[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the cheapest food budget you could live healthy on,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: rice.png (164KB, 445x355px) Image search: [Google]
rice.png
164KB, 445x355px
What's the cheapest food budget you could live healthy on, if you had to count your pennies?

I figure a jar of peanut butter, a bag of rice, beans, hotdogs, some corn and some oranges could probably feed a guy for two weeks for under 10 dollars
>>
>>7282387
Frozen mixed vegetables instead of corn so you can have some actual vegetables in your diet but yeah, that's a pretty solid array of poverty foods.
>>
I recently started living alone but in terms of cheap and healthy I would say $20 a week could work if you go to a cheap grocer.
Usually I go for frozen veggies, rice. sale bread, apples. oranges, lettuce and when its on sale some bulk chicken and ground beef. Best option is to get a bunch of tupperware or baggies and make rice+meat or meat sandwich for lunches and dinners and you basically eat it with water and only use 2-3 dollars of food a day.
Its very penny pinching, but its better and healthier then 33 cent ramen.
>>7282387
>hotdogs
Not the best choice, but I guess it depends on what's cheap.
>>
>>7282422
Thanks for a great contribution to the thread!
>>
File: salt mines.jpg (358KB, 1247x820px) Image search: [Google]
salt mines.jpg
358KB, 1247x820px
>>7282422
Your welcome faggot.
>>
>>7282387
Breakfast (about 10 cents USD a day if wheat is bought in bulk)
Hard red winter wheat cooked in thermos (Boil water, add wheat to thermos with a pinch of salt add water and seal lid to thermos. come back after getting ready for your day and eat.)

Lunch 30 cents USD or so.
Lentil soup (Lentils, pepper, onions, carrot, salt Bullion cube if desired. Also can be prepared with the thermos method, but takes about 4 hours, and the thermos needs to be kept wrapped in a towel.)

Dinner (maybe 1.50 USD):
Fisherman's eggs (Sardines crushed up with some cracker in a souffle dish with a couple of eggs cracked over them. baked until eggs are opaque.served with hot sauce)

Wa La. meals for about 2 dollars including energy expenses.
>>
Hotdogs aren't particularly healthy. Processed meats like hotdogs and bacon are quite calorific and have been linked to cancer.
>>
>>7282503
My welcome faggot what?
>>
>>7282534
Much like your posting.
>>
>>7282527
not bad, nice dinner.
>>
>>7282534
alright well, instead of hotdogs, what would you substitute for comparably cheap? or can meat be left out entirely?
>>
There is some variation between nations and regions, but that aside, you tend to eat cheapest by minimizing fruits, vegetables, fish and spices, and to some extent meat. It is advisable to consume a variety of staple foods with different nutritional profiles, rather than just one staple food plus a lot of vegetables and fruit. Processed products, including processed meat, are almost always more expensive than unprocessed equivalents and thus should be avoided. If anything, processed meats are not "healthy" either, because the preservatives used tend to cause cancer.

Example selection: In rotation, at least 2 of these a day: Buckwheat, millet, cornmeal, wheat flour, potatoes, brown rice
1 serve of legumes: beans, lentils, peas
limit vegetables: spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, kale, apples
animal options: eggs, fermented dairy; pork chops, ground beef, beef liver
snacks: hazelnuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds, dried figs
1 serve of oily fish per week

always avoid: tomatoes, mushrooms, honey, salad, cucumber, onions, garlic, spices
>>
>>7282603
And the reason I forgot certain grains is because I personally don't eat them. But obviously, you can and should also eat wheat, barley, rye and especially oats as these are very cheap in the West and provide adequate nutrition in combination.

It's just important to keep in mind that even a very expensive staple food tends to have a much lower cost per calorie than most vegetables. For example, the cost per 1000 calories for quinoa is 2.6 at my local store, whereas tomatoes are at 10 and mushrooms at 20.
However, quinoa is high in magnesium and phosphorus and adequate in iron, zinc and folate, with an acceptable 14% protein content. Tomatoes and mushrooms are essentially just extremely expensive water.
>>
>>7282603
>always avoid: tomatoes, mushrooms, honey, salad, cucumber, onions, garlic, spices

why?

