[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Id hate to start a five guys thread on /ck/, but god damn did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20081205-fiveguys-menu.jpg (68KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
20081205-fiveguys-menu.jpg
68KB, 500x333px
Id hate to start a five guys thread on /ck/, but god damn did my first trip to it feel underwhelming. What's all the hype for?
>>
It's about the food...
>>
>>7293492
people raised on mcdonald's think its the second coming of christ.

now in-n-out, i dont get that hype at all. just cali faggotry?
>>
>>7293510
>just cali faggotry?

nailed it
>>
>>7293510
>>7293531
>cali faggotry?

get a life you two and get out of the sticks...
>>
>>7293806
Spot the californian
>>
There are five guys out there laughing at your mental thickness each and every time you spend your money in that shit hole.
>>
>>7293815
>$9.xx for a mediocre at best bacon chez burg

true story
>>
>>7293510
In n Out is the same deal as 5 guys.

Its fastfood that doesn't suck as bad as the rest.
>>
The prices are stupid. Carry your own cheese slices to save money. They might melt in your pocket so it's best to bring your wife/gf and have her carry them in her purse.
>>
>>7293492
First time browsing /ck/

I 100% agree with you. Some people I work with are those types of braindead zombies who are programmed to think and act just like everybody else acts - spouting meme garbage and the like.

>deadpool is not autistic
>star wars is the besterest
>5 guys is THE BEST
>trump is bad
>etc

Anyway, I stopped by 5 guys and had one of their burgers.
>expecting it to be pretty fuggin good
>whatever, it's just a normal burger

I've had ten thousand better burgers at random diners while traveling on the road.

Over. Hyped. And I'm not even being a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>7293806
>if not cali, then the sticks

try not to logic too much, just wait there until you can vote for Hilary and feel important again
>>
>>7293862
That was a good thread
>>
>>7293888
I'm republican you fucking food stamp having shit lord
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.