[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the saddest meal you've ever had? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 27

File: 123232323.jpg (401KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
123232323.jpg
401KB, 1600x1200px
What's the saddest meal you've ever had?

Pic related. Straight from the cafeteria.
>>
File: 14532367327551065849751.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
14532367327551065849751.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
Fuck :/
>>
not my photo but this
>>
>>7286243
Cheer up faggot, those aren't that bad in a pinch. Think of all the little kids who have to eat that everyday but instead of turkey its one slice of cheap Bologna, no lettuce, no mustard, miracle whip instead of mayo and no cheese.
>>
>>7286243

>straight from the cafeteria

Those cafeteria workers sure are consistent. I could swear I've seen this sandwich multiple times before.
>>
What's bad, OP? I've eaten sadder meals for almost every day of my life compared to that.

The saddest meal I had was probably when a friend made me a pizza. It had little gummy bears in it for a stupid prank. The entire pizza was ruined.
>>
>>7286259
>no cheese

you mean kraft singles, they have a cup of milk in every slice.
>>
>>7286243
I love a good sandwich
>>
File: 53f0deb185faf.jpg (38KB, 730x400px) Image search: [Google]
53f0deb185faf.jpg
38KB, 730x400px
>>
>>7286243
Jail bologna sandwiches.
>>
I ate a hot dry years old packet of ramen noodles buried in my cars glove box when I was without a place to live or money. It was 100 degrees outside with no ac in the car and I was in a coffee shops parking lot crying covered in sweat.
>>
>>7286251

I eat all my hotdogs like this
>>
>>7286340
>>7286259
Hahaha that would be some bleak, draining childhood. Glad none of us went through that, right guys? Right?
>>
>>7286251
thats almost an australian sausage sizzle.

sausage, bread, fried onion, tomato sauce and/or mustard
>>
>>7286840
bruh why were you homeless?
>>
File: sausage sizzle.jpg (339KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sausage sizzle.jpg
339KB, 768x1024px
>>7286880
forgot pic
>>
>>7286840
This would be depressing if dry ramen was not absolutely delicious. It is eaten that way ordinarily in Nepal.
>>
>>7286887
looks like something that comes out of my kitchen at 2AM
>>
>>7286884

I quit my job and stopped paying bills and my parents wouldn't let me move back in. It was honestly a good thing to happen to me in the end I am doing great now.
>>
File: 1330633033033.jpg (87KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1330633033033.jpg
87KB, 500x376px
>>7286243
>>
File: bunnings.jpg (138KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
bunnings.jpg
138KB, 1024x683px
>>7286895
they are traditionally served outside of a hardware store.
>>
>>7286929
>fascistic logo
>lowest prices are just the beginning
Is there something you're not telling us, Australia?
>>
>>7286805
Ditto the pb&j cookie isn't bad,
Some convict-"you know they kill for those in here"
i almost chocked on my sandwitch.
>>
>>7286887
In the US South we call that, "Daddy is unemployed so NO we can't afford no gotdamn hotdog buns. Quit crying and eat!"
>>
>>7286978
that makes me sad
>>
>>7286879
I didn't but I had a friend that are exactly that everyday and he got made fun of.
>>
>>7286941
The biggest retailer in the country, Woolworths, tried to set up a chain of hardware stores to compete but weren't able to due to Bunnings monopoly on the market. Infact twenty years ago there were several hardware companies but Bunnings get BTFOing everyone. They had to drop the business two days ago after haemorrhaging hundreds of millions of dollars and pretty much the universal response was "Good".
The store wasn't even bad, it had some decent products at reasonable prices and benefited the consumer by having competition. And everyone was happy that the new business failed because it deviated from the Bunnings status quo. Australians are fucking retarded. I'm pretty sure Australians like being controlled by monopolistic corporations and oil companies. We also have this weird thing where anything someone doesn't like is deemed "unaustralian". Like Australians genuinely believe that Australian is the adjective for objectively righteous morality.
>>
>>7286243
A single tortilla, microwaved until warm
>>
>>7287013
i wish they had spend the money on their woolies and bigw stores. my local woolies smells like a swamp and my bigw has no air con. baka
>>
>>7286993
That was pretty much my childhood. Fortunately poverty is positively worshipped in Soviet Scotland but bad nutrition still acts the same.
>>
>>7287023
Better is bread with a happy heart than wealth with vexation
>>
>>7286913
Happy to hear that, dude.
>>
>>7286243
On a bus between Guadalajara and Guanajuato. A single slice of ham and a single slice of jalapeño on white bread. No cheese or spreads or condiments. Can of Coke to drink.
>>
>>7287023
Same, but directly from the fridge.
>>
>>7287023