>avoiding onions
>>
>>7282680
If you're avoiding onions you might as well just kill yourself and be done with it. Life without onions is no life at all.
>>
>>7282829
I'm avoiding onions anyway because of the FOS content, but they contribute nothing of significance in a diet intended to be as cost-effective as possible anyway. They are basically a spice, and spices are a waste of money if you are trying to save money.
>>
>>7282387
by the time you take into account how many servings you get out of it, it would probably be the same or cheaper than hotdogs, to just get a chunk of meat, or a roast or something and cut it down into single servings and ziplock/freeze it till you're ready to use it
>>
>>7282387
one $5-ish bag of rice + $5-ish bag of chickpeas + $5-ish bag of frozen vegetables is enough to live on for a week, easily. I would add one $5-ish jar of curry paste to avoid madness.

OP, you underestimate the cost of food; what you listed would cost more than $10.
>>
>>7282844
Spices makes eating the cheapest meals everyday bearable.
>>
>>7282844
spices go pretty far for the price, and when used right can take a mediocre budget meal to, If I didn't know better, I'd never know I was on a budget kind of meal
>>
>>7282534
fuck you, everything has been linked to cancer, especially this fucking image board
>>
Rice and stir fried frozen mixed veggies.
Add an egg every now and then.
>>
>>7282584
Frozen chicken, brother.
Just picked up a 3 pound bag of breasts for $5.99, and can be creative with a solid dinner for at least 2 weeks
>>
>>7282865
How much rice and veg does that buy you? I would get at least 5 lbs of each of those. The chickpeas would probably be 3 lb for $5, but I'd probably buy lentils instead since they're cheaper and chickpeas take goddamned forever to cook. Even if chickpeas were half the cost of lentils, you'd probably make it back in cooking energy costs.
>>
>>7284059
buy a whole chicken brine it then roast it. usually cheaper than individual cuts and you can make stock from the bone. i usually go through one a week.

also no one has mentioned canned fish like sardines and herring. which in my opinion is the best protein/$ at the grocery store
>>
File: kakacarrotcake.png (997KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kakacarrotcake.png
997KB, 1920x1080px
>ITT: spices are expensive

So is /ck/ like /o/ in that 90%of posters have no idea what the fuck they're talking about?

>rice
>beans
>spices and salt
>onions for the vegetable vitamin content and flavor
>oranges for fruit/ prevent scurvy
$20, done.
>>
>>7284176
>two or three meals for $5
this is what i do on a fun day, this isn't saving money. getting a whole rotisserie chicken is basically the same price as well. real meat savings come when you can get thighs for like $1/lb, and you save the bones for stock.

>canned salty fish
>better protein content for cost than beans
nope.
>>
I did $5 a week for 2 months.

Nothing but rice, beans, cheap oatmeal and bulk kale.
>>
File: 1408444665016.jpg (710KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408444665016.jpg
710KB, 1920x1200px
>>7282387
Buy one get one free bottom shelf foods that expand when cooked, fill you up faster, give you more calories, and store a long time.
>10$ grocery list (two weeks addition)
cheapo brown rice
cheapo fish
cheapo bananas
cheapo nutrient drink mixes
cheapo sauce
>>
>>7282844
Sulfur is extremely important to cellular health. Being an element, you can't just make it in your body, either.
>>
>>7284220
>cheapo fish
>cheapo bananas

This is subjective on the geographic location of the subject. I live far away from the sea so fish will be always expensiver than chicken/pork/beef (unless we are talking about canned tuna, etc)
>>
>>7282584
protein supplement
>can meat be left out entirely?
yes, dumbass. vegans and vegetarians do it all the time
>>7282869
>>7282877
this is truth
>>7284216
oats fuck yeah

inb4 OP grows own garden and window panel herbs
>>
File: 1408219024880.jpg (727KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1408219024880.jpg
727KB, 2560x1600px
>>7284235
fixed.
cheapo fruit
cheapo meat
>>
>>7282584
BEANS ARE PROTEIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWQMvHNOnI
>>
>>7284214
meant to say meat protein.

