[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /ck/ like Bar Rescue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (83KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 460x345px
Does /ck/ like Bar Rescue?
>>
What is it?
>>
It's far too deep into the "obviously staged" genre of reality food television.

There's another show that came out around the same time about regular restaurants, with hidden cameras and all, and as entertaining as they are, after a couple episodes you realize there is no way it could be real.
>>
>>7284819
Restaurant Impossible?
>>
>>7284799
Guy goes into a failing bar and yells at them about how much they suck, then offers to fix their business
>>
I'll watch it when it's on. I'm bummed that I missed the episode where he helped a failing titty bar.
>>
>>7284819
mystery diners?
>>
>>7284902

That's the one.

They make them more entertaining, but far less believable than FN shows.
>>
I like what he did to the Hi-Lo club in okc. too bad the episode is banned m8.

http://www.hilookc.com/
>>
>>7284943
And why is it banned? Can't leave us hanging like that
>>
>>7284949
because of all the drugs, gay and str8 sex ect. Party time 24/7 nigga
>>
The one episode I watched he said the bars food was greasy and their drinks were strong. That sounds like a solid bar already so I just shut it off before he had them cooking beef wellington and pouring old fashioneds into mason jars
>>
>>7284911
I came across one episode of that the other day. Some employee was in the back smashing the owner's vases. I turned it off when the employee then spray painted [insert boss's name] sucks on the wall. So obviously staged.
>>
>>7284796
It's so incredibly fake.

They did an episode two years ago at a bar I used to go to all the time. All of it was staged, they brought in a bunch of 'employees' who didn't actually work there, and had the bouncer pretend to be a biker who was stealing beer.

They also never addressed the real issues that were causing the bar to fail. On the show they said the owner wasn't taking control of things, but the real problem was that he never gave a shit about cleaning anything or fixing anything. The place was a fucking dive.
>>
File: mystery dinners.jpg (93KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
mystery dinners.jpg
93KB, 635x478px
How about "Mystery Dinners", suppose to be real but seems fake as sh*t.
They had the owners pretended to be out of town and the bar tender and waitress did a all cash wine and cheese tasting on the balcony supposedly without them knowing anything about it. Also they had a menu printed for it and said it was a "bi-monthly event"
>>
>>7284943

everybody in those pictures looks like they smell terrible
>>
>>7285978

I like the one where the security guard was running his business at night with the store owner's cooking equipment. He brought in his triplet brothers in the bed of his truck, all dressed in security guard uniforms. Holy shit, that one was so ridiculously fake.
>>
>>7285783

same. live down the road from one of their "successes" and supposedly the owners were feuding and what actually happened was they got $70k worth of karaoke gear and a free interior redesign. Changed the name back to the original 6 mos after the show and the place has never been in any trouble.

kinda proud of my hood to be quite honest, they basically soaked the show producers and got to make a fun vidya with lots of inside jokes
>>
I think hes a fuckin boss
>>
>>7284902
>>7285741
>>7285978
>>7285998
I remember an episode where one of the employees was hosting Civil War reenactment dinners in the restaurant. Needless to say, that was my last episode.
>>
He's a tryhard faggot.
>>
Taffer is entertaining as fuck tho.

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

Big fan of seeing Jessie Barnes when she is on however
>>
>>7284865
It was okay but the strippers were nasty and they didn't end up getting any cool food or drinks either way.
>>
>>7285978
It's fake as fuck. There was an episode where an employee at a deli takes a whole thing of meat, walks down the street to a pawn shop and sells it.
>>
>>7284796
he just screams and tries to instigate arguments the whole episode. he tried to copy gordon ramsay who is already annoying, like all the people on youtube who play games trying to copy pewdiepie.
>>
>>7286989
>>7285998
>>7285978

i saw one where there was some english run restaurant in murrica where they did fish and chips and had this fucking 'balti sauce' they were gearing up to start selling, super proud of it. anyone who knows anything about brit curry would stay the fuck away from that shit. then they find out that some of their staff are running pop up curry nights on the premises when it's supposed to be closed, with some hastily india-fied decor, and selling jars of 'balti sauce', only it's some inferior version they're getting imported, so punters are walking away with this shitty balti sauce and associating it with the actual restaurant when they realise it's an inferior product.

it was the most fucking confused shit i've ever seen.

then i saw one in a brazilian churrascaria where the head waiter, apparently a model employee, turned out to be giving discounts on the food in exchange for their donations to a 'save the monkeys of brazil' charity, suggested donation 20 dollars or some exorbitant shit. the charity didn't exist obviously and he was pocketing the cash, but the way they revealed it was bullshit was fucking hysterical because you had the gormless owner dopily questioning whether or not they had monkeys in brazil and then they brought the waiter in and shouted 'THERE ARE NO MONKEYS IN BRAZIL' - despite the fact that there are, actually, monkeys in brazil.
>>
>>7287992
>There are people this much of a pleb on our board

I bet you make the Joey and Jack threads too.
>>
>>7289214
I only come here to report Joey threads.
Couldn't give a shit about cooking really.
Neither do any of you /ck/ retards either judging by the shit you post constantly.
>>
>>7289214
>>7289225
go be bitching faggots somewhere else
>>
>>7289214

Nope I usually just Sage them and tell op to die or get fucked.

I watch for hilarity that's about it. I know shits fake but I get a good laugh out of it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.