[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you get fàm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: watcha gon get.jpg (186KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
watcha gon get.jpg
186KB, 750x1000px
what would you get fàm?
>>
where do you live that food is so fuckin cheap fuck that
>>
rib eye dinner + greek salad
>>
biscuits and gravy
>>
File: gianteggs2.jpg (96KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
gianteggs2.jpg
96KB, 450x450px
Big Man's Breakfast with Coffee
>>
>>7290003
lol.. is that christo?
>>
>>7289993
>eating 9$ ribeye
I hope you like bad steak, familia
also for this cheap I'd probs get the big man's brekkie + biscuits and gravy and probably really bad shits later
>
>>
>>7289992
The United States.

Now go back to paying your 65% tax rate.
>>
a chili cheeseburger
>>
Bacon cheese burger, French Toast, and a coffee.
>>
>>7289984
Directions to someplace else. Any place with a menu that big, varied and cheap is slinging garbage. A "Rib Eye" steak for under $9? There's no way that could be a pleasant experience.
>>
>>7290025
w/e that means but you prob live in flyover land cause nothing is that cheap anywhere that matters
>>
>>7290049
To be fair, Primo Burgers (OP's picture) is in California. This shit would be pretty unheard of in SF or NYC though.
>>
A chili cheeseburger, a fish taco, 3 taquitos, and a small fries.

That's $11.26, before tax, tip, and a dirty martini. If the food was halfway decent I'd eat there every day.
>>
>>7289984
21 pc shrimp dinner x 2 with a chef salad for health
onion rings on the side

slice of pie from the pie window this place must have
>>
No tendies?!?! PASS
>>
File: ill have what he's having.jpg (23KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
ill have what he's having.jpg
23KB, 750x542px
>>7290003
>>
>>7289984
Nothing. This looks like a poor restaurant.
>>
>>7289984
>EXPECT THE CHILI BURGER
>>
>>7289984

A Hobo omelette if the hobos are in season.
>>
>>7290018
i'd risk it.. if it was truly inedible i'd send it back but cheap hole in the walls sometimes have decent cowboy steak when you're on the road
>>
It'shalf past midnight. I am on a military post till 2 and hungry as all fuck. Just stuff me with the biggest, meatiest, cheesiest burger with a side that's not salad.
>>
>>7290094
I doubt this place serves martinis, dirty or otherwise.
>>
never heard of pastrami chili fries
>>
what actually is french toast?
>>
Breakfast: Chorizo Omelet, cranberry juice if they have it, coffee

Lunch: Patty Melt

Dinner: Greek Salad if I'm not very hungry, Shrimp Dinner with some Onion Rings if I am
>>
>>7290425
bread soaked in egg/milk/cinnamon/nutmeg and then grilled and served with powdered sugar and syrup or fruit
>>
>>7290434

They're all served all day.

Think outside the box anon.
>>
>>7290459
I like getting breakfast foods at breakfast time, lunch foods at lunch time, and dinner foods at dinner time.
>>
country omelette
don't eat burgers or sandwiches so skip lunch
greek salad for dinner
>>
>>7289984
>Having a steak dinner for a starter
Amerifats truly are a level beyond.
>>
Bacon cheeseburger with a side of onion rings.
>>
>>7290520

>breakfast foods
>lunch foods
>dinner foods
>breakfast time
>lunch time
>dinner time

It's 2016, anon. None of those things are relevant anymore.
>>
Turkey club sandwich. Always. With a rum&coke and fries with spicy tobasco ketchup
>>
>>7290545
maybe I'll come back to eat again time faggot
>>
>>7290594

>not getting hot wings and a grilled cheese for a late breakfast
>not coming back at midnight for a short stack and a shrimp salad

It's like you don't even food.
>>
>>7290610
>Short stack and shrimp salad

That's gastronomically incorrect.
>>
>>7289984
3 breakfast burritos and a small salad because I'm on a diet
>>
>>7290688
and a diet coke
>>
>>7289984
not bad price for the omelette. probably rock the denver or chorizo. pretty hard to fuck it up. where is this joint?
>>
>>7290003
that's a big guy's breakfast
>>
>>7289984
Country fried steak with a side of biscuits and gravy. Eggs cooked medium so the yolk doesn't fuck up the gravy. Wheat toast.
>>
hobo omelet, no tomato
side of corn dog
>>
The cook's 7 inch cock in my ass! ;D
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2366x2979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2366x2979px
>>7289992

Looks 'spensive to me.
>>
>>7289984
mushroom swiss boigah medium rare because they always overcook it
>>
>>7289984

Using the word senpai? Fuck off fag.