also sardines arent salty you fucking casual
>>
>>7282387
I bought a big bag of brown rice, frozen veges, and chicken. Mix it all up for dinner every night. Breakfast is oats with a peanut butter sandwich, lunch is probably pasta or something.
>>
>>7282844
youre fucking retarded you dont even know what fos means
>>
>>7284176
Cheapest chicken is probably costco rotisserie at five bucks a bird. Plus the 55/yr fee.
>>
>>7284263
>muh preserved canned fish isn't salty!
salt in a soda:
about 19 mg in a 21 oz. cup

can of sardines? yeah that's 41 mg in 12g. not as bad as a pack of jumbo hotdogs, about 130mg of salt per 12 grams

even canned tuna is salty brah, just like you are when you're backpedaling

>>7284289
this, also cheapest place to get beans, rice, milk, cheese, veggies and fruit, eggs, butter, flour, sugar, etc.
>>
>>7284332
You can get unsalted sardines. The ones I buy from costco are only 3?% of my daily intake of sodium
>>
Just go to Aldi
>>
>>7284506
And what? Pay nearly the same price for much shittier products? OK.

He's talking about buying essentials, not the cheap snacks that are all Aldi is good for.
>>
>buys peanut butter
>buys nothing to put it on
Shit shopping list tbqhwy, homie.

Also, assuming a bare pantry, it's just about impossible to live on $10 for a week. However, even with a bare pantry, you can live off of $10 per week. Sounds like the same thing, but it's not.
If you buy in bulk, prices by weight are cheaper but at a higher initial investment. Also, having bulk ingredients on hand means fewer shopping trips would be necessary. Ergo, if you spend $100 in one go intelligently, you can feasibly avoid shopping again for over 10 weeks.

For example, three frozen chickens just shy of 5lbs each would cost under $15.
>enough bones for a litre/quart of stock
>enough meat for 30 servings if you're not a fatty fatty fatty fat who eats three-to-four portions of meat more than you actually need in a meal
>enough skin and fat to render for nearly three cups of cooking grease
>enough skin and fat to turn into crunchy, delicious chicken rinds for snacking

Add a bit of rice, pasta/noodles or bread and some veg and that'll feed you four weeks of dinners at a total cost of about $5.25 per week.

Rice pudding for breakfast. A week's worth costs about $1.20.

Vegetable or bean-based dishes for lunch. A week of meals would cost about $3.50.

That's a total just slightly under $10 per week.

Upping your budget even by only a single dollar, though, would be extremely helpful. You could add fruits or salads or snacks. $10, though doable, is very, very difficult.
>>
>>7284515
aldi quality is perfectly fine
>>
>>7282387
>2 weeks
>$10

"No."
>>
>>7284515
Thank you, everyone keep suggesting this so I go try it out it's the same fucking price for EVERYTHING
>>
Buy oatmeal. It costs about $2 and that much will last you two weeks. It's probably the best thing you can buy if you are on a budget.

I always look for items on sale. There is always fish or meat on sale. I buy them in bulk and freeze them. It is really not that difficult to live on under $4 a day unless you're a complete retard.
>>
Do I have all my money for the month or year all at once or is it dished out?

What you'll find is if you're doing say 10 dollars a week, it's rather difficult to meet 2000 calories a day in any satisfying way.

If you have 40 dollars a month, your options expand a lot more because food tends to be the most expensive at smaller amounts. The difference of buying saying 50 lbs of rice for 16-20 dollars versus buying 5 lbs of rice for 3-4 dollars.

Also, another important factor is how long. If I were to do this, assuming shopping once a month

>bulk buy rice, dried pasta and/or potatoes
>bulk buy dried black and kidney beans
>bulk buy frozen vegetables
>bulk buy a fat

And boom, you can live while hitting caloric and protein needs for a few months.
>>
>>7284289
Costco is weird, They actually use the Rotisserie chicken as a loss leader to get people into the stores. One analyst estimated that they are losing 40 Million dollars a year on them.
>>
>>7282584
Spam but it's not that cheap or healthy I just love it
>>
File: buckwheat.jpg (108KB, 691x711px) Image search: [Google]
buckwheat.jpg
108KB, 691x711px
I don't know about merricans but in e-europe we got these bad boys
>no gluten if that's your fetish
>cheaper than rice
>complete protein profile

just make a huge batch fried together with onions and bits of any meat that is cheap
>>
1lb. Of bacon can be stretched to the max. You can sometimes get the cheaper brands on a 2 for $5 deal, but even at an on sale $2.99-$3.99 you can stretch the shit out of it. 2 strips is a good serving, you can make a pound last a week and you always reserve your bacon fat to cook with in place of cooking oil or as a flavoring in vegetables. Adding a teaspoon to almost any meal baconizes it into something different. You cancer gags can complain about the nitrates, but a serving of spinach or celery has 20x the nitrates two strips of bacon has.
>>
How about getting a job so you don't have to count your pennies?
You clearly don't know the first thing about healthy or cheap eating if you think peanut butter, hotdogs and corn makes the cut.