I can do a lot of things. But I couldn't do that. No, sir.
>>
File: worst_breakfast.jpg (74KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
worst_breakfast.jpg
74KB, 720x538px
>>7286243
Fuck you OP. Stop acting like you eat foie gras and caviar on a regular basis. You've never had pic related.
>>
>>7286913
>in the end I am doing great now
Amazing what a little hardship can do for people.
>>
File: dominics.jpg (73KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
dominics.jpg
73KB, 736x552px
>>7286929
We have these in America too, but we serve it on a hoagie roll instead of sandwich bread. That said I eat most my hot dogs on sandwich bread.
>>
>>7289570
What is that
>>
>>7286447

>tfw no cream
>>
File: 1452714712568.png (692KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452714712568.png
692KB, 789x720px
>>7286887
>fried onion
>>
Only Somalis know this.
>>
White beans in tomato sauce with pasta.
>>
>>7289600
It's a multiple man MRE. It's a combination of the eggs, hash, and potato-like substance mixed together with the addition of hot sauce. The bacon has the texture of plastic.
>>
>>7287013
>Australians are fucking retarded. I'm pretty sure Australians like being controlled by monopolistic corporations and oil companies. We also have this weird thing where anything someone doesn't like is deemed "unaustralian". Like Australians genuinely believe that Australian is the adjective for objectively righteous morality.
Holy shit.

Don't move to America. It's exactly the same.
>>
>>7290797
It's the same in Europe as well. Nowhere is safe.
>>
>>7290788
>>7289570
>MUH MILITARY
>>
>>7286248
This looks like a really good sandwich. Did you add some salt and pepper to it? I love cheap sandwiches like this, especially when the bread sticks to the roof of your mouth. But then again I also liked the philly cheesesteak wrap the guy posted the other day.
>>
>>7286447
>look at me i'm so poor with my sandwich made from ice made not by me but by my freezer's ice maker
i know it's not your pic but still
>>
>>7286251
There are places that eschew buns for slices of bread as the norm for hot dog consumption.
>>
>>7289584
>feeding Mexicans
That's what this is. I dunno why, but they never eat out of taco trucks when they are standing around there. It's always hot dogs and hoagies with chips and cans of Coke.
>>
File: corndog.jpg (59KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
corndog.jpg
59KB, 605x454px
remember when I took this picture. Was pretty much all we had. I usually have onion rings and tater tots with them and dip the corndogs in ranch but the only thing I could find was catsup
>>
I dunno I get lazy. Sometimes I don't eat for a day, sometimes I slap crap together.

Yesterday all I ate was a can o greef olives.
>>
File: RefriedBeans_07.jpg (1MB, 5369x3579px) Image search: [Google]
RefriedBeans_07.jpg
1MB, 5369x3579px
but no cheese
>>
>>7286243
for about 3 years in primary school my lunch was simply a buttered bread roll, sometimes with ham and cheese
to this day i have a distaste for sandwiches unless they're expertly crafted by myself
>>
>>7290812
Fuck off you pretentious faggot. I specifically DON'T mention anything about formerly being in the military (though its obvious) and I still get your bullshit response.
>>
Untoasted toast bread with margarine and ketchup. It's really not that bad.
>>
>>7286243
>Saddest meal ever
>ham, cheese and lettuce

Most sandwiches here are just 1 kind of spread.

