[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /ck/ feel about Hardee's/Carl jrs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (124KB, 720x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 720x501px
How does /ck/ feel about Hardee's/Carl jrs
>>
>>7298238
Never been, so...neutral? Looks like they make hamburgers and stuff.
>>
>>7298278
Hamburgers, onion rings, poppers, real chicken , I like to think its better than McDonald's but not as good as Burger King
>>
>>7298238
They're fine. Like, they're not outright crappy like a lot of fast food places but they don't have a burger that really makes me go 'I'm glad I'm eating this'. It's sustenance.
>>
They get a vote from me for most improved. Ever since they started focusing on the high end side of their menu they've easily made everyone else's high end offerings look pathetic. The location nearest me sucks though.
>>
They're unremarkable
>>
I think it's a little too expensive for most things and I'd rather go to an actual restaurant for less money. That being said I was forced to go there a few months ago and it was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>7298238
Absolutely decent

Mostly >>7298519

But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>7298238
Where's mah Frisco burger?
>>
Got food poisoning from them recently. Used to be my favorite place to get food. Haven't been back since.
>>
>>7298238
Above average. They're one step above Whataburger, but below Shake Shack.

And like >>7298539 said, the Frisco Burger is my go-to.
Unless the El Diablo is back on the menu.
>jalapeno poppers
>on a burgers
Yes.
>>
File: 041116_monsterTB.grid-6x2.jpg (26KB, 474x324px) Image search: [Google]
041116_monsterTB.grid-6x2.jpg
26KB, 474x324px
Expensive as fuck, but Monster Burger though.
>>
>>7298295
What is the appeal of Burger King? I'm not of fan of dry as fuck buns.
>>
File: 1266275241330.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1266275241330.png
29KB, 200x200px
>dat bacon swiss crispy sandwich
all that's missing is the chili fries
>>
I've never had a burger from Hardee's before.
The only thing I ever get is their biscuits for breakfast, or their tenders for lunch. Both of which are godtier.
>>
good curly fries
>>
File: Carl's_Jr._jalapeno_burger.jpg (711KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Carl's_Jr._jalapeno_burger.jpg
711KB, 2272x1704px
>>7298295
>not as good as Burger King
BK reduced in quality alot as well as their menu prices. To me, all of BK burgers taste the same, above McD's but not as tasty as Carl's.
>>
>>7298238
Too expensive for a mc donald or burger king level meal why pay 3-4 more a meal for the same fast food quality? At the same price point you can get a superior burger at any diner or gourment hamnurger joint.
>>
I went there once. I couldn't finish my mushroom swiss burger, it was so disgusting. Really nice cashier though.
>>
>>7298238
Any special burger is overpriced. Stick to famous star.

Better than others Jack, McD BK
>>
>>7298238
i like 'em
>>
>>7298238
Day menu is overpriced and not great.
Loaded omelet biscuit is the best breakfast food ever made.
>>
>mfw little to no CJ's in Canada, only ate it on visits to the US
>one opened yesterday at a mall near my place

Haven't had it for two years. Time to get familiar.
>>
>>7298238
Hardee's is my favorite fast food burger.

The mushroom and swiss thickburger really hits the spot when I crave something greasy.
>>
Don't like there buns
>>
all the locations near me are run by shitty foreigners that intentionally jew you and act like they misunderstood you cause oh i foreign lol.

Bitch when I said I want the 1/4 pound version I meant the 1/4 pound not fucking half pound you fuck. Trying to con me to pay 13 dollars for a shitty hamburger that has been sitting in a hot plate for 2 hours cause everyone else got tired of your jew shit is not ok.

FUCK

Anyways, on their best days they are alright but never worth the money. Wayyyy back when they first introduced the six dollar burger it was the best tasting hamburger i had my entire life but they have drastically changed its formula nowadays.
>>
We're getting our first Carls Jr in Australia soon..

the menu looks interesting. am excite
>>
>>7298952
>breakfast, or their tenders for lunch. Both of which are godtier.
The tendies are fucking next level. The breakfast is good too.

I live in the south and can get good fried chicken anywhere, but I won't hesitate to go there for the tendies. Absolutely incredible.

Don't care for the burgers. It's meme-tier. OP's image makes me cringe.
>>
>>7298238
>14 completed hamburgers
>3 patties on a grill

Did they get lazy or something?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.