[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that's absolutely crazy about these little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: iPhoneUpload_ht5fxac8qf.jpg (505KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
iPhoneUpload_ht5fxac8qf.jpg
505KB, 1200x1600px
Am I the only one that's absolutely crazy about these little pinwheel sandwiches?

I get some every time I go to Walmart. They're overpriced as hell but I can't help it. They're so good.
>>
>>7281624
They're just wraps that was cut into smaller pieces... you can make them yourself for less.
>>
>>7281624
Never been a fan of wraps. The cold flour tortilla doesn't cut it for me.
>>
>>7281624
I dig them too. These are something you should make on your own though. I'll still buy them pre-made from time to time just because I'm lazy sometimes or forgot to pack a lunch for the day
>>
>>7281640
>things a poor fag would say
>>
>>7281624
White person detected.
>>
I always end up ripping off a layer of tortilla and there's never enough meat. Plus the cheese is always tasteless and only serves to add an extra bit of fat to the sandwich. They're ok, I guess...
>>
>not getting the ones at costco that are ~2x the size and way better

why
>>
>>7281624
Amazing, but better made at home. Will probably eat some for dinner now.

>>7283631
You need some type of sauce to make it worthwhile. Veggie cream cheese is my personal favorite
>>
>>7281624
It's a compressed spiral sandwich. Next time you make a sandwich, trim it up and cut it into squares, then press them down on top of eachother until you have a maximally dense cubewich. It's like future food.
>>
>>7281624

'pinwheel sandwiches" in general are alright yeah, can't say I've had any experience with walmarts though.

I've had their pre made subs before and their potato salad and didn't enjoy either one. I guess the popcorn chicken is alright but that would be hard to fuck up isn't a flavorful think to begin with so yeah i just tend to avoid the shit they make.
>>
They arent sandwiches you inbred cunts
>>
>>7281624
I love them too OP, you can actually make without even using flour tortillas, just trimmed the crust off of white bread and then flatten it with your hands or something like a rolling pin or jar on it's side.
>>
>>7281624

Why the fuck do you keep making this thread? I swear I've seen this exact thread like 3 months ago...
>>
>>7283686

Why would I make a cubewich when I want a twistwich?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.