Pic related, saddest meal: Bread with a thin layer of butter or nothing at all. Literally translated 'sandwich content' as in 'be content you get anything at all you little shit'
>>
File: Broodje tevreden.jpg (35KB, 223x214px) Image search: [Google]
Broodje tevreden.jpg
35KB, 223x214px
>>7292358
picture.
>>
When i was in the holding cell at county for a day. they give you a ham sandwich and some koolaid..pretty shitty desu senpai.
>>
I work in a place where we get a lot of students on field trips and the poorer districts always get government lunch. The saddest thing I've seen given to them was a cheap hamburger bun with at least 6 slices of government american cheese and a packet of mayo.
>>
>>7292371
cheese sandwiches are pretty popular around here. bread/bun, few slices of kraft singles. They're better warmed up but fine cold. Hadn't though of mayo, though I'm sure people use it. I've only had it with ketchup. Tried relish once it was ok
>>
>>7286929
>>7286941
>>7287013
fuck now I want a bunnings hotdog those things are the bull's tits
>>
>>7292358
>>7292361
dutch?
>>
>>7292381
yup
>>
>>7292384
your cheeses are mint m8
girls too
>>
>>7286243
This one time I made bourbon chicken. I forgot the brown sugar. It tasted truly awful, but I forced myself to eat it, it was the second worst thing I ever ate in its entire, and being that I was poor at the time and this was my one big meal of the month, I just ate it all. It was bitter, harsh, and tasted like chicken soaked in nail polish remover, but I ate it anyway. To make matters worse, though, my girlfriend at the time was like "you don't have to eat that if you don't want to, you look like youre physically in pain with every bite you take, I don't want to see you like this, look, we'll go out to eat, its not a big deal, so just take that out of your mouth and throw it away, please."
>>
>>7292406
>gf
>>
>>7292113
>grief olives
That sounds depressing.
>>
>>7292127
is that cat throw up?
>>
Lost my wallet once while at work and hadn't eaten in a while. My lunch consisted of salteen crackers and random Taco Bell hot sauce that I found in my desk.

Do I win?
>>
>>7293423
Looks like shit desu
>>
>>7286243
Gas station enriched spaghetti with just butter and a little of my roommate's parmesan.
>>
>>7286243
bread with butter and salt
>>
>>7286243
>babysitting
>kids crying, starving like I was
>no pizza money
>don't know how to cook
>decide to make spaghetti
>curly noodles only
>kids angry, put blue food coloring in to make it fun
>finished cooking
>no sauce, no cheese, just butter
>noodles undercooked
>kids refuse to eat it
>I eat alone
I feel immense regret thinking about it to this day.
>>
>>7294473
On the bright side, at least you didn't have to share your dinner with somebody else's children.
>>
On acid at a friend's house at about three in the morning a few weeks ago and she was eating cold leftover mac and cheese with ketchup on it- I had a few bites out of hunger/desperation and felt like I died a thousand deaths. I was in existential pain. I felt like a bad person. I immediately chewed a stick of gum and I was convinced I would never get the taste out of my mouth.
>>
>>7289570
TRIGGERED

I will never stop hating army cooks and how much pieces of shit they are.
>>
School enchilada. Except it wasn't an enchilada. It was a fried tortilla thing with nacho cheese filling and the sauce on top tasted like burnt, crusty ketcup. It was so bad, I nearly choked but ate it because I had no other money for lunch.
>>
>>7294473

Grew up in a big family and used to put food coloring in everything I cooked so nobody would eat it #justfatthings
>>
two weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me. she dropped me off at my dorm at school two days before the school facilities opened up. I was basically living at her apartment and kept all my food there. She wouldn’t let me come pick up anything. I have a medical condition that doesn’t allow me to drive. I had nothing to eat the first day. The second day I was hungry af and none of my friends were in town because of winter break. I found a can of campbell’s chunky clam chowder in my sock drawer. I didn’t have a microwave or a spoon so I folded up the pull tab top and used it as an eating implement. I ate the cold soup from the can like a faggot. I was crying so much, that I cut my lip really bad with the metal lid-spoon and I bleed everywhere. I was stuck in alone in a dorm room covered in blood, tears, and clam chowder. And then David Bowie died the next day.
>>
>>7286243
....you've never been poor as fuck before have you
>>
File: 1288984549529.gif (663KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
1288984549529.gif
663KB, 241x182px
>>7294568
>>
>>7286243
95% of the world would kill for that sandwich

now fuck off with your 1st world problems
>>
>>7294707
Obviously not but let's stop ruining play time for kids.
>>
Cheerios with water instead of milk.
>water doesn't have much flavor, at worst it'll just taste like cheerios!
>what could go wrong?
>>
>>7294843
Eat shit you limp dicked pansy
>>
>>7294516
To be fair everything tastes like shit on acid.
>>
File: rami.png (928KB, 950x537px) Image search: [Google]
rami.png
928KB, 950x537px
>>7286243
Staring down the barrel of a gun, then at the last moment going, "Nah, I'm not hungry."
>>
>>7286978
More like "Abner, paws too lazy to go to dat der qwickmart, reckon you fix youself some wonderbread."
>>
>>7292127
I don't know what's its name only know that taste delicious when cooked properly
>>
>>7287013
Welcome to America.
>>
Still haven't seen anything really that bad in here.
>>
>>7294568
Kill her.
>>
>>7286243
I'm not too sure if I could choose one specifically. As a person who has been poor all of his life, I can say I've eaten my fair share of depressing meals.