>>7282603
>>7282844
This guy is fucking retarded.
>>
Rice and multivitamins.

Meet your calorie per day intake with the rice, and take two multivitamins a day. You would also need to increase your water intake to flush your kidneys to prevent stones forming from excess of minerals from the multivitamins.
>>
>>7285379
How doesn't peanut butter make the cut? I guess if you eat shit tier jiff or Skippy that's loaded with sugar and extra fat, but natural PB is just peanuts and a pinch of salt. An absolutely perfect healthy source of protein. It's actually cheaper too, Smuckers natural PB is less than $3 a jar, plus it comes in glass so you can use a metal knife without worrying about getting plastic shavings in your sandwich.
>>
eggs, but they're too expensive now
white bread
margarine spread
value hotdogs
lots of dried beans
lots of dried rice
condiments and silverware from fastfood places
bags of frozen mixed veggies
canned parm (maybe)
dried noodles if on sale
chicken bullion
garlic powder
any produce on sale
peanut butter
>>
>>7285376
Save money. Find a package of bacon ends. for even less. Especially if you are using it more as a flavoring than a part of a meal. portion out how much you will use per meal into the little snack size ziplock bags. keep it in the freezer. Flavor beans and split pea soups with it.
>>
File: 1430852393311.gif (882KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1430852393311.gif
882KB, 500x280px
>>7285407
>it comes in glass so you can use a metal knife without worrying about getting plastic shavings in your sandwich.

>mfw when people worry about this
What the hell? use a butter knife and don't work it like you're trying to loosen up your boipussy.
>>
>>7285439
Because glass is old school and superior in every way to plebstic jars. It's highly recyclable, reusable and either you are in the ghetto and your butter knives are made of plastic or you are moneybags Mcgee and leaving two sandwiches of PB in the jar because you are to elite to scrape the sides. If you had a 3rd grade or higher education they would have taught you metal Is stronger than plastic.
>>
>>7285588
I believe most people scoop their peanut butter with a dull butter knife that has zero chance of scraping plastic off...
>>
>>7285603
Do your butter knives have a serrated edge? Even if it's dull, you are eating plastic nigga.
>>
>>7282680
>>7282829
Is the Shrek meme still popular?
>>
>>7285623
Nope, it's rounded off and smoothed on the "blade".
>>
>>7285669
Even so all good natural peanut butter comes in a godlike glass jar. So even if your limp wristed can't scratch a plastic jar with a metal knife. You are still eating garbage palm oil and sugar laden kids food.
>>
>>7285694
Honestly, I buy the Jif natural (which comes in plastic) and I eat it maybe once a year. I primarily leave it in the cupboard for a snack (all my friends like peanut butter) but mostly the dogs eat it.

I put a tablespoon down the empty marrow every now and then as a treat. I'm not going to drive 45 minutes to go buy fancy peanut butter I'm hardly ever going to eat, and then feed it to the dogs...
>>
>not using spoons for PB
lol
How do you get that last bit under the lip of the jar?
>>
>>7285439
> tells me I'm trying to loosen up my boi pussy

Meanwhile you are flitting around your house in panties and a chastity device on your feminine benis, making PB&J sandwiches for your girl and her lover while they are busy in your bed. I bet you hold your knife with your sissy pinky up while you scrape peanut butter out of the jar.

Sorry for being a fucking man and have no time to deftly ninja scrape a sandwich.
>>
>>7285718
Finger master race reporting
>>
>>7285714
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>7282603
this is a really good way to not enjoy a meal ever
i agree with most points but you need onions and spices
>>
>>7282584
Dry lentils.

A pound of hotdog is $2.50, 900 calories, 600 from fat, and 50g of protein.

A pound of lentils is $1.00, 1600 calories, almost none from fat, and 120g of protein.

