[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the cheapest meals to make that tastes good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1444329214334.jpg (1MB, 2147x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1444329214334.jpg
1MB, 2147x1570px
what's the cheapest meals to make that tastes good
>>
>>7298022
Rice and beans.
>>
beans and rice
>>
Chicken, rice, and beans.
>>
File: ideal :ck: sticky.jpg (2MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
ideal :ck: sticky.jpg
2MB, 1500x2121px
>>7298022
Beans on toast, rice, corn mush, or whatever other cheap grain you have available is good.

If you don't think beans taste good, kill yourself.
>>
spaghetti, then put some butter on them, add soy sauce and canned peas.
>>
>>7298022
Rice and beans / lentils?
Potatoes and butter or oil?
Just bread?
>>
File: Red_Beans_and_Rice.jpg (253KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Beans_and_Rice.jpg
253KB, 1280x960px
RICE
BEANS

RICE AND BEANS
>>
>>7298022
Bacon Rice and Beans. Bacon if cooked will render fat, which provides oil in addition to delicious bacon. bacon oil and bacon itself is very potent in flavor, meaning you don't need to use as much of it to get the good taste.

Best of all unless you want actual bacon the traditional way you can get bacon ends for very cheap.
>>
>>7298143
>bacon
I'm a muslim though
>>
>>7298022
Chicken, cereal, salads (buy a ball of lettuce and dressing only), omelettes (cheese a necessity, other ingredients optional), s'ghetti, beef tacos
>>
put rice in bowl
put a couple inches of water in pot
wait till water starts to boil
put bowl of rice in pot
crack egg on top of rice
put lid on pot
wait 5 minutes
take bowl of rice out of pot with glove mitt
mix rice while breaking yolk
protein and carbs

minimal dishes, and easy to modify, like adding some veggies to the top of the rice to steam a bit with the egg
>>
>>7298152
that sounds terrible
>>
>>7298177
Not really...I live a pretty normal life just like you..The only difference is that I don't eat bacon, drink alcohol, don't masturbate, pray 5 times a day, fast for one month a year, and rape white womyn
>>
Isn't flour cheaper than rice and beans? It seems like bread and vegetables would be the cheapest thing.
>>
>>7298196
how do u make vegetables out of flour?

No dry beans and rice is the cheapest most complete meal.
>>
>>7298152
>2015 + 1
Having a faith
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.