[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a recipe thread for us poorfag college students?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Corn.jpg (113KB, 1000x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Corn.jpg
113KB, 1000x1507px
Can we have a recipe thread for us poorfag college students?
>>
Sandwich:
Ingredients
Bread
Some stuff
Put some stuff on a piece of bread then put the bread on the stuff. Enjoy.
>>
chili dog
take canned chili heat in microwave for 2 minutes
take hot dog heat in microwave for 40 seconds
take hot dog bun put hot dog in it pour chili over the top of hot dog.
>>
Ok I'll pussy something for you. Looks like high class Italian but is the easiest thing ever. Minicotti. Mix one third grated mozzarella one third spinach ( frozen works best ) and one third cottage cheese. Add some Italian seasoning. Cook Minicotti shells to all dente. Please leave if you don't know what that is. Stuff shells with cheese and spinach mix. Cover with any spaghetti sauce and bake. Add done parmesan if your not that poor. Enjoy with wall Mart garlic bread.
>>
Bachelor chow.

Dice and fry up the veg (onions, carrots, celery, bell peppers, hot peppers, spinach, kale).

fry the meat, set aside.

fry up the vegetables.

boil brown rice and/or potatoes, combine everything.

eat it varying up with different hot sauces and/or tortillas.
>>
>>7279979
Fried Rice

>Cook Rice in rice cooker or pot
>fry some vegetables and meat
>add garlic, soy sauce, honey, whatever you want
>When the vegetables are done add the cooked rice to the pan
>mix together, keep adding soy sauce until you think it tastes good

wha la, the last 2 years of my life
>>
>>7279979
Cook like an adult you pleb. Look up recipes you're interested in or lurk to find ideas for new ones. Just shop at Costco to get shit super cheap
>>
>>7280150
you just described every dish ever made

/thread
>>
Chicken is by far the cheapest meat you'll find. I can often find certain perpackaged chicken thighs/wings for $1/lb, preseasoned too. Just cook in some oil in a pan or in the oven if you want. Add some herbs and salt and pepper, it's great.

Buy a whole ball of lettuce instead of the packages of salad, add some dressing, and if you're feeling rich, a tomato or something.

You can make omelettes very easily and cheaply. Just throw some vegetables (tomato, onion, spinach, mushroom, etc.) in a pan in a bit of butter for a few minutes, add eggs on top and scramble or just make sure it covers the vegetables. Flip it when it gets to be kind of solid and add some cheese.
>>
>>7280230
You need to use day old (aka old dried) rice to make good fried rice senpai
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.