Poors who eat hot dogs have been cucked by the meat industry.
>>
>>7285792
>this is a really good way to not enjoy a meal ever
>i agree with most points but you need onions and spices
The goal was cheapest healthy diet, not most enjoyable diet. A bland meal can be okay now and then, but you've got to sacrifice the other criteria to some extent if you want tasty meals.
>>
>>7285750
>spreading PB on bread with your fingers
Better man(?) than I. I've tried. I tear the bread trying to use my fingers. Spoon all the way. One spoon for PB and another for J or N.
>>
>>7285802
of course it should be cheap but those are 5-10 euros a month that you can save somewhere else

you could eat a lot cheaper than your post suggested if you really needed to and it would still taste infinitely better than meals without spices and onion
>>
>>7285379
not OP, but try NOT getting a job and you have to live off with a few pennies to spend for meals. Not everybody can get money and even if they did, it's mostly to pay bills and shit and little for everything else.

The reason you're saying shit on this is because you never once experienced living like a poorfag. So until you do, shut the fuck up if you have nothing to contribute.
>>
>>7282534
If you're living on an extremely low budget you actually need those calories.
>>
>>7285796
Lentils are not a complete protein so the comparison is not very fair.
Also eating a pound of lentils can be tricky and I like lentils.

But hotdogs are pretty shit since there are better sources for proteins, or calories, or fat.
Rice+Lentils is a complete protein for example which is superior to hotdogs.
If you sprout lentils they will become a complete protein too. (protein will have all amino acids, not saying the lentils suddenly become 100% protein)

Whey protein is also a lot cheaper than hotdogs for protein, and it's a complete protein.
>>
For one person?
Breakfast: oatmeal and a multivitamin
Lunch: hunger and sadness
Dinner: Rice, beans, chicken, and mixed veggies

10lb oatmeal is like 8$ from costco and has lasted me a month eating oatmeal every day since I got it (I haven't even made dent)
25lb rice is like 20$ and has lasted myself and my 2 roomates for 3 months, and we're about half way through
No idea on the cost of dried beans as we always get the cans, but ill put the price at 2$ per lb
Chicken breasts are expensive as hell at 12$ per bag, and each bag lasts about a week
Mixed veg can be found for 7$ per 5lb bag

Let's say the oatmeal and rice last a year
Your cost per month is like 62$ per month, brought down to 14$ if you omit chicken
>>
bumping this because i want to figure out how to live on food worth $20/week or less 'cause I got a low blow on my finances and need to tighten my wallet.

Eggs are so damn expensive now at $3-4/dozen and they're medium.

Hotdogs usually sell at $1.50 per 8 pack that tastes like shit. I'd get it at 80c if I'm lucky on certain days, or if I go REAL far in places where they sell them as such.

I can get a 5lb bag of rice for $3

a 1lb bag of frozen mixed veggies sell for $1 each

a fully cooked small rotisserie chicken (around 3-5 lbs) usually sell for $7. I often use that as a basis when I buy Fresh Chicken normally. Now I have to rethink on what's the best way to buy meat for cheap. Some dollar stores do sell $1 chicken for an awfully small pair of drumsticks.

Ramen is $1.50 for half a dozen

Bread is usually at $2

So anything else you guys recommend me to buy that would cost me less than $20 total and can last for a week or longer is helpful.
>>
liver once a week
bone broth
whole chickens roasted and then used bones for soup
onions
oranges
white rice
potatoes
salt
sugar
oats
milk
eggs
>>
>>7286301
You could easily add some whey protein to lunch.
It's like 40 euro cents added daily here in Yurop.
Don't know if US is more expensive for whey
>>
>>7286331
>bone broth

Why such a silly/trendy name for plain ol' stock, which has been a cornerstone of cooking since well before you were born?
>>
File: 1355536568602.jpg (149KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1355536568602.jpg
149KB, 5000x5000px
>>7286360
people must love you
>>
>>7286376

that's not answering the question, foolio.
>>
>>7286360
it's what people who followed the paleo diet started calling it.
>Why such a silly/trendy name
now guess why.
>>
>>7286391

