[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: snapshot (4).jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (4).jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Mashed potatoes with ricotta? What about the herbs?
>>
>>7285576
Ricotta with egg, parsley and maybe some garlic.
>>
>>7285585
Can you tell me how to make the filling then? Or link me the recipe?
>>
>>7285616
sure, it's google.com
>>
>>7285660
It is just called "ricotta with egg" or is it named something else?
>>
Manicotti nigga
>>
it probably even tells you on the back of the box to be honest
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fallrecipes.com%2Frecipe%2F13883%2Fmanicotti%2F
>>
>>7285674
I asked in the first place because there was nothing to tell me what was on the front. It's just the manicotti.
>>
>>7285690
google a manicotti filling, one you like. Should be ricotta, some egg, some cheese and whatever else. Boil the manicotti if you want to to make it semi soft, stuff it with filling, cover with sauce of your choice. Bake until it's all warm and soft but not over cooked. Serve with a side salad and some bread or something.
>>
It is basically lasagna except in little tubes
>>
>>7285576
Fucker, you don't even need a recipe. It's literally just ricotta, cheese, egg, and seasoning/herb of your choice. I use Parmesan and basil.
>>
>>7285737
I have another problem; no ricotta. Substitutes?
I have Greek yogurt? Maybe just go with mashed potatoes?
>>
>>7285759
now you just need to fuck off
>>
>>7285759
Just make something else that doesn't call for ricotta.
>>
>>7285585
>>7285666
>>7285674
>>7285678
>>7285697
>>7285703
>>7285737
>>7285764
>>7285771

>all dis spoonfeeding
>all dem mongloidas
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.