[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most delicious looking and tasting food you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1450771421687.jpg (213KB, 1054x846px) Image search: [Google]
1450771421687.jpg
213KB, 1054x846px
What is the most delicious looking and tasting food you have ever eaten in your entire lifetime?
>>
Smoked pork belly
>>
File: beef and a half.jpg (552KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beef and a half.jpg
552KB, 1600x1200px
a beef-and-a-half
>>
>>7279971
Should have mentioned fast food doesn't count.
>>
>>7279975
>it's informal dining, therefore it must be fast food

oh u
>>
oysters
>>
cape rock lobster
>>
File: Judge_Mills_Lane.jpg (51KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Mills_Lane.jpg
51KB, 200x300px
>>7279971

>white bread
>>
>>7281075
the bread is merely a neutral delivery method for the meat
>>
Mama's potato soup with saltines.
>>
>>7279961
Chicken Bryan from carrabbas
>>
>>7281081

your mom's fat fuckin' ass is a neutral receiving method for my meat
>>
>>7279961
I honestly am not sure. Depends so much on the setting and mood, doesn't it?

I once had a stew with boar, served in a hollowed-out big dark loaf of tough bread, that had been made into a kind of bowl (think Jack-o-lantern).
That was in the Czech Republic. It was also just a brilliant place, looked like some viking meadhall, and right on the bank of a river.

I had the best lasagna of my life, with the perfect glass of red wine, in a basement restaurant in Rome. I remember it as heavenly, but I was 18 and had never been to Rome before, and a little drunk.

Also, Pad Thai from a streetfood-stall in Thailand, once. Was just a mouth-orgasm. Bought pad thai from half a dozen other stalls I passed on that vacation, hoping to relive it. Did not happen.
>>
The most delicious food I've ever had was the first bite of a fried peanut butter and tomato jelly sandwich. Every other bite after that was progressively worse until the last, excruciatingly horrible bite.
>>
File: 1231724124.jpg (18KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
1231724124.jpg
18KB, 620x368px
>>7279961
I started to think and all of the best things Ive ever had were great because I was starving.

My first Mcdolans 2X Cheese burger when I was nine and starved. A chicken queso shit plate from an El rancho after not eating for a couple days.

In recent memory there was a mexican hole in the wall a half hour from me that has some outstanding food, but of course it wasnt pretty to look at.

So OP I dont think anything thats been a mesmerizing sight was actually that good. I cant even think of a food that I thought looked good by itself. My mind goes to deserts but eh...

Oh actually I suppose it may have been because of my age but when i was eight I went to Japan in Epcot, I remember the guy grilling stuff at our table. My family has no cooks and personally I bought my first cast iron a year ago so ive got a long road ahead of me.
>>
My twin sister's pussy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.