[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of food do you eat to get "thick" like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: 1452103742062.jpg (44KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1452103742062.jpg
44KB, 600x599px
What kind of food do you eat to get "thick" like pic related instead of fat? Do you have to eat lean proteins?
>>
>>7283271

liposuction
>>
>>7283271
Read the sticky
>>
sqauts and oatz
And being short.
>>
>>7283271
you have to eat muh dick
>>
>>7283271
be fat but have lucky genetics
>>
>>7283271
genetics man. i have that body type and intend to keep it up with squattts
>>
where fat goes on the body is a product of genetics, not diet. if your body wants to put fat in the tummy, it's gonna go there. your legs and ass will only get bigger disproportionately if you do weight training to build the muscles up.
>>
>>7283271
I'm going to need to see your tits before giving you the correct answer
>>
>>7283310
You're probably a fatass with an outside locus of control.
>muh genetics!!
>>
>>7283271
Protein, squats, and lots water.
>>
>>7283314
He's actually right, you know.
>>
>>7283271
it's genetics. >>7283310
like this guy said, also your shape of the hips (round, square, pear etc.) play a big factor.
You can get a muscley ass with lots of exercise and hard work, but it will never look as good as someone who has a natural bubble butt.
>>
>>7283404
pretty much why I gave up on trying to be hot with a nice ass, and focused on being fit, slim and not getting fat later in life.
>>
>>7283411
There is another way.....
>>
>>7283271
squatz and oatz
>>
>>7283271

Gross.
>>
>>7283416
do tell.

OP this is more of a fitness question than it is a cooking question. go read the /fit/ sticky, and if you're still confused, post this there. it's mostly concerning muscle distribution, not fat. yeah there are some people that have fat distributed primarily in their theighs and butt, however this is obviously not the case in the picture provided. furthermore, it's not about what you eat when it comes to gaining fat, and you can't just gain fat where you want it either, it all depends on where your body put it. it's a total game though, calories in, calories out. seriously read the fit sticky brotendo
>>
>>7283511
Fuck off bro this is about food.
>>
>>7283515
Fuck off you worthless moron.
>>
Geez op that is a flabby fat bag.
Women all over america look like this now.
One of the big reasons I went MGTOW this year
>>
>>7283304
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7283719
MGTOW is basically calling yourself single but with a fedora.
>>
I eat free range organic genetics.
>>
>>7283271
>tfw no part-Asian Dwarven squatting qt gf
>>
>>7283304
Hi.
>>
>>7284620
a/s/l?
>>
>>7283271
Specific exercises that tone specific areas while leaving some fat. And genetics.
>>
>>7283846
lol
True that.
>>
>>7284633
39/m/India

u?
>>
>>7284641

POO
>>
>>7284674
for you

:^)
>>
>>7284634
lol sick meme
>>
>>7283846
>but a fedora

oh no, anon! what will I do? surely this meme will inconvenience me in some way?
>>
>>7283271

She looks like a fan of plastic surgery.

Your best bet is to lift weights, do squats, don't eat too many carbs.
>>
>>7284682
sic third chin bro bro
how do you piss with your dick stuck deep in that pooch on your crotch? i always wondered. shove a mountain dew bottle up there? ;^)
>>
>>7283314
Did you even read his whole post you retard?
>>
>>7284751

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>toning
>>
SAVING THIS THREAD
>>
>>7287067

>necrobumping an off topic thread
>>
>>7283271
Exercise.
>>
>>7283639
Fave it. He blew you the fuck out. This is about fiid.
>>
>>7283271
Just anything in general. You have to work out though, so you get toned and not flabby. I think /fit/ should be able to help you better
>>
>>7283515
food and health and fitness are all related. if you knew anything about nutrition you'd know that WHAT you eat isn't very important so much as HOW MUCH you eat. obviously you've gotta fit your macros for optimum performance (one third fats, one third proteins, and one third carbs), but the can be botched a good bit and you can still get ripped or fat. read the /fit/ sticky, and get your head out of your ass while you're at it.
>>
70% genetics
25% meme exercises and protons
5% photoshop
>>
>all of these assblasted fatties getting triggered by the reminder of how shitty they eat and how disgusting they are
My sides. Just how insecure can you get? OP was just asking about food you stupid idiots.
>>
>>7283271
thick is fat
>>
>>7283271
disgusting
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.