>a dry square of ramen noodles straight from the package
>dry ramen crushed in a bowl with a powder packet sprinkled over it
>those generic bar-s hotdogs on stale white bread and old ketchup packets
>a turkey and mustard sandwich made on moldy/stale white bread
>plain boiled spaghetti noodles -- no sauce, no seasonings
>cold cuts right from the package, and a bag of popcorn
The worst times for me were truly not having anything at all... literally digging through the fridge and cupboards for anything that might be edible.
>>
>>7286805
This plus also knowing they're made by some grubby trustee & also the watered down juice
>>
>>7286243
nothing but black pepper packets on crackers. i was in college and had no money
>>
>>7286879
I had a peanut butter sandwhich, only peanut butter, crunchy if lucky, and a capri sun. EVERY. DAY.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
$22+ blandest fuckin turkey sandwiches and a diet coke from a pushcart at ATL airport. They don't show prices on it so you don't feel the Anal. Had 21 minutes to make my connection, no choice, other than missing my flight because faggots insist on bringing every Goddamn thing the fuckin own in a carry on bag which adds 40 minutes per flight extra time for boarding and offloading while faggots struggle to handle their luggage in an aisle which can barely accommodate their gigantic fat asses let alone their precious possessions.

Check out the 1400mg sodium. That nasty shit needed salt. The 1.5g of salt only brought it up to "bland" tier.
I felt like shit rest of the day and pissed out what looked like melted orange sorbet when I finally found a toilet.
>>
>>7286243
>What's the saddest meal you've ever had?

Jail food.
>>
While my parent was in rehab and I was watching her house and making the payments on it I was eating slices of bread with garlic, bread and tomato sauce, or mayo tomato and bread for what seemed like forever. Other than that it was drinking out of a handle of Jack Daniels.
>>
Tortillas smeared with peanut butter with cheddar and bananas on top

I had the flu and was too sick to go to the store
>>
>>7286243
A can of chicken soup I found in my desk, eaten cold straight from the metal with a plastic fork I found in the common room, at a computer in the basement lab as I struggled to get my paper printed.
>>
>>7286916
Literally looks almost identical to what I just left in my shitter after a long night of drinking and eating like a slob. That was a glorious shit.
>>
>>7295244
not bad
>>
>>7297018
I eat a tortilla wrap with peanutbutter and a banana in it all the time. It might seem strange, but I think it tastes pretty great and is a great way to get a lot of fiber into your diet -- all three have plenty.

I have no idea what the hell you were thinking with the cheddar, though.

I've also had the ramen packet with the seasoning packet sprinkled on top. It's not bad, it's just tricky to get the seasoning to adhere to the noodles and not fall through. Might want to wet them just a bit? And maybe only use half the packet, since it's meant to be in a soup and it's highly concentrated.

The worst I've had off the top of my head was some sort of reconstituted scrambled eggs from the school cafeteria. Some grade C military-mess kind of stuff. I can't remember what they were called or why they tasted so awful, but I had one bite and I was done.

And I actually thought most of the cafeteria food was pretty good, especially for the price.
>>
My mother made me eat our dog's shit once, if that counts as a meal.
>>
File: 1450792306373.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1450792306373.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
>>7289848
>anime
>>
>>7296806
At least you got fed.
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>got ditched on Halloween
>went to Baskin Robins for 31% off sundae
>it was not 31% off
>sat alone looking outside window
>eating peanut butter chocolate, vanilla and mint chocolate chip
>guy in inflatable car salesman costume and his gf outside see me sad
>try to cheer me up by waving around in the air
>slightly helps
>>>“you're home awfully early anon”
>>
>>7297447
>he eats mint chocolate chip ice cream
I would have ditched you too
>>
Cold rice with sriracha sauce.
>>
>>7297447
I'm going to guess you're about fourteen years old
>>
My friend made me some really nice ravioli, and I accidentally left the container on the boot of the car on my way to school. I saw it on the way back, they were hard, and the bread that went with it was a rock.

