[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which would you rather eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: kfc.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kfc.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
which would you rather eat
>>
kfc is expensive as fuck t b h
>>
Popeye's.
>>
I rather buy the oil and then store it to sell later at a higher price. Also I'm not a nigger so KFC is greasy pig disgusting.
>>
>>7292413
If I ate the KFC bucket I'd be eating the oil barrel too, so the KFC for the slight chicken flavor
>>
if anything that just shows you how ridiculous the mark up on oil is
>>
>>7292768
and chicken
>>
>>7292413
I want oil
>>
>>7292413
You could probably get half a bucket worth of oil from the chicken, so would actually end up ahead if you could then turn around and sell it.
>>
fill up my car, dumbass
>>
File: 06_blog04[1].jpg (54KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
06_blog04[1].jpg
54KB, 568x320px
Who wouldn't take oil ?
>>
>>7292413
Wait, does a bucket of KFC cost that much? I don't eat there much, but that can't possibly be right.
>>
A bucket is way less than a barrel you fucking retard
>>
>>7294567
That's a 16 piece with sides and biscuit as I recall.
>>
What am I gonna do with a barrel of crude oil? I don't have a fucking refinery in my backyard and I'm pretty sure crude oil degrades once it's taken out of the ground. A barrel weighs around 300 pounds and is filled with a highly combustible, possibly toxic substance.
>>
>>7294576
Man, that's insane, especially since practically every grocer I know, from WalMart on down to my local community market, has hot fried chicken available everyday at way cheaper prices.
>>
>>7292413
About 5 rotisserie chickens and a hotdog combo from costco
>>
>>7294594
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-03/that-time-i-tried-to-buy-some-crude-oil
>>
>>7292413
Popeyes. That shit is the most based fast food trash ever.
>>
>>7294594
Oil isn't toxic.
>>
>>7292413
I like chicken. I'm going to buy more chicken.
>>
>>7294934
see >>7294692
after reading that i'd take the chicken.
>>
I'm gonna try out that Nashville chicken from KFC, will have to compare to taste of oil.
>>
>>7294977
>>7294977
Don't worry, it taste pretty much exactly liek original recipe.

There's no spiciness to it at all.
>>
>>7294980
Billy Ray Cyrus is a real piece of shit
>>
>>7292413
I would rather eat the oil my main man
>>
>>7294985
Jealous of the only man to have sex with Hannah Montana before she got ugly?

Well, so what? What does that have to do with cooking?
>>
>>7292413
28 dollars for a bucket of chicken? kek, the most expensive one here in moscow costs, like, 6 bucks
>>
>>7295911
Yeh but Russians eat dick
>>
>>7292413
I cannot understand why a fried chicken costs so much. A decent sized "fresh" chicken costs maybe $8 at most, and surely a few grams of fucking flour or oil cannot drive the price that high. How much do they pay the employees? Do they only sell a bucket an hour or something? Not surprising with that price, especially since literally every KFC is right next to a Walmart where you can get roasted chicken for like $5.
>>
>>7292413

would love to drink some oil t b h
>>
>>7295945
Advertising. Yum Brands convinced a lot of people that KFC is worth $28 for a 16pc bucket. In reality 16pcs fried chicken, two sides and some biscuits is maybe...at the high end...half that.
>>
Chik fil a 200 nugget platter.
>>
>>7295945
>I cannot understand why a fried chicken costs so much.
Because enough people are willing to pay that much to eat at KFC.
>>
>>7292415
Its 5.50 for a meal. How the hell is that expensive ?
>>
>>7296487
/ck/ is chock full of broke ass neets
>>
File: kfc-lamp_zpsh2bxsht3.jpg (44KB, 494x311px) Image search: [Google]
kfc-lamp_zpsh2bxsht3.jpg
44KB, 494x311px
oh LAWDY
>>
>>7296706
Jesus
>>
>>7296487
>implying niggers can afford that much for fried chicken
>>
>>7294576
> biscuit
You mean scones.
>>
It doesn't cost $28 for a bucket of chicken. In fact it only costs $20 for a bucket with all the sides and biscuits plus drinks.
>>
>>7296794
Oil is over $30 a barrel at the moment anyway.
>>
>>7296829
once Iran's oil gets on the marketplace don't expect that to stay there
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.