[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gf and I got a crock pot the other day and we're dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-15-22-40-1.png (453KB, 1352x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-15-22-40-1.png
453KB, 1352x1005px
The gf and I got a crock pot the other day and we're dying to try it out. What are some good recipes?
>>
What kind of foods does your gfs kid like to eat?
>>
>>7282933
Neither of us have any kids. The only thing she can't have is onions
>>
Layer some pork chops in between some store bought saurkraut. 2 ingredients, 10 mins of prep at most, and you have a hearty and delicious meal in 5 hrs. Make mashed potatoes on the side too.
>>
>>7282944
If shes allergic I feel so bad for her. If she doesn't like them, dump her
>>
>>7282959
My mother makes onions in literally everything she's ever made in her life. Every meal has some dish with onions in them. Sometimes at a friends house well have dinner there and they'll use onions. My gf will eat these meals no problem and say "Thank you, it was delicious" after every one of them.

But if I so much as suggest cooking with onions at home, "I can't eat onions, you know that. Just the taste and texture make me want to vomit." So many meals I've made ask for onions in the recipe, but she refuses to let me even bring them in the house
>>
Smoked ham hock, navy beans, mirepoix, garlic, and water. Throw in a bunch of chopped kale towards the end. It makes a delicious soup.
>>
You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scraped off and thrown in the trash.
>>
>>7282980
Nice relationship bubs.
>>
>>7283055
rice not pasta
>>
>>7282916
I use mine to slowly cook water. Really brings out the flavor.
>>
>>7282916
You can literally put any meat in with any sauce. The most recent dish I made was two pork loins with a bottle of soy vey and some soy sauce and water to keep it from drying out. Cook on low then pull apart for some good teriyaki pulled pork sandwiches.

Or some ribs with bbq sauce.

Hell make a lasagna if you want, the fuckers make anything with some time, just remember, low and slow is better.

>>7283055

You're a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>7282980
you should return the gf, sounds defective
>>
>>7282980
I hate onions too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.