is forbidden.
>>
>>7301680
It depends on how much you paid for it.
>>
>>7301680
Jewish wine will destroy whatever faith you had left in humanity.
>>
>>7301693
jew yorker spotted
>>
>>7303161
....dude just don't drink Manischewitz
>>
>>7301680
Yes, the university of tel' aviv has created poisons for use in all kosher food that will kill you if you do not have jewish ancestory.
>>
>>7301680
>>>/pol/
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>7303527
While I'm a /pol/ lack too I agree on this. There is better things to shit post
Pic related: here I did it for u

We caesar dressing nao
>>
>>7301680
Jews brought the beef hot dog to America, and matzo ball soup is the bee's knees (especially with shredded chicken and a peppery broth)

I'll be fucked if those crafty rabbis will convince me to try gefilte, though.
>>
File: shy.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
shy.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>7301680
How can Jews be real if their Temple is landscaping for a mosque?
>>
>>7303878
Beef hot dogs are the absolute worst.

Chicken, pork, turkey, veggie, beef in that order.
>>
>>7303894
>mfw when the hymies end up annexing all of gaza, west bank and Jerusalem, tearing down the al-aqsa mosque and rebuilding the temple in my lifetime
>>
>>7303913
B U E N O S E
U
E
N
O
S
E
>>
>>7303775
>I'm a /pol/ lack
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1450724085855.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450724085855.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
>>7301680
>eating the food of the synagogue of satan
>>
I'm a German whose ancestors helped Jews hide during the war.

Do you think their Jewish God will let it slide if I have some kosher food? I don't want to die if not.
>>
File: 1451998556593.jpg (494KB, 1015x923px) Image search: [Google]
1451998556593.jpg
494KB, 1015x923px
>>7301680
Always de-Jew your foods.
ALWAYS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGWikgw3jw

Make the sign of the cross over ALL foods with the mark of the beast.
>>
>>7306544
this tbqh
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.