[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faggot fucking eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20160123_101709.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_101709.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Bought some eggs in clear plastic because the bottoms would be cracked when I bought in styrofoam and I couldn't see it. Well the sides are fucking cracked in these and pissed as fuck because I was gonna boil.

Are these safe to eat? If so I was going to crack in a separate container first.

Even the egg with the really deep crack is not leaking because the membrane is still attached. thanks
>>
Anyone who is actually smarter than a carton of eggs opens the container at the store to look for cracks, OP.
>>
they're safe to eat
>>
>>7299966
I do you fucking retard but I'm not going to sit there and pick out each individual fucking eggs and inspect it. The top was ok. The bottom was ok. The sides which you cannot see are cracked. fuck off
>>
>>7299970
moron so angry
>>
>>7299974
about eggs
>>
No you dun goofed and now it has space aids

Better get some spaceicillin and throw them away
>>
>>7299970
Maybe you just need glasses? No need for hostility on 4chan.
>>
>>7299974
>>7299976
yes thank you for noticing because lately I have had shit luck with eggs.
>>
>>7299948
It's less likely for them to be cracked in styrofoam because it absorbs more impact than plastic.Just open the carton in the store and give a quick look. Most of the time, there isn't a problem.
>>
the cracked eggs are safe to eat, but only if you eat them raw. cooking them will activate all the germs and toxins.
>>
>>7299970
It's not enough just to look at them - why you so mad tho
>>
>>7299948
>eggs
>more than half your daily cholesterol in just 1
>chicken most likely fed soy
>safe to eat
nah m8
>>
>>7300374
Dietary cholesterol has no effect on blood cholesterol levels
You appear to be living in an era circa 1988.
>>
>>7300374
>he still think dietary cholesterol has an impact on blood cholesterol
>soy boogeyman

look at this faggot and laugh
>>
Just it back to the store faggot. Shake them next time and use your fucking eyes.
>>
>>7299948
they're probably fine. I eat the ones with hairline fractures, but not the ones with deep indents. Crack suspicious ones into separate bowls. If it's not rotten, just cook it well to kill bacteria that may have penetrated. Chalk it up to experience. The compressed paper and styrofoam packages are better. It only takes 5 seconds at the store to open the carton and check for cracked ones. Gently jiggle the carton to see they all move. If an egg is cracked on the bottom, the dried albumin glues it in place. If it was fine in the store, but cracked at home, you probably did it on the way home. They're safe to eat. Just eat those ones first.
>>
>>7301487
>shake your eggs
What steaming pile of faggot jizz did you crawl out of that you think this is okay?
>>
best to throw them all out . even uncravked ones might be contaminated now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.