[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw your chickens don't produce and you make them stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: rewwoooop.jpg (62KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
rewwoooop.jpg
62KB, 637x960px
tfw your chickens don't produce and you make them stand there with a sign and shame them for the day, and post it on the internet for all their friends to laugh at them.
>>
>>7293416
?? When hens stop producing its time for fried chicken.
>>
>>7293442
I don't eat my chickens, they are my pets. I let them die of natural causes. I eat the eggs.
>>
File: euxh9b8ayxxyyax9.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
euxh9b8ayxxyyax9.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>7293416
I actually lol'd. Good show
>>
I had 2 chickens once and they made so many eggs I didn't know what to do with them and threw most of them away

But they were german chickens so thats probably why
>>
>>7293448
Why? Your chicken would have no qualms about eating you given the chance
>>
>>7293448
>I let them die of natural causes.
what a waste
>>
>>7293470
there are stories about cats eating their owners so whats your point
>>
>>7293476
Don't the Japanese eat cats?
>>
>>7293484
nope japan loves pussy

china eats dog though
>>
>>7293416
That's a cute barred rock you got there, anon. They're a nice breed. Typically well behaved and relaxed.
>>
File: japs.jpg (7KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
japs.jpg
7KB, 250x140px
>>7293484
Only in the poorer areas.
>>
>>7293442
You dont want to eat an old egg laying hen man thats some shit meat
>>
>>7293587
They can be used for soups or at the very least stock. They're not as tender as young birds, but they are still fine to eat.
>>
>>7293448
Don't they stop laying after like 2 years into their 8 year lifespan? I mean I'm cool with having them as pets, I wouldn't want to butcher chickens if I raised them (confirmed city-boy), but eggs seem like a short-lived benefit, unless you have a bunch of chickens and keep replenishing them.
>>
>>7293476
Dogs and cats both. There was a story about dogs who did this the other day. But it's typically a few days after the owner has died, and the pet is fending off starvation. I'd eat pets or family members if my life depended on it too.
>>
>>7293612
They're great for braising/stewing as well.
>>
>>7293416
That's a pretty qt chicken. Would pet/10
>>
>>7293624

Depends on the breed and the individual chicken. Normally they don't stop laying, they just lay less frequently.

>>7293612
This. Old birds may not be very tender but they certainly are flavorful. They're ideal for soups, stocks, or and kind of low-and-slow cooking method.
>>
>>7293416
Winter can be tough on chickens. They normally stop laying when it gets cold if the owners isn't feeding them correctly. Though, that chicken looks a bit too young also. It probably won't lay for 1-2 more months from when that image was taken. If it isn't just young then it is underfed, which is the problem in the first place.
>>
>>7293475
>>7293470
chicken owner here, unless you specifically raise them for eating (feeding them the right food etc.) their meat is pretty lackluster. Also plucking them is annoying and smells terrible
>>
opie getting clucked hard
>>
>>7294238
I gigged a bit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.