[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are mashed sweet potatoes a thing? Wanted to do them with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: sweetpotato.png (268KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
sweetpotato.png
268KB, 600x415px
Are mashed sweet potatoes a thing?

Wanted to do them with bifteki and a salad
>>
yes, you can mash them
>>
no, you can't mash them
>>
maybe, you may be able to mash them
>>
Perhaps not, you may not be able to mash them.
>>
The answer you're looking for is potato
>>
I can count to potato
>>
6 posters, 6 replies. You did it /ck/
>>
>>7281744
That's not counting the OP though
>>
>>7281705
Yes they are. Much better with baked sweet potatos Not boiled
>>
Cold mashed sweet potatoes are delicious.
I don't know what black magic occurs over night in the fridge, but they taste extra sweet when cold. At least to me!
>>
>>7281744
And you ruined it. Good job.
>>
>>7281705
Yes.
For a quick side dish:
Microwave covered diced and peeled sweet potatoes until cooked.
Mash them with a fork with a little bit of butter, pepper and curcuma.
10 minutes max and you have a super healthy side dish.
>>
>>7281705
Oh yes, add some cinnamon
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 318x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 318x475px
>>7281705
Yes, and I've done a combo of sweet potato and parsnip (2 to 1 ratio). Awesome topping for a shepherds pie.
>>
>>7281705
dice into small cubes and deep fry till crispy, and use them like bacon bits/croutons
>>
>>7281705
you can add sauteed leek and/or onion, it's GOAT.
>>
>>7281893
>Cold mashed sweet potatoes are delicious.

Came to post this. Had this for christmas and was really good.
>>
>>7281705
I tried once, and the masher exploded. Nearly lost my entire left hand. I think it's impossible.
>>
>>7281705
>a thing

Anything that exists is "a thing". Mashed sweet potato exists. Fuck you.
>>
>>7283972
When I was in the military they had sweet potato pie which tasted similar to pumpkin pie.
>>
>>7284124
Duh nigga
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.