[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets discuss fast food dollar menu items. Best value, most filling,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Lets discuss fast food dollar menu items. Best value, most filling, tastiest, most nutrition, worst items. Who has the best value menu? Who has the worst? Is there even a point in eating fast food if you aren't getting quick garbage from the dollar menu?

For me, Taco Bell and McDonalds have the most solid dollar menu. I don't care for McDonalds food much but if I'm in a hurry their dollar stuff is convenient, consistent, and lots to choose from. My favorite dollar items are Taco Bells cheesy bean and rice burrito (perfect) and the value chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box. Jr bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's is solid. Burger King dollar menu is complete shit, I'd just order a whooper.
>>
Jack in the box tacos $3 6 tacos
Mickey d's snack wraps are good for the price too.
>>
File: mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png (217KB, 443x506px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png
217KB, 443x506px
>>7291749

/thread
>>
>>7291749
The cheesy b&r burrito is alright, definitely filling for a dollar. I'm partial to the soft chicken tacos at del taco.
Also, the crispy chicken sandwich at Wendy's just recently went from .99 up to 1.19. Lame.
>>
taco bueno $3 taco platter tuesdays are iight
>>
>>7291769
Those tacos are amazing when I'm drunk but I don't wat them at all sober. Good value though.

>>7291770
had that yesterday along with the new mozzarella sticks for the 2 for $2 deal. I hadn't seen the spicy version on the menu for years but I rarely eat there. The sandwich was OK, not that good but about what I'd expect for a dollar. The cheese sticks were also OK. too salty, not much food, came in a meme box. McDonalds is basically cafeteria tier food to me, I only go there because I need to eat something not horrible on the fly.
>>
A slice of costco pizza for 2 bucks beats out any 2 dollars spent at a fast food place like Mcdonalds or Taco Bell
>>
>>7291818
Sounds great, but how is that fast or convenient? McDonald's and tbell are literally everywhere, quick drive thru. Good for a short lunch break or travel.
>>
File: del taco.jpg (227KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
del taco.jpg
227KB, 720x717px
the ultimate
>>
>>7291805
Oh no! 20 more cents to supplement your already sizeable girth with more slop! Whatever shall you do?
>>
>>7291860
I'm gonna go somewhere else to get a quick, cheap protein fix, that's what I'll do. What's it to you?
>>
>>7291749
Ha taco bell had the best value 2 years ago with their 2 dollar meal deals get an extra beefy 5 layer and you have 2 burritos a bag of chips and a drink for 4.38 now that same set costs 6.76 no God damn point anymore.

Mc Donalds 2 for 2 keeps the classic 2 chicken sandwiches and 2 cheese burgers.
>>
>>7291857

don't have a del taco near me

whats the difference here besides the tomatoes
>>
>>7291950
the more expensive ones have more meat but who cares when you can get 9 tacos for $3. They're comparable to taco bell but they shred fresh cheese in the store so it ends up being much better.

On thursdays you get 3 chicken tacos for $2.09, also pretty good.
>>
>>7291950
I went once and it was OK, not that good. It's basically taco bell 1.5. I guess if it were conveniently located I'd have gone more often but its nothing special. They also sold burgers and fries, I thought the menu was strange.
>>
>>7291964
>>7291966

yeah, just checked out their menu, its a little odd but looks good for drunk/high munchies
>>
>>7291969
It wasn't bad. Back when I went something on /ck/ was shilling it hard and I ended up underwhelmed. Like I said, if its convenient its probably great. It's like taco bells brother. But like all fast food in my experience it was not worth being troubled to go out of my way to get. I eat fast food to get full on the run for <3$
>>
File: tpb-get_high_mow_lawns.gif (4MB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
tpb-get_high_mow_lawns.gif
4MB, 432x243px
>>7291749
just ate 2 big cheeseburgers 1 chicken sandwich and 1 small fries from j in the bay

tfw
>>
>>7291857
>add tomatoes for $1
>>
>>7291815
My fuckin nigga
Throwback Thursdays for 50 cent party tacos is bitchin too
>>
I wish I lived in America. Here a McDonalds meal is like $7-$9
>>
>>7292283
Donchu worry son

After the milenials elect Bernie and local politicians who will raise the minimum wage up to skilled labor levels, it'll be just as pricy here.
>>
>>7292291
I read once that increasing minimum wage in the U.S to $15 would only raise the price of a big mac with like 17 cents but it might be bullshit

The main reason shit is several things like minimum wage, gas prices and it adds up
>>
>>7292107
>add tomatoes and double the meat & cheese portion for $1
>>
>>7291857
Del Taco got BTFO of Texas. Store closed after 2 years. California faggots kept saying it's the best shit ever but it's actually just shit. I don't care how cheap it is it just sucks balls.

Best dollar menu item right now is the hot 'n' spicy McChicken
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.