[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /ck/, I just bought some kidney beans. Anything fun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Red_kidney_beans_w_copy.jpg (370KB, 920x706px) Image search: [Google]
Red_kidney_beans_w_copy.jpg
370KB, 920x706px
Alright /ck/, I just bought some kidney beans. Anything fun and simple you can do with 'em?
>>
Go down to Mexico and sell them for $5,000 a pop. Tell the Mexicans you plant them and watch as real kidneys grow, which they can turn around and sell for a hefty profit, but that they have to hurry as everyone will be doing this and flooding the market with kidneys, so they have to buy them now without second guessing.
>>
File: 666.jpg (51KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
51KB, 640x853px
>>7285106

this is just silly
>>
>>7285084
Chili
>>
>>7285084
they're good in a tomato and cream sauce. simmer the beans until they're tender. saute some onion, garlic, ginger in butter. add cumin and coriander to the butter and cook for a minute or so more. add turmeric and chili powder if you have/want it. add crushed tomatoes and heavy cream, simmer until it's thick then add the beans and heat through. serve with rice or bread.
>>
>>7285106
where do you think beans come from you retarded nigger
>>
>>7285084
Cajun style red beans and rice, every Monday.
>>
>>7285203

Well kidney beans come from kidneys. Is this a trick question? Asking which came first is like asking whether the chicken or the egg came first. Are you trolling me, anon? Stop trolling me, anon.
>>
>>7285168
Just call the dish rajma dude. And turmeric and coriander can be skipped. Garam masala would be good though.
>>
>>7285226
i didn't know it had a specific name. when i make food like that i usually go lighter on the cumin and add a bit more coriander. but yeah, i forgot the garam masala. if you don't have that you can just use black pepper and some sweet spices.
>>
>>7285209
"cajun style" fucking kill yourself. Im from louisiana and have eaten red beans every monday for 20 years since my induction into this grand meme. Just call it fucking Red beans.
>>
>>7285452
Im very happy for you, Bubb Rubb. But if I told OP to cook some "red beans" as you call it, I'm pretty sure he wouldnt have any idea what the fuck I'm talking about. We aren't all from Louisana numbnuts.
>>
>>7285555
Dropping by to check those quads.
>>
cook and eat them
>>
Habichuelas guisadas. Brown some diced ham in oil (achiote oil is best), then saute with sofrito (basically onions, peppers, garlic, and cilantro finely chopped), let it thicken, then add beans and broth, a little tomato sauce, add oregano and season. Simmer for 10-30 minutes, depending on what kind of beans your using, and throw in some cubed butternut squash. Let the stew thicken for a few more minutes and serve over white rice.
>>
sweet bean pastes are pretty good to stuff into dumplings or to spread on bread.
>>
>>7285084
One time when I was really drunk one night and really hungry, I mixed some kidneys with a can of diced tomatoes and added some onions. I put some cumin on it then ate it with some fried eggs and it was bretty grud
>>
>>7285084
Cooked and chilled
Mixed with sliced red onion, red wine vinegar, salt pepper.
Enjoy
>>
>>7285084
open can, rinse, eat like boiled peanuts
>>
MOCHI
O
C
H
I
>>
>>7286278
Sounds interesting, going to try this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.