[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, I'm going to start bringing lunch to work and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fuccboi.jpg (79KB, 559x461px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi.jpg
79KB, 559x461px
Hey /ck/, I'm going to start bringing lunch to work and would like some good ideas besides the usual cold cuts or whatever. I go to the gym and am actively looking to put on mass so calorie dense, protein-rich meals are even better. What do you guys take?

pic not related, it just makes me laugh
>>
Leftovers from dinner the previous night.
>>
Hard-boiled eggs for dem aminos. Nuts for fats. Fruit for vitamins, preferably with edible skin for fiber.
>>
I've brought cold stir-fry a few times and it was pretty pleasant. I also really like getting individual packets of tuna packed in water (no can opener at work) and put one of those over some lettuce or salad mix with salt and pepper. 17 grams of protein and it's fairly healthy.
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>
Try making protein bars
>>
>>7297890

If I had to choose between seeing this pizza of jack's disgusting face every time I came to /ck/, I'd choose the pizza.
>>
>>7299436
I wouldnt
>>
>>7297867
what kinda dog is this
>>
>>7299492
Pretty sure its a lhasa apso. Thanks for the responses, boys
>>
>>7297867
Thai curry gives you a big yeild, is really nutritious and something that's hard to get sick of.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/11/seriously-asian-thai-curries-part-two-red-and-green.html
>>
>>7300171
That sounds promising, thanks
>>
Just cook up a big ol batch of brown rice at the start of the week and add shit to it for lunches.
>tuna, tomato, cucumber, quinoa, pomegranate, parsley etc
>fried beef, broccoli, water chestnuts, soy, garlic etc
>cottage cheese, yoghurt, mint, lamb, cucumber, lettuce, garlic etc with naann bread and chilli
>shredded chicken, corn, peas, red onions, light mayo etc
>pork loin, bok choy/asian greens in season, cilantro, chilli, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, rice vinager, scallions

literally thousand of combinations, just add protein and vegetables in the proportions you want your macros
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.