[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tastes that perplex you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: rosemary.jpg (9KB, 167x300px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary.jpg
9KB, 167x300px
>rosemary

This shit leaves an after taste like babushka's perfume, why the fuck people are eating this.
>>
Because of roast lamb.
>>
>>7280423
Because you are a sensitive individual and/or use it improperly?

i.e. a faggot
>>
>>7280423
It's very good against chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, beef, pork and lamb. Even some fish. Useful stuff.
>>
>>7280423
Not everyone has defective tastebuds.
>>
>>7280423

Rosemary is absolutely crucial as a roasht chicken stuffing...

... Are you just eating your rosemary by the handful?
>>
>>7280423
how about you take your shit taste and shove it down your dickhole you miserable excuse for a functioning individual
>>
File: oh dog wat doned.gif (908KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
oh dog wat doned.gif
908KB, 300x169px
>when the rosemary defense force rolls up
>>
Rosemary is absolutely god tier I put it in just about everything
>>
ITT: children desperately defend their babby herb.
>>
you probably use too much

if you're using dried stuff a pinch at most will do
>>
>>7280480
gross, how deep into weeb do you have to be to be exposed, let alone save, this type of shit?
>>
I also am not a fan. I used it in recipes that called for it all the time until fairly recently. But to me the taste is just so overpowering and unpleasant that now I leave it out entirely.

Could be using too much like that one anon said but I always used the amount called for in recipes so idk.
>>
File: prod-naanchips-rm.jpg (22KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
prod-naanchips-rm.jpg
22KB, 250x353px
OP confirmed ultima pleb
Depart post haste
>>
I only use fresh rosemary with roasts.

I find dried rosemary crunchy, pungent, and unbearable. Smells like the shit you find in clothing freshener satchels.
>>
>>7280512
>see something asian
>"lmao I fucking hate weebs"

poorly meme'd reddit, you're not fitting in
>>
>>7280578
No, it's literally a .webm clip from some /b/esque waifu kawaii shit whereupon you should just eat a 9 mil to the frontal lobe (I prefer that because you should fail at failing, then eat all your meals through spoons).
>>
>>7280599
I just saved it as a reaction image, the fact that you know where it's from speaks more poorly of you than it does me, and being an autistic fucking sperg retard because you got triggered by the sight gook chicks is even more amazingly spastic. Enjoy your spectrum disorder mamma's special little boy.
>>
>>7280619
Nice conjecture, guess you're confirming my assumptions while still being exposed.

When you've been around the electronic block as long as I have, you can attest to things without subscribing to them. Either way, don't respond to me.
>>
>>7280526
>>7280423

Are you sure you're not thinking about thyme?

Thyme is far easier to overdue than rosemary.

Rosemary is far more forgiving.
>>
>>7280423

Agree 100 percent. Perfume herb. Ruins everything.
>>
>>7280423
You might be using too much. Or you just might not like it. That's ok. You can like or dislike whatever you want. Other people can, too. You're going to have to learn to deal with that.
>>
I like earthy flavors and I like rosmary
>>
It's an important part of a good steak dinner.
>>
Just move back to the Midwest. You'll find plenty of people there who hate food with flavor.
>>
>adding dry rosemary will make your dishes taste like pine and add bits of hard, dry particles that ruin the over all texture of your food
>>
>>7280599

>on 4chan
>>
>>7280423
I fell for the fennel meme
>>
>>7280423
Coriander and parsley
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 1356x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 1356x927px
Uhh
>>
File: 1448420872148.gif (1000KB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
1448420872148.gif
1000KB, 315x236px
>>7280512
>>7280512
>>7280512

>asking this question on a jap image board
>>
>the GOAT slightly peppery aroma of freshly picked rosemary
makes me fucking cum every thyme
>>
>>7280640
>When you've been around the electronic block as long as I have
holy shit what a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1453076003351.png (136KB, 471x411px) Image search: [Google]
1453076003351.png
136KB, 471x411px
>>7280480
Sorry, mutant. Not everyone can be as defective as you.
>>
File: curry leaf.jpg (964KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
curry leaf.jpg
964KB, 2592x1944px
See this shit? Fuck this shit, I hate it. It literally smells just like shit and decimates my digestive tract, even in the minute amounts used in Ramen. Curry Leaf, or 'sweet neem leaves.' I love the taste of curry though. I'm going to try to find a way to mask the smell when I start making it instead of buying it from the store.
>>
>>7284411
"Curry" is an English term for a saucy dish containing lots of spices. The botanical term is quite separate. Most curries don't contain actual curry leaf, but you're a total pleb for not liking it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.