[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chuck E Cheese has always had the best pizza pie, when was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: chuck.jpg (300KB, 1724x968px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
300KB, 1724x968px
Chuck E Cheese has always had the best pizza pie, when was the last time you had a slice?

Today, I'm going to ask my sister if I can borrow my niece to go there and have some pizza....maybe I'll even meet some cool new friends.
>>
>>7289170
can i borrow your niece?
>>
>>7289200
You can borrow my wife's son if you wish.
>>
>>7289201
I'll take your wife instead
>>
>>7289229
She's busy tomorrow visiting her friend Jamal.
:^)
>>
>>7289232
She'll probably be staying over, you know what it's like when girls get together.
>>
File: Chee-Z.jpg (49KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Chee-Z.jpg
49KB, 448x336px
>>
Nostalgia thread? Just remembering the smell of the ball pit. And walking up the ski-ball ramp and just putting the ball in the hole. Ahhh.
>>
File: foxrobot.jpg (64KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
foxrobot.jpg
64KB, 400x382px
>>7289340
>Just remembering the smell of the ball pit.

The smell of sweaty socks, great

Did anybody else grow up with a place called Major Magic's? I don't know if it was regional or what, but I swear nobody ever remembers it but me
>>
>>7289504
>>
>>7289259
>That chef
He has the look of satisfaction or the look of , "fuck I don't want to be here anymore!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXnrBlTrG0E
>>
File: ceasar.jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ceasar.jpg
93KB, 480x640px
Ceasar Land
>>
are you allowed in there without kids? How creepy would that be
>>
File: haunted_trails_sign.jpg (67KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
haunted_trails_sign.jpg
67KB, 800x449px
Haunted Trails was better
Same food and arcade but they had minigolf and was horror themed
>>
Last time I was at a chuckle cheese I was like 8 or some shit I dunno but I was kicking all ass at the arcade just forcing those machines to oooze those prize tickets. Well the point of the story is that I won a lot of tickets and that faggot mouse came out to hug me or some thing and I just remember ignoring his ass. He held his gay arms out to congratulate me and I just kept my back turned and continued gaming. I still hear my family laughing at that mouse and cheering me on.
>>
File: jeepers_rip.gif (87KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
jeepers_rip.gif
87KB, 400x351px
Jeepers
>>
>>7289572
I used to work there. You don't need a kid with you. It's actually the other way around. Kids need an adult to get in.

And for the record, yeah, I like the pizza, too
>>
>>7289586
How is it made
>>
Few weeks back. Pretty good, certainly not nearly as bad as some make it out to be. I liked it better than Little Caesars, actually.
>>
File: mA4MuT9.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
mA4MuT9.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
>>7289340
tfw I was the kid that pissed in the ball pit every single time
>>
>>7289565
I literally want my next birthday there
>>
>>7289586
Will they hire a sexual predators
>>
>>7289565
WTF?

I do not remember this, nor the most lame fucking name.
>>
I used to work there. Got fired because I was doing a lot of coke while wearing the sweaty ass Chucky costume and shit my pants in it one day.

I do miss the 'za though
>>
>>7290427
>'za
Literally worse than "nuggies", "nugs" and "tendies".
>>
>no one mentions Discovery Zone

fuck all yall
>>
>>7290504
DZ THE DISCOVERY ZONE, NANANANANANANANA ON MY OWN!
>>
File: FreddysBand.jpg (46KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
FreddysBand.jpg
46KB, 492x366px
>>7289259
Holy shit. Fucking Five Nights at Chuck-E's right there.
>>
File: 528_001.jpg (58KB, 872x402px) Image search: [Google]
528_001.jpg
58KB, 872x402px
>>7290409
Seems as though they've all shut down
>>
Who else got good grades in school for the sole purpose of free tokens?
>>
>>7290504
fuck discovery zone was the best

went there when I was four and couldn't figure out how to get to the moon bounce since you had to enter it from the tunnels as opposed to going in straight from the entrance

asked one of the guys working there which way I had to go to get to the moon bounce.

"left"

nigga I'm four I don't know the difference between left and right

always ended up on the slide in your pic instead. good times.
>>
>>7290326
The dough is made daily from some mix. I don't know exactly what all was in it. But it had to be measured very precisely with water of a specific temperature and mixed for a very specific amount of time. The cheese is actually pretty decent mozzarella, it has to be kept brined in a vacuum-sealed package and has a very short shelf life. We never had mozzarella on the shelf for longer than a week. Meats are all frozen, but veggies are all cut fresh every morning. No pizzas were made ahead of time unless a party was reserved, in which case they were set up the morning of and then baked shortly before being brought to the tables. I'm not trying to say it's artisanal or anything, but it's gotta be at least on par with your typical nation-wide chain. Also, I can't speak for every location, only the one I worked at, since I know that there can be a wide variety in the way that managers run their stores and such. But my general manager was fantastic; he wouldn't put up with any shit as far as quality of food and service, but he let us have a lot of fun.

>>7290410
I'm not sure about this. I feel pretty certain saying they won't, but I'm not sure if there's some sort of law against rejecting sex offenders. Regardless of if there is a law protecting offenders, I would almost guarantee that almost all the sex offenders that apply just never get a callback.
>>
Little Caesars has the worst fucking pizza I've ever eaten it's unsavory, it's doughy, uses few toppings and has nastier crust then Pizza Pizza. Does anyone else hate LC?
>>
>>7290997
LC's pizza is trash. I can dig some Crazy Bread, though.
>>
>>7289340
>working at Chuck E Cheese with a lax manager
>getting cleaning duty and waking up hungover in the ball pit on Saturday morning

Good memories. It was only three months before that manager was replaced, though. I always wanted to fuck in that ball pit, but I wasn't able to find a partner before I got fired.
>>
I remember when I was in high school we were able to get in as long as one of us was 18. We all then had pizza and played the arcade version of turtles in time and the Simpsons arcade game they had. They were really the only place in time that had arcade games so it was a blast.
>>
>>7290997
Their "italian" cheese bread is pretty GOAT tho
>>
>Don't remember the taste of Chuck E Cheese pizza, want to try some
>Too scared to go by myself, don't want to be looked at like a pedophile

Can I, like, phone in an order for some pizza? Would they do that?
>>
>>7290540
Kill yourself, /v/edditor.
>>
>>7292606
Just go in, order a pizza then leave. Business is business
>>
>>7289170
>didn't like pizza until i was a teenager
>stopped going to chuck e cheese around 10
dammit. I never tried it. Would it be weird to go there and pick one up? Is that legal? A pizza, I mean, not a kid.
>>
File: smh fox.jpg (36KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
smh fox.jpg
36KB, 407x405px
>>7292681
>didn't like pizza until i was a teenager
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.