Secondly I'd probably only get breakfast at a place like this
>>
Pastrami omelet and a side order of biscuits and gravy
>>
File: burrito.jpg (89KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
burrito.jpg
89KB, 750x1000px
>>7290080
>california in charge of mexican food
>>
>>7289984
>what would you get fàm?
> fàm
OPs post discarded
Next thread please
>>
File: 100% PLEBEIAN.jpg (167KB, 622x568px) Image search: [Google]
100% PLEBEIAN.jpg
167KB, 622x568px
>>7291404
>you in charge of finding good eats
>>
>>7291404
kill me now
>>
>>7289984

Well I hope the steak isnt a miserable little flat minute steak.
>>
hot wings dinner + onion rings
>>
Seems a bit steep but I'm hungry so

Bacon and eggs,
Chicken fried steak,
side order of mushrooms
coffee, black

if I'm still hungry i'll get a charzo burrito to go but I'm getting the price is so high cause the servings are a huge plate of hash browns and toast drowning and butter.
>>
>>7289984
polish and eggs is always good
>>
>All our burgers come with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, & our 1,000 island sauce expect the chili burger

>expect the chili burger

God fucking dammit guys.
>>
21 pc shrimp dinner pls
>>
File: Ettore-Boiardi-final-1024x984.jpg (70KB, 1024x984px) Image search: [Google]
Ettore-Boiardi-final-1024x984.jpg
70KB, 1024x984px
>>7289992
>two eggs for $4.79
>food is so fuckin cheap
>>
>>7289984

Fries and gravy for the wife
Hot dog for my kid
There's a pho place across the street where I get my food instead
>>
>>7289984
Chicken fried steak and eggs.
>>
>>7294474
Get bent queer
>>
>enrtrees
>quite obviously mains
this is some sick joke where uneducated fucking yanks went to europe had lunch and either
A) ordered a bunch of entrees by mistake
or more likely
B) the food was too small for their 400lb frames and so in spite on returning home they named their mains entrees because they're BIG like all that is good in AMERICA. Can you imagine what the MAIN would look like? You don't dare stare freedom and liberty in the eye son you just eat your entree and waddle on home now

I will never get over this
>>
>>7291084
but then you would have to live in a shithole like troy ny
>>
>>7294547
"Entree" means main course in America
>>
>>7294547
It must be hard being so buttmad at Americans all the time. I can't imagine living like that
>>
File: Big guy.png (476KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
Big guy.png
476KB, 569x802px
>>7289984
I'll have the "Big Man's Breakfast"
>>
spam spam spam spam spam eggs and spam
>>
>>7289984
Where in the US do you live OP? I would like to go to this place.
>>
>>7294547
Entree means enter.

In french, they expect you to spend hours doing nothing and feeling smug so an entree is just to get you started.

In America, people's time is important to the first dish they bring out is the last.
>>
>>7295885
It's Primo Burgers in California. The food on Yelp looks absolutely horrendous. It's like they copied any normal greasy spoon, decided to mark the prices up 50% and find the cheapest shit on Sysco or Mexico they could get. They must be making a mint off those retarded Califags.
>>
>>7295970
Not at all. The etymology actually derives from the main dish being the one that makes the main entrance. It's the European usage that has mutated over time.
>>
File: stickman.jpg (11KB, 199x320px) Image search: [Google]
stickman.jpg
11KB, 199x320px
>>7291840
>>7295973

>mfw I just blew $25 real American dollars on this garbage I could have gotten for $15 at home. fucking $5 for mushrooms for real.
>>
>>7295970
"Oh man I could spend three hours enjoying a variety of different flavors and textures across many dishes using a whole range of ingrediants which vary greatly by course but usually have core elements tying them together"

"Nah fuck that lets shove a bunch of deep fried, corn syrup injected, growth hormone beef'ed F grade mystery meat between two pieces of "bread" so sugary it's classified as cake in the civilized world and call it a day."
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.