[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So know that the dust has settled and the Joey threads have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 411x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 411x272px
So know that the dust has settled and the Joey threads have been deleted for being irrelevant to /ck/, what are some GOOD cooking shows and channels?
Bonus points for something original.
>>
Jamie's Smug Hipster Cafe Feast
>>
>>7285243
Jamie Oliver is ok I guess.
>>
>>7285230
Food wishes
Cookinginrussia
>>
>>7285245
Watching that programme and all the beard-and-lumberjack-shirt-clad twats guffawing in the cafe as a mediocre celebridee fucks up a stroganoff makes me briefly consider that /pol/ may be right.
>>
File: 1.png (969KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
969KB, 724x552px
Brothers Green Eats
Sorted Food
Food Wishes
>>
>>7285230

Mods please delete this
>>
>>7285461
Butt blasted 'Broey' detected.
>>
>>7285461
#rekt
>>
Gregs Kitchen
>>
>>7285541
I completely agree dude. A genius of modern cuisine.
>>
>>7285230
Banishing Joey was a smart move. People bitch about the mods but they're definitely improving this board.
>>
>>7285644

Agreed. Now they should disable YouTube links to make this board even better, and permaban memeposters. They should ban the alcoholics threads too. And review of the week pictures, I hate seeing them and I always report them and make a post that says "MODS please delete."

I capitalize their name to show my desperation and say please because I know my place as a rule follower slavescum 4channer
>>
I like the Joey's World Tour channel on youtube. For those of you unfamiliar, Joey does a wide variety of different videos related to food and cooking, including fast food reviews in his car, food challenges like the raw pork chorizo challenge, and even homemade cooking videos. I think it's a great channel to watch with your family, I put it on during dinner with my wife and her kids.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.