OK, so why are you perpetuating that silly naming?
>>
>>7286394
i'm not the person who called it bone broth. maybe they only started making it or heard of it once paleo dieters got a hold of it and made it trendy.
>>
>>7286394
he probably did it so nobody will boil water with stock cubes to make the other kinda broth
>>
File: 1372201929719.jpg (29KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1372201929719.jpg
29KB, 500x367px
>>7286384
I have a book named "Nourishing Traditions" and in it there are recipes based around bones that have been cooked for many hours to extract flavour and nutrients. These recipes are referred to as "Broths or Stocks" apparently the difference, according to my book, is that broths are not really measured or calculated, just some bones thrown in water with salt and veg. Whereas a stock is a consistent, measured formula usually made in kitchens for future recipes.
There is your answer you colossal weirdo. Additionally, maybe not everyone knows what "stock" refers to..The dictionary has 7 definitions related to the noun form of the word "stock" and only 3 for broth. which is more efficient at conveying my intended message?

I must say though, after years of browsing this forum I have never been more irritated than I am now by your confusing display of inanity and pettiness.
I hope life improves your mode of person-hood.
>>
>>7284235
>expensiver
>>
>>7284063
man maybe you live somewhere where food is subsidized and cheap but up here I'm not getting five pounds of rice for five bucks. a head of cauliflower is $7!
>>
>>7286425
>. Additionally, maybe not everyone knows what "stock" refers to

It's a fucking cooking board. If people don't know what "stock" is then why are they here? It's one of the most fundamental parts of cooking.
>>
>>7286425
>which is more efficient at conveying my intended message?

The original, correct, term. If people don't know what that means they are welcome to look it up using a dictionary, or the online equivalent.
>>
>>7282387
Hot dogs sound problematic as long term consumption could lead to some heart issues if you're eating them daily.
>>
>>7282417
Actually just a whole potat is healthier than ramen.
>>
>>7286487
Betty White supposedly eats a hot dog everyday, but other people are saying she's a vegetarian, so I guess my point is you can't trust anybody.
>>
>>7286478
>>7286482
>getting blasted for saying broth instead of stock
salty bunch, aren't ya? or I guess it would be accurate to use the proto-germanic word "saltom" because age defines relevance.

Also for the fun of continuing this shit-flinging extravaganza here is a tidbit I pulled off wikipedia
"The difference between broth and stock is one of both cultural and colloquial terminology but certain definitions prevail. Stock is the liquid produced by simmering raw ingredients: solids are removed, leaving a highly flavored liquid. This yields classic stock as made from beef, veal, chicken, fish and vegetables.

Broth differs in that it is a basic soup where the solid pieces of flavoring meat or fish, along with some vegetables, remain. It is often made more substantial by adding starches such as rice, barley or pulses.

Traditionally, broth contained some form of meat or fish; however, nowadays it is acceptable to refer to a strictly vegetable soup as a broth"

Considering I do leave the bits of fat and meat in my BROTH I will continue calling it such.
>>
In my country there are no different words for broth and stock.
>>
>>7285330
We have them but they're quite a bit more expensive than rice. You can get them cheap if you live in an area with a lot of slavs.
>>
A human can survive on nothing but potatoes with butter and water
>>
File: BeansNRice.png (114KB, 1305x765px) Image search: [Google]
BeansNRice.png
114KB, 1305x765px
>>7282387
If in US, start with bread. wheat/flour is best $/calorie, even beating rice (costco prices for bulk, walmart for others)

$0.45 Homemade bread 1883cal 46.5g Protein
3.5x ==$0.09 1 cup Flour 455__13
1x ==$0.11 1 Tbsp Butter 100__0
1x ==$0.03 1.5tsp yeast 13__1
2x ==$0.02 1 Tbsp Sugar 59__0

$0.19 1 banana 105__1.3
$0.66 handful dried cherries 130__1
$0.28 16 Wheat Thins 140__2
$0.33 1 can Coke 140__0
$0.17 2tbsp Peanut Butter 190__7
$0.32* 1/4cup(dry) Chickpeas 110__11
$0.86* 1 Chicken tender 190__12
$0.25* 1/4Cup Peanuts 170__8
$0.20* Chicken Ramen 380__10
$0.38 Ramen instant lunch 290__7
$0.27* 1/2 cup pasta sauce 90__2
>>
>>7286425
fuck you and your Sally Fallon too. it's called stock.
>>
>>7286697
no, it's because you said "bone broth", as in, stressing that it's made from bones. only plebs to whom this is a foreign concept and who think you can make "stock" from little cubes actually need this reminder.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.