I still ate it. Don't know how I did become ill from it.
>>
File: onion.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
onion.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
A raw onion, while I was drunk on cheap whiskey. Eaten like an apple.
>>
tinned tuna mixed with baked beans served in a saucepan

i'd burned it too
>>
Half of a loaf of Wonderbread
I was really depressed and only eating one meal a day, typically take out fried chicken of some sort. Turns out after a few days of almost nothing but fat and protein you fiend for carbs like a motherfucker.
>>
dry pinto beans cooked in water over sterno in the dark.

Yep. That actually happened when I was a poor college student and our electricity got turned off.
>>
>>7297691
I fucking love onions, and yet I still wouldn't be able to do that.
>>
File: mu burrito.png (572KB, 931x1095px) Image search: [Google]
mu burrito.png
572KB, 931x1095px
>>7297888
I've done that too.
Or tinned tuna mixed into instant noodles.
Sometimes I cook it in a mess tin so it's slightly less depressing to eat.
>>
>>7296791
Oh my god, that's absolutely fucking ridiculous. 18 dollars for some shit that cost them less than 1 to make. Exploitation at its finest.

I was stuck in Fort Lauderdale airport on a layover once. Ended up paying 14 dollars for a bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, and a single hashbrown patty. The prices airport restaurants put on their food is borderline robbery.
>>
rice mixed with stale crushed cheez nips and a knob of margarine because i didn't have any seasoning.

i was drunk, 18, and i only ate two bites before giving up and passing out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-11-08-19.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-11-08-19.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
University cafeteria Korea. Pizza toast with 2 french fries, ketchup sauce spaghetti, pickled daikon, kimchi, and mushrooms in a soy bean broth.
>>
File: 1447740781302.png (11KB, 535x551px) Image search: [Google]
1447740781302.png
11KB, 535x551px
>>7289848
You shut your bitch mouth fried onion is amazing.
>>
>>7286243
In 2010 I would eat a shit ton of circle k burgers and Chocolate rice Crispies, one day i ate them in a big bowl meant for baking or left overs. In 2012 I would eat a shit ton of scrambled eggs and I would cook them wrong a lot and it would be gross. I mostly eat fruit now and sometimes on the weekend I'll have something bad but made fresh at a restaurant. I went from 240 to 170 in 2015
>>
>>7294568
you should have called the police on her. that was literally theft
>>
>>7286895
>>7286887
This looks like drunk food indeed.

I'm gonna give it a shot, the last hotdogs I used for macaroni and cheese because of a thread I saw. Frying the franks before adding them to the pasta was the best idea my drunk ass has had in months.
>>
>>7287013

>Like Australians genuinely believe that Australian is the adjective for objectively righteous morality.

thank god, someone also thinks this. We really are a miniature America.
>>
>>7286329
That sounds delicious
>>
>>7286243
how the fuck is that sad? just how entitled are you

eat a ration for once in your goddamn life while you're starving and tell me what's sad
>>
It's sort of a tie between a bowl of dry Cheerios, saltines and ketchup packets I found in my drawer, and soup done >>7294568 style (but without the breakup and Bowie death.)
I was so stoked when I could finally dig up enough change to get a 60 cent burrito at Del Taco.
>>
Cheese sandwich in a holding cell
>>
Lasagna.

My girlfriend made me lasagna the night she broke up with me. I ate it all and then after she dumped me. There was still a shit ton of lasagna left the next day. I ate all of it cold in one sitting.

Bitch knew I loved lasagna.
>>
>>7296791
>>7298203

I was stuck airside at Bangkok for about 20 hours once. They had an EXTREMELY overpriced Burger King that was about $25 for a small whopper meal. The worst part is that it was not made fresh. The fries had to have been sitting there at least an hour, and the burger, god knows how long. Everything airside was robbery.

Landside though, the airport has good cheap food.
>>
>>7298172
I couldn't while sober, being drunk really mellows the sharpness. Still, it wasn't pleasant.
>>
>>7287055
I remember that quote from CIV5.
>>
>>7286243
It's the weirdest thing. Looking at that honestly makes me hungry.
>>
>>7286879
I did. Sometimes we wouldn't have breads so ID just get a piece of bologna and cheese and fold it.

