[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chinese hot dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: chow-chow.jpg (48KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
chow-chow.jpg
48KB, 380x280px
why don't I ever see chinese hot dogs?

tonight i'm making an eastern-flavoured slaw, and my taste thing says it would go really well with hot dogs.

what am i missing, or what is the world missing?
>>
File: 34657654edvvjhcgf.jpg (68KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
34657654edvvjhcgf.jpg
68KB, 500x333px
Hot dogs are just a type of sausage. The Chinese have sausages.
>>
>>7298388
The chinese don't eat hotdogs because at the time when America was shitty enough to invent hotdogs, China was not really eating bread. Now that China has bread, they've successfully skipped hotdogs and gone right for KFC
>>
>>7298693
dude have you ever had chinese kfc? i ate there once before a flight in beijing and while i hate kfc in the united states, kfc in china is amazing. it's what KFC should be

idk what they do to the chicken but god damn
>>
>>7298869
Can confirm, was in Beijing recently and the KFC was amazing.
>>
>>7298423
Holy shit 118 chinese yuan per pound. WOW holy shit balls that's expensive. 18 us dollars, for one pound of sausage?
>>
>>7298423
Chinese sausage is fucking amazing. GF's family is Szechuan. The old grandma still makes Szechuan sausage by hand every winter.

Those are fucking shit balls bro! THere are two kinds, one is spicy and the other is "savory". THe flavor is not from smoking or salt, but tons upon tons of spices. The spicy kind has dried szechuan pepper roasted to various degrees and other herbs and a wad of szechuan pepper to give it that aroma and numbness in the mouth. The savory kind doubles the peppers and other herbs.

You then dry the sausage, during the drying the fat and protein inside slightly ferments giving the sausage a distinct flavor, a slight tanginess, so though fatty, but due to the tang it's not oily in the mouth at all.

You serve it by cutting the sausage into very thin slices, the fat inside is dried and fermented so when you slice the sausage, the fat globs look like transparent rice paper. Y

You then plate the fucking slices and steam it till the aroma of the herbs and spices flood your entire house. The shit's so aromatic next block's dogs are barking.

It's just so fucking good.

Strongly suggest you google "sichuan sausage" fucking amazing pictures.
>>
>>7298941
Also while you are eating it, you need to keep them hot, if the fat inside resolidifies and turns white, you take that shit back to the steamer and heat it up again.

Dat fukcing melty spicy goodness.
>>
>>7298388
Hot dogs Chinese-style are delicious actually. Hot dogs go great with hoi sin sauce or chilli oil. Top it off with some stir fried vegetables and you've got yourself a good meal.
>>
>>7298388
Because China doesn't have hot dog buns or bread that is the right shape to repurpose into hot dog buns. It's that simple. They already have a variety of sausages though.
>>
For example, here is how Chinese people eat hot dogs

http://s71.photobucket.com/user/elisabeth_louise/media/food/hotdogbun1.jpg.html
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.