[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is it ok to use ketchup as a condiment in cooking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: hero_pdt_ketchup.png (65KB, 700x322px) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_ketchup.png
65KB, 700x322px
when is it ok to use ketchup as a condiment in cooking?
>>
After you shoot yourself.
>>
>>7301312

whenever
>>
>>7301312
I put it on hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, fried potatoes and that's about it, I suppose.

And it's okay to use in whatever the hell you want to use it on. It's your food going into your mouth. Eat what you like.
>>
>>7301312

It goes great with a well done steak.
>>
>>7301312
When you're making greasy fast food type things or having a barbecue.

As an ingredient, whenever. It's just tomatoes, sugar and vinegar.
>>
Remoulade sauces.
>>
>>7301312
I think I only ever put ketchup on fries, burgers, and hotdoogs. That's it.

If it's chicken, I use honey mustard.
>>
>>7301312
Whenever the fuck you want.

/thread
>>
Meatloaf if pleb
>>
>>7301312

Add it to tomato soup for flavour
>>
>>7301312
>>7301345
Goes good with 'nanas, too.
>>
>>7301312
It's like the thing with using sandals while wearing socks, except even more subjective.

It's a "huge uproar" kind of meme that spergs out "everyone", yet no one gives a fuck when you put the ketchup on your food, until you make a topic about it on the Internet.
>>
>>7301312
Easy anwer.
When you want to appease a bunch of anon faggots instead of yourself and the people that you're cooking for.

This seems simple enough to me.
>>
>>7301312
French fries or tater tots, that's it. Basically, potatoes.
>>
>>7301312
It goes well with bananas and fries.
You can also use it in a tomato sauce. But don't use a complete bottle. One big spoon is enough.
>>
When you make honey chicken
>>
>>7303079
>ketchup on bananas

i thought i had seen everything, but this tops it all. youre a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>7303083
Cooking Bananas of course. Put 'em in a pan and put Ketchup over them.
>>
Any king of fried potato
Box mac and cheese
Hamburgers

Ketchup sucks for chicken, bbq, hot sauce or ranch dressing is always better, and mustard is the only hot dog/sausage condiment
>>
>>7303083
>he doesn't eat a huge plate of steak and nanners and wash it down with a tall glass of whole milk after a workout

Why do you hate gainz?
>>
>>7301312
on meatloaf
>>
Idiots used to put the stuff into baked beans. No, really!
>>
Sweet & sour sauce

Its the main ingredient
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.