[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go vegan and get your blood back and it's phenomenal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: go-vegan.png (18KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
go-vegan.png
18KB, 600x700px
>tfw you go vegan and get your blood back and it's phenomenal, doctor literally says he's never seen numbers like this, cholesterol, blood pessure, etc.
>tfw high energy, increased sex drive, better skin, daily fantastic bowel movements, minimal dysphoria, and decreased depression
>tfw hitting on QTs at vegan events in town

Why haven't I been vegan my whole life? Anyone else experience this? Feels great man, I almost don't want to share this info with my adversaries so I can keep this advantage.
>>
>>7295261
Okay, post 'em then.
>>
How did he test your sex drive? Sounds unprofessional.
>>
>>7295261
I think because of plant based diets.
They make your skin ~flawless~ or nearly flawless.
Congrats though anon.
>>
Daily reminder that dietary fat being below approximately 20% of your TDEE results in decreased testosterone and other sex hormones
>>
File: MJf7MKu.png (364KB, 469x620px) Image search: [Google]
MJf7MKu.png
364KB, 469x620px
>>7295268
>flawless
Like the green fucking goblin of veganism?
>>
>>7295271
I take plenty of coconut and olive oil, my good friend.
>>
>>7295273
His skin is godly but yeah he does look green.
>>
>>7295273
I bet people are always passing him by because he's not standing out like shiny sparkles in the water.
>>
>>7295273
He probably has a crooked spine, he doesn't look simetrical.
>>
>>7295314
Everyone is slightly asymmetrical.
>>
>>7295273
Where are his pecs?
Looks like those flat chested women who lift.
>>
>>7295300
A lot of black guys have nice skin, to be honest
>>
File: js.jpg (384KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
384KB, 600x450px
>The more I contemplated food phobias, the more I became convinced that people who habitually avoid certifiably delicious foods are at least as troubled as people who avoid sex, or take no pleasure from it, except that the latter will probably seek psychiatric help, while food phobics rationalize their problem in the name of genetic inheritance, allergy, vegetarianism, matters of taste, nutrition, food safety, obesity, or a sensitive nature.
>>
>>7295273
that fucking psycho
wouldn't spot/10
>>
>>7295622
>seeking help for not having your life bogged down by the continuous quest for sex
>>
>>7295633

>coming to the food and cooking interest board to blog about how you don't like food
>>
>adversaries

this isnt star wars you pussy ass bitch.

what if i told you you can eat a lot of veggies and basically be vegan without having to be a total faggot about it.

more sardines, sushi, lamb, ham, rib eye, and pork belly for me
>>
File: annoying-kids.jpg (618KB, 1000x685px) Image search: [Google]
annoying-kids.jpg
618KB, 1000x685px
>>7295622

>look ma I posted it again!
>>
The only vegan I know regularly gets turned away from donating plasma because his protein and hematocrit counts are too low.
>>
>>7295261
>tfw being healthy as fuck just eating whatever i want.
Omnivore ftw
>>
>>7295261
>eat nothing but cheetos and drink mountain dew
omg you guys being a vegan is literally like being manic for bipolar people
>>
>>7296171

Mtn dew is vegan and therefore healthy
>>
>>7295261
>vegan fantasies
>>
>>7295330
Quasimodo detected
>>
>>7295261
You sound just like muslim trying to recruit for ISIS. I always knew that vegans and terrorist have the same mindset.
>>
>>7295273

he has a mediocre physique.

Hell, the only reason why vegans do well on their diets is because it lacks variety with highly tasty food.
>>
>>7295271
Explsin in more detail
>>
>>7296197
The difference is that the ISIS guys actually get women.
>>
>>7296176
Science bitch'
>>
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/food/side-effects-of-vegetarianism

Vegetarians and vegans are mentally weak. Do you have any mental health issues OP?
>>
>>7296304
Pretty god damn sure vegans convert to their diet from those horror show meat packing plant videos. The abuse shit really does turn your stomach, but rarely happens because the USDA is there everyday to inspect what is going on. No business owner is going to let nasty shit happen to the extent vegans think. The money they lose from getting shut down is too incredible to be that gruesome.

Honestly is there a 100% vegan? You know those dipshits slip up and eat meat.. why? Cuz its fucking tasty. Now go spam your dumb shit to your wannabe facebook friends.
>>
I'm also vegan. Except for milk and eggs. I cannot go without those.

Also the occasional Sunday roast. And fish on Fridays.

And pork belly in Wednesday's fry up.

There's really nothing wrong with a vegan diet as long as it is accompanied by a proportionate amount of meat.
>>
>>7295601
Not me :(
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.