[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skim milk Is this a scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (28KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 600x781px
>skim milk
Is this a scam?
>>
I'm allergic to dietary fats. It's all I can drink.
>>
my mom drinks it

she's kind of a meme
>>
>>7287980
skim milk is great for bulking
>>
When I was a kid I grew up only drinking skim milk. My parents all have fat family members, so they were trying to but excess fat from their diets.
I finally demanded (I could be a little shit) that they buy me whole milk, and when I finally tried it I could barely stomach it. Too rich, too thick. I'll drink 2% when I'm making chocolate milk or drinking it with oreos.
That's it. Now I love skim milk. I chug a glass after my runs.
>>
>>7287980
>paying for cheese industry byproduct.
>>
>>7288011

You drink another glass just after unloading in the toilet? That's weird as fuck.
>>
>image.jpg

this is the real scam
>>
im 26, my whole life i have only drank skim milk or whole. mostly whole. either whole fat or watery milk.
>>
i like it
>>
>>7287980
Why would it be a scam? It's milk with the fat removed.

All milk has the fat removed to become skim milk then has the set percentages added back to get 1%, 2%, whole. That's how the dairy industry works.
>>
>>7287980
No, that's all I can drink, my wife and I once split half a glass of whole milk and I felt awful :(
>>
>>7287980
it's a scam if you're trying to buy actual milk, yes, because you're paying full price for cow-sourced sugar water.

that said, i can't drink anything below 3% as it's watery shite.
>>
in yurop (or at least in my country) the norm is half skimmed
whole and skimmed are on the same shelf though
>>
File: 1446772135934.png (399KB, 388x430px) Image search: [Google]
1446772135934.png
399KB, 388x430px
>drinking the substance that helps you grow after birth into your 20's
>literally drinking cow growth formula

Why do people like this shit so much? It's fatty and disgusting or in the case of skim milk, watered down.
>>
>>7289599
>eating steak
>literally eating a cow's muscle tissue
>eating bread
>literally eating ground up reproductive organs of grains with a fungus added
>eating cheese...
Get the point, idiot?

>"watered down"
>hurr durr, wut doz skimming mean?
>>
Skim milk is garbage for most people. Whatever you lose in fat is lost either in taste, or they load it with sugar so it tastes half as good while being no more healthy.

If you can't process milk fat for some reason, drink skim. Otherwise, simply drink less milk to enjoy better milk.
>>
It's literally just watered down milk.
>>
>>7289641
Do none of you clowns know what "skim" means? They don't fucking add water.
>>
i'm so used to skim milk that i can't stand te taste of full fat milk.
>>
>>7289686
they often don't--no. not a lot of people have pulled a teat or worked with raw dairy.
>>
it's not a scam, it's a skim
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>7289930
>>
>>7289686
it tastes watery, hence the flavor of being 'watered down', it doesnt mean water was added to it you autist
>>
>>7288016
Damn, son. One of the few things that isn't traditionally a byproduct in the dairy industry is cream. Almost all dairy products are meant to make use of every last scrap of edible stuff that comes from the original, unprocessed milk.
>>
File: real milk.png (97KB, 416x679px) Image search: [Google]
real milk.png
97KB, 416x679px
>>7287980
>Is this a scam?

Yes. If you're not drinking real whole milk, why bother drinking it at all?
>>
>>7287980
>be european
>travel to america
>all milk tastes different
>realize after tasting various milks there that they all taste different from superior european milk
>also for some reason some whole milks hava a cardboard-like taste there for no reason
>Wait a second, these arent pasturized, they're all ultra/super/memeword-pasturized, a.k.a. UHT milks!
>Also notice, written in small print, that all of them are milked from cow's that are fed growth hormones, despite it in-directly saying they dont in large font (literally top kek advertising)

The only milk that tasted near-normal was some Grade-A pasturized one, but that was still a bit off.

Remember, it's not skim or half skim or whole that you should be arguing about, it's fucking ass-tasting UHT milk that you should be arguing about desu.
>>
>>7292025
>"It's literally just watered down milk."
outed as a retard
>>7292025
>"I didn't mean 'literally' anyway and that makes you an autist lol!"
we get it, you are a retard
>>
Literally watered down real milk. It's almond water piss tier "milk".
>>
It tastes fine with cereal. You get your calcium without all the calories.
>>
>>7292430
>calories are bad
>>
>>7287980