Not Nearly as bad as only having canned vegatables
>>
>>7286243
i once started to make gravy with bacon grease, added a shit ton of flour and fucked it up and then added a tiny bit of spaghetti. i dont know what the fuck i was thinking i had like one bite and threw the rest away,
>>
>>7289848
Anime fag
>>
File: 6331428-1x1-700x700[1].jpg (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
6331428-1x1-700x700[1].jpg
38KB, 700x700px
>>7297691
Are you the speedo warrior tony abbott?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-19/tony-abbott-eats-a-raw-onion-onions-australia/6331426
>>
>>7289570
God its like I can taste it again, fuck deployment.
>>
>>7299804
I was always hungry enough that it tasted pretty good to me.
Sort of miss it sometimes.
>>
Just eat the shitty sandwich and be happy you have a lunch.

bolonia white bread and mayo wont kill you. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>7286879
I grew up on ketchup sandwiches
>>
>>7286978
Amen
>>
My mom used to slap leftovers between two slices of white bread, drown them on mayo, and call it a sandwich. An example that particularly sticks out is when she took dry, cold roast chicken leftovers straight from the fridge, made the sandwiches with her usual formula, forgot about them, and I had to eat the soggy awful piece of shit like 3 hours after it was made, fished out of a plastic bag in her purse. There wasn't a lot of chicken left either so it was basically a stale mayo sandwich.

It's why I find white bread disgusting to date.
>>
Thats not even close to the sadest meals ive had.

Bisquick and water microwaved till it sorta resembles bread product.

Lunch meat, not good like bologna , with a packet of gas station hot sauce to dip it in

My brother used to take the flavor packets out of top ramen, we didnt pay our power bill, so hippy chips with out the season packet. Just dried ramen noodles crushed up.

Wilted letuce, riced dried out in the fridge , rolled togeather again not heated.

Your food is boring not bad
>>
File: 1321073533533.jpg (4KB, 126x111px) Image search: [Google]
1321073533533.jpg
4KB, 126x111px
>>7289848

SHUT THE FUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

EAT THE FUCKING ONIOOOOOOONS
>>
>>7300320
Oh yeah, and she used to put a slice of american cheese there for good measure until I told her to stop putting them on mine. I sometimes wonder if there was something wrong with my mom's tastebuds.
>>
>>7287013
Yeah aussies are a bunch of cucks to their government, only Britain has a more intrusive western nation, also your weapons laws are retarded
>>
>OP has a bland lunch
>posts about it on /ck/ like its instagram and he is suffering
>150 replies

I hate all of you screenager cunts.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>7300331
>cucks
Do you actually understand what the term cuckold means?
I don't think you do.
>>
one time I spent all my money on drugs and had no food so I went to the food court and ate some left behind butter chicken, nan bread and this onion thing. it was like almost a full meal what a waste. It wasn't especially bad I mean it tasted good I was just really depressed that day which made it worse.

or this one time I had just moved into this house and I didn't own anything but a sleeping bag, and I had stolen some food from my last house and I had no money. So all I ate that day was cold baked beans from the can with my fingers. I also had no can opener so I got a brick and smashed it through the top and it got bits of rock in there so I had to chuck away the top layer. mostly it was depressing because I had nothing to sit on or sleep on. I ended up getting all this carboard out of the trolleybin to lay my sleeping bag on because the floor was uncomfortable
>>
No pic, but once I made tomato soup from fast food ketchup packets, water and salt and pepper packets also from fast food restaurants.
>>
>>7286243

A can of unheated beans, directly from the can. Hilariously cliche in hindsight.
>>
>>7300426
damn dude. It's kind of surreal that other people live like this. I hope you're doing okay now.
>>
File: Rorschach eating beans.jpg (61KB, 553x291px) Image search: [Google]
Rorschach eating beans.jpg
61KB, 553x291px
>>7300585
Truman was a good man.
>>
>>7300426
it was probably an onion bhaji
>>
>>7286243
that looks p tasty n comfy tbqh family
>>
>>7300276

>bolonia
>not bolonium
>edible form of polonium
>>
>>7287055

Nobody ever mentions bread with vexation.
>>
File: Needs Spice.png (138KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
Needs Spice.png
138KB, 300x267px
>>7286243
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.