[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with plain old vanilla?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (92KB, 1600x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1600x841px
What's wrong with plain old vanilla?
>>
Too sweet. I prefer unflavored.

Or would if it existed.
>>
>>7287913

Vanilla soft serve is great

Blends well also with most other ice creams

it's also how i like my sex
>>
>>7287923

Anon I'm baffled by this

i need more of an explanation
>>
>>7287932
I want the cold texture of ice cream without the sugar and flavoring. Just creamy dairy goodness.

One day I'll get myself an ice cream maker.
>>
>>7287923
i totally agree with this

vanilla should not be a flavor .. it's a flavor enhancer
on it's own it's sweet and icky
plain iced cream is subtle and delicious .. just a hint of sweetness .. like plain whipped cream.. so so good
>>
>>7287913
The vanilla part
>>
>>7287913
Unless it's high quality and you can really taste vanilla, it's not usually worth it. Mix it with other ice creams or dump a ton of toppings on it and it's great, though,
>>
>>7287913
Nothing! I judge the quality of a brand based on their vanilla.
>>
nothing at all, however it does depend on brand. some vanilla is better than others
>>
>>7287950
Doesn't really work well, you need the sugar to impede solidification. Without any it will be too icy. That said lightly sweetened unflavored ice cream made with really good grass-fed cream is amazing, especially as a component of a dessert- it's really refreshing and that subtle flavor is awesome.

>>7287913
Nothing. But the vanilla you use really makes all the difference. Vanilla ice cream made with Tahitian vanilla or Ugandan bourbon vanilla all the way.

>>7287923
Too sweet is a problem with the amount of sugar, not vanilla. Vanilla by itself is actually slightly bitter- most vanilla ice cream is just oversweetened. And usually made with shitty vanilla.
>>
>>7287950
>>7287923
Can this board ever not be so fucking pretentious?

It's fucking ice cream you asses.
>>
>>7288638
>1 frappochino with extra sugar please :^)
>>
>>7287913
Mix some nutella in a bowl of vanilla ice cream. Takes a minute to disperse the hardening nutella evenly, but it's pretty good.
>>
>>7288638
Typical sugar addicted amerilard.
>>
>>7288651
>>7288758
*t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tips fedora*
>>
>>7287913
Vanilla is the best flavor.

You already barrage it by saying plain old.
>>
>>7287913

Vanilla gelato is perfect with home-made toasted muesli, assorted dried fruits and stewed apple. Add a dash of vanilla essence, raw honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon on the apple, and you have yourself a perfect breakfast.
>>
>>7288814
Barrage huh?
>>
good vanilla icecream is something worth eating. Shit vanilla icecream is good for covering in sauces or not buying it.
>>
>>7288824
Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>7287950
I suppose you could mix cream into shaved ice or something. I think it ´d still be kinda flavorless and gritty, though.
>>
Plain vanilla tastes like onions to me.
I love it even more because of that.
>>
>>7288938
pretty much this
>>
>>7287923
fuck off Flanders
>>
Green & Blacks make a top tier vanilla ice cream that's better than a lot of the ice cream out there.
>>
>>7288986
it was maude who wanted unflavoured

kill yuorself
>>
>>7287923
Its called plain frozen yogurt
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>7287923
It does exist, and it's great. See also clotted cream ice cream.
>>
>>7287913
becuase unless you're making it yourself
the vanilla they use is probably harvest from the scent galnds of some weasel like animals.

these glands I heard are located in their anus.
>>
>>7288989
This is my go-to.

Milk flavour ice cream is also good.
>>
Nothing. Vanilla bean is one of my favorite flavors
>>
>get dragged to ice cream parlor by gf and her friends
>get 3 scoops of vanilla with caramel
>'eww anon, why get plain'

everytime
>>
File: perfection.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>7287913
i prefer a large bowl of frozen coo' whipp with some garnish on top.
>>
>>7287913
Pretty gay.
>>
>>7287923
Vanilla isn't sweet.
>>7287975
And you are wrong as well.
>>
>>7287923
I don't get why people are hating on you, just plain ice cream is good. It just tastes like sweetened cream, because that's all it is. It's not some bland, cold bullshit.
>>
I like vanilla if it's made with those specks of vanilla bean or it's just made by some non-major producer that actually knows what they're doing.

I mainly get chocolate, especially in a malted shake. Fuck, chocolate malt shakes are the bee's knees.
>>
>>7289334
That's disgusting.
>>
>>7289444
>malt shakes
hnnnhh
>>
>>7287913
Ice cream is shit food for the plebs. Grow up kiddos
>>
>>7287913
Because ice cream is for kids.
>>
>>7287923
fiordilatte gelato
>>
>>7287913
>What's wrong with plain old vanilla?

Ice cream is one of those foods that sounds good, but once you taste it you know it was a mistake and you need to brush your teeth. A couple of times.
>>
>>7289546
Speak for yourself, asshole. Ice cream is delicious.
>>
>>7289436
Amazing. You have never purchased vanilla ice cream? You have only tasted vanilla ice cream you have made yourself without sugar? This is incredible. You are a rarity. Have you considered giving a TED talk? Your unique experience would surely illuminate the world.
>>
>What's wrong with plain old vanilla?
>plain

you already answered your own question
>>
>>7289546
There's something seriously wrong with you.
See a dentist, or a psychiatrist.
>>
>>7287913
vanilla isn't plain.
>>
>>7289546
>>7291588
this
>>
>tfw you can't get plain mint ice cream

all I want. and not that fucking green shit either.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.