I have a mild lactose intolerance, so while i cant drink whole milk, cream or cheese, skimmed milk works fine. Skimmed milk is a saviour as i love milk.
>>
>>7292643
>I have a mild lactose intolerance
Ah yes, the old version of this:
>I have a mild gluten intolerance so I always go gluten-free except for when I go to McDonald's for a burger when it mysteriously doesn't affect me
>>
>>7289494
What does her kid think of it?
>>
>>7292430
If you're worried about eating too many calories I've got some bad news for you about the cereal.
>>
>>7292652
Except milk gives me stomach cramps and diarrhea. That's what mild lactose intolerance is.
>i read one of your posts on 4chan so I'm an expert on you, your life and what has happened thus far
Fuck off.
>>
>>7292675
Skim milk and whole milk contain the same amount of lactose. Meanwhile, cheese contains almost no lactose and is therefore edible to virtually anybody. Therefore, you are full of shit.
inb4 epic trole
>>
>>7287980
Skim milk if for people who drink milk as a beverage. Like actually drinking it by the glass. It's a less fatty option for those who like to drink a fatty beverage. If you use milk as an ingredient there is no reason to ever buy the stuff.
>>
>>7292679
AHAHAHAHA You fell for my b8 like the retarded faggot that you are
>>
>>7292679
Thanks for the assist.
>>
>>7292679
No, they don't. I'm lactose intolerant, and I can drink skim milk with no ill effects. I can't eat ice cream or drink whole milk or 2% milk without cramps and diarrhea.
and who the fuck can eat enough cheese to get sick? you put a slice, at the very most, on anything
>>
>>7292745
Why would you drink milk at all if you're lactose intolerant?
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (750KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
750KB, 320x240px
>>7289629
>eating fruit
>literally evolved to be eaten
Check m8
>>
>>7287980
Pathetic drink for pathetic people (unlike me)
>>
>>7292115
This is true. Non-UHT milk tastes noticeably better, and lasts much longer before going bad.
>>
>>7292032
It's the same way for the meat industry, bro. And just about every other industry.
>>
>>7287980
>remove cream from milk
>sell milk for same price
>also sell cream

Yes, it's a scam

Then again, so is milk in general, the way they used propaganda and bullshit and infiltration of the education system etc to get to where they are today
>>
>>7292407
It literally isn't. Yet another imbecile.
>>
>>7292115
>that are fed growth hormones
BGH is banned, so "we don't feed hormones" is purely marketing. Stop lying.

It's the same as Lay's putting "Gluten Free" on their original Lays chips that have been gluten free by recipe since their inception.
>>
>>7292875
I've never hears of that before
>>
>>7292875
can you even get non-Ultra High Tensile milk in America?
>>
>>7292912
Is that true?
>>
>>7292903
removing the cream takes more labor, of course they're going to charge more
>>
>>7292916
>Ultra High Tensile
>Tensile
>TENSILE
>>
>>7292903
Skim milk is cheaper where I live by nearly a dollar per gallon. Skim milk tastes like shit though.
>>
before you imbeciles start arguing about uht and pasteurised milk, please know the difference
>>
>>7292916

First off, it's ultra high TEMP, not tensile.
Second, it's actually rare in the states, at least in my experience.
>>
>>7292938
>>7292921
No shit. I just like the fact that the acronym is also in use by the steel industry and it suits the industrial, not-recommended-for-consumption nature of the product.
>>
>>7292919
Nope.
>>
>>7292643
If you can't drink most milks, you have more than a "mild" intolerance. Many Asians have some degree of intolerance and drink plenty of milk. Milk importers are struggling to meet demand. That's something I would call mild.
>>
>>7287980
It's painted water
>>
File: 1048443.jpg (171KB, 1406x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1048443.jpg
171KB, 1406x1575px
2% milk is all I drink.
>>
>>7292643
You have a milk fat allergy. Lactose is found in whey, not milkfat.
>>
>>7287980
Its like someone spilt milk into water and decided to just go with it, always loved the taste of soy milk however
>>
File: 6586.jpg (2MB, 2800x1867px) Image search: [Google]
6586.jpg
2MB, 2800x1867px
>>7294143
I can't get used to milk alternatives, specifically the unsweetened ones. They just taste like nothing.
>>
File: 1418506111728.png (187KB, 473x491px) Image search: [Google]
1418506111728.png
187KB, 473x491px
Hmmmm....

Scam milk
>>
>>7294124
There's no such thing as a fat allergy
>>
>>7287980
>skim milk

It's water lying about being milk
>>
>>7294175
There is such thing as an allergy tied to milk fat. It's not the same as lactose intolerance. Friend of mine growing up couldn't handle milk with fat in it, but he could drink skim. Skim milk still has pretty much the same lactose content as whole milk because lactose is a sugar and it doesn't dissolve well in fat. If anything, the cream would have less lactose in it than the remaining skim milk.

My sister had asthma attacks when she drank milk, but she could eat ice cream, butter, and cheese all she wanted without issue.
>>
>>7287980
Basic bitches love skim milk. They think that getting skim milk in their grande lattes/mochas automatically makes it healthy.
>>
>>7287982
So all you eat is purified cornstarch or are you just full of shit?
>>
>>7288016
I think you need to look up how cheese is made. Unless you count that velveeda bullshit as cheese.
>>
I avoid whole milk because of all the estrogen. Not even a vegan fag, but look up the milking process. The cows are prego the while time and are full of estrogen and progesterone
>>
>>7297461
>not wanting progesterone
>not wanting to go pro
bruh
>>
>>7292745
Skim milk does not have less lactose than whole milk. Literally the only difference is that it has less fat. You're probably just sensitive to milk fat, ice cream has a lot of that.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.