[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waffles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1.ingredients.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1.ingredients.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
how we do, cu/ck/s?!
>breakfast

Ride along, friends. Here we will be making two traditional types of waffles, that which amerikunts call Belgian & Liege (cause i never had 'em).
>>
File: 2.belgian.recipe.jpg (2MB, 2173x2301px) Image search: [Google]
2.belgian.recipe.jpg
2MB, 2173x2301px
>>7296342
>belgian

this was standard p much but i normally make proton waffles, so the real butter & sugar was nice.

Protip: I used cinnamon sugar instead of sugar.
>>
>>7296342

>buying 6 eggs at a time
>not buying 5 dozen at one time for the low price of $7.
>>
File: 3.liege.recipe.jpg (2MB, 2443x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3.liege.recipe.jpg
2MB, 2443x1280px
>>7296346
>liege
never had these and they sounded good but da fug is pearl sugar?

I crushed up what i bought to the same consistency as that product, turned out the same.
>>
File: 4.batter.and.dough.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
4.batter.and.dough.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
liege was a bitch

folding in 7 tbsp of butter to a dough light on the liquid? F M L T B H F A M !
>>7296348
i'm cutting breh
>>
File: 5.belgian.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
5.belgian.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
light strawberry syrup & xmas sprinkles cause there was only a table spoon of sugar in the Belgian waffles
>>
File: 6.liege.jpg (2MB, 2244x2228px) Image search: [Google]
6.liege.jpg
2MB, 2244x2228px
Really herbaceous taste cause forest honey & molasses sugar cubes
>>
Does no one want to critique my bread
>>
>>7296401
Looks good, I'd eat it.
>>
>>7296471
thanks!
>>
Is this what poverty looks like?
>>
>>7297272
i am literally poverty as i get 905 dollars of you taxes a month in disability; but i have an AA, AS, BA, and working on a MS. Which you (and your like) have paid for. Oh yeah, and i have 40k in gold coins while not having paid taxes in close to a decade.

My waffles taste better than anything you cook.
>>
>>7297858
>bragging about being a pathetic welfare leech
>bragging about your university of phoenix online "degrees"
oh man I'm so pissed my .001 cent went to your monthly drain on society fund lol
>>
>>7297858

Yeah but you're some house-bound fat social reject cooking himself waffles in his 30s.

That's quite a pitiful existence, minus being a parasite.
>>
>>7296342
doesn't your yeast go bad? I normally get a couple packets that must weigh a gram or something and they're dated like a year off
>>
>>7297945
Yeast lasts for quite a while in the fridge, I think upwards of 6 months if not longer.

Plus if you use it often it's not sitting around anywhere near that long anyway.
>>
>>7297880
>online degree
>welfare
How does it feel to be an assuming ignoramus?
10 years disabled & medicated with multiple civil & governmental doctors diagnose. To spell it out for you, two state university & one community degrees. Moron.

>>7297932
House bound? I'm out the door by 6am weekdays.
>fat
Nigger i diddy 325 lbs at 5'7".

Are you two stupid? Home cooked waffles are a bad thing? I bet you buy that shit from a bottle that you add water too.
>>7297945
I home bake bread once to twice a week.

>>7297953
I didn't know that, i'll start keeping it in the frig
>>
>>7299471
It says right there on the top of the fucking yeast container to refrigerate after opening.
Your eyes must be disabled. And your taste buds as well for putting sprinkles on a waffle like a 4 and a half year old child.
>>
>>7299534
I could cover it in HFC syrup as i'm sure a moron, such as your self, thoroughly enjoys.
>>
>>7299471
>two state university & one community degrees
lying on the internet is sad.
>Nigger i diddy 325 lbs at 5'7"
too bad one of your imaginary degrees wasn't in comprehensibility
It's neat that you manage to delude yourself into having such pride over being a fat ass shut in on welfare, maybe just don't get so devastated when the other boys and girls don't rush to prop up your little fantasies.
>>
File: zozzlin.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
zozzlin.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>7299587
>>
>>7299471
>I'm out the door by 6am
on the 1st and 15th to go collect that sweet sweet welfare. then back to lying on 4chan and pretending to have an education. then I'll go count my "$40000" in chocolate coins.
>>
>someone actually posts a recipe and bakes it
>gets shit on
That's why this board is such garbage. Post fast food or gtfo
>>
>>7296342
lelelele meme words xD

epic
>>
>>7299601
Kek made me smile, its the first and tenth fort me 2bh senpai
>>
>>7299605
You're completely right, I'm 100% dedicated to only shit posting from now on
>>7299710
MADe you really tho
>>
>>7299736
>>7299606
Second post was for you, friend
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.