[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3659x2439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3659x2439px
What is your favorite breakfast dish? Mine is pic related, quick and easy.
>>
File: img_53721.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
img_53721.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
this masterpiece
>>
>>7287504
What the hell is that?
>>
Bacon, egg and cheese on either a biscuit or a toasted english muffin.
>>
>>7287504

Some kind of mollusk and... laver? I've never actually seen laver before that wasn't in dried sheet form.
>>
>>7287498
Croissant or some kind of small pastry and tea/coffee
>>
I have to eat on the run everyday and sometimes its my only meal so currently my favorite thing to do is split a bagel put cheese on top and pop it under the broiler for a few mins then add leftover meat and fresh leafy herbs i got at the moment (flat leaf parsley right now). Its quick and portable, if I have more time Ill add an egg. Like to throw those mini tangerines in my pockets too and eat them when im in transit.
>>
>>7287553
Good Ol wage cuck.

I wake up in the morning and make eggs/bacon/hashbrowns/sausage links/ and pancakes. My is it delicious. Then after about 30mins~hour I go on a run. My fast metabolism helps too I look like a damn skeletor
>>
File: Chilaquiles_15298.jpg (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Chilaquiles_15298.jpg
177KB, 500x375px
Dont see this talked about too widely on /ck/

Chilaquiles
>>
>>7287498
just cereal with y cofee and maybe some fresh fruit with yogurt.
>>
>>7287574
What is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1000x750px
>>7287574
My local breakfast spot is only open from 6am-2pm they give you either red or green chilaquiles, house potatoes, beans, and eggs for like 6 bucks. Always get it.
>>
File: ZODqTtE.jpg (425KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ZODqTtE.jpg
425KB, 1920x1920px
>>
>>7287589
Cut up tortilla with green or red sauce, lightly fried, with cheese on top. Taste great it's nice and crispy
>>
Any type of liver and onions cooked in butter. Maybe with an egg. A dash of baked beans on the side if I'm feeling devilish.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 736x1106px
>>
I prefer an nice image.jpg over-easy
>>
File: Full English Breakfast.jpg (967KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Full English Breakfast.jpg
967KB, 2048x1536px
>>7287593

>the pride of england
>>
File: 1453258537742.jpg (824KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1453258537742.jpg
824KB, 1920x1920px
>>7287593

Soylent bacon is PPEEEOOOPPLLLEEE
>>
>>7287574
Fucking superb. My friends mother makes it for breakfast from time to time. Its disgustingly cheap to make but sooooo good
>>
>>7287611
tried so many times to eat liver and onions and the smell just turns me off every time. It's probably because it's shit-tier liver from GMO cows who eat poison.
>>
>>7288284

You should try some good liver pate in small quantities and get accustomed to the flavor, as it can overwhelming straight up.

I realized I liked liver after I moved away from home and tried it a few times, and then later realized that the braunschweiger and mayo sandwiches my mom had been making me since kindergarten probably had something to do with it.
>>
>no mention of oats

embarrassing
>>
>>7288324

Go back to /fit/, or the stables, or wherever you came from.
>>
>>7288284
calves liver
trim, slice thin, soak in buttermilk over night
remove from the buttermilk and drain
start some grits or mashed potatoes
slice onions thin, along the grain, so you have slivers
smash and chop or paste some garlic
slice green onions to keep separate
salt and pepper liver
dredge liver in flour
pan fry until golden color in a large pan, so only one batch is needed, set liver aside on paper towels
add slivered onion to pan
once mild smelling, add garlic
once mild smelling add 1/4 cup+ sherry or brandy
reduce until alcohol smell is gone and it is beginning to thicken into a sauce
add cream (enough to make the amount of sauce you want) and a touch (like under 1/8 teaspoon per 1/2 cup cream) of dry mustard, stir on heat
once it is thick and homogeneous, salt to taste
top with green onion
eat with grits or mashed potatoes
>>
>>7288362
Forgot, you can add a *little* water when you add the onion so you can stir up the fond and avoid burnt bits if you need to.
The dredging should not be so thick that it's a problem, but sometimes shit happens.
>>
I throw together breakfast burritos. Sautéed onions, diced potatoes, a good amount of ground italian sausage, a scrambled egg or two, slap in some sour cream and salsa with salt/pepper to season and all is good. Not exactly healthy but scrumpdilly.
>>
>>7288320
I put fried pate slices (brunchweiger) on my egg sandwiches so that's not the problem.
>>
>>7288362
I just fried onions and fried the liver in butter so that's probably why it was so potent. that in the GMOs that destroyed his liver.
>>
>>7288324
Post a picture then.
>>
>>7287602
to clarify, a corn tortilla, not a flour one
>>
>>7287504
Clams and nori(Japanese seaweed)?
>>
>>7288333
But, anon. Don't you know Skwatz and Oats equal big gains?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.