[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An evil demon appears before you and gives you a choice. One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: expert_in_your_culture.jpg (106KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
expert_in_your_culture.jpg
106KB, 500x375px
An evil demon appears before you and gives you a choice. One of these groups will disappear forever, the other will double in size:

1. White people who only eat flavorless grey goo and make gagging noises when they see, taste, or smell anything good

2. White people who are overzealous about other people's culture and get butthurt when they don't get chopsticks at a Thai restaurant

Which do you choose?
>>
>>7281660
>>>/pol/
>>
keep 1
>>
In before butthurt white people
>>
>>7281660

0/10
>>
Why can't we just get rid of white people, period?
>>
Spurned by a Thai girl again, /pol/? Or was it a white girl this time? The one you really didn't ask out, but stared intently and followed places mutely expecting her to somehow read your mind, see through your repulsive and seemingly dangerously insane outer shell, and then passionately fall for you?
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (23KB, 350x487px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
23KB, 350x487px
>>7281681
Speaking from experience, m'lord?
>>
you crackers are a sensitive bunch

also sage
>>
My brother read about the Chinese only menu and got really obsessed over it. So the next time we went out for Chinese food he demanded it. Of course he couldn't read any of it so he asked the waiter to translate. She didn't know what to do so she got the manager. The manager tried to describe the items but he seemed really uncomfortable and none of it made sense. It was awkward as fuck and my brother just ended up getting Singapore noodles.

So I pick 1
>>
>>7281707
you know phones now have OCR translate from other languages now? what year was this?
>>
>>7281660
Fuck white people. They ALL make sweeping generalizations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.