[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk fajitas. i am going to make them tomorrow and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fajita.jpg (84KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
fajita.jpg
84KB, 640x408px
let's talk fajitas.
i am going to make them tomorrow and at the moment im going to make pico de gallo and guacamole to put in them. also some sort of meat,lettuce,fried peppers and onion along with some sour cream or something like that.
anything that i should change up or add to them?
what about side dishes, should i have some? if yes, which sides go well with those?
>>
File: bacon-cheddar-burger.jpg (68KB, 624x472px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-cheddar-burger.jpg
68KB, 624x472px
let's talk burgers.
i am going to make them tomorrow and at the moment im going to make ketchup and mayo to put in them. also some sort of meat,lettuce,tomatoes and onion along with some cheese or something like that.
anything that i should change up or add to them?
what about side dishes, should i have some? if yes, which sides go well with those?
>>
>>7279696
i'd go with lettuce,onion,pickles,tomato,kethcup and mayo. as sides i'd prolly just go plain old fries.
it's cool how you managed to be on topic!
>>
>>7279678
i've never eaten fajitas *at home* with a side dish, so i would say don't bother, unless you are seriously jonesing for some beans and rice.
are you going steak or chicken?
>>
>>7279678
What's the difference between a fajita, a burrito, or a taco?
>>
>>7280707
fajita is more the way of cooking your protein, peppers, and onions, and eating them simply in a small tortilla. fajitas never have ground meat.
burritos are all wrapped up in a large tortilla, usually ground meat.
tacos are usually fried in that U shape. soft tacos are just little versions of burritos that are folded over rather than all wrapped up.
>>
>tacos
>fried u shape
>>
>>7280722
>tacos are usually fried in that U shape
Found the amerifatty.
>>
>>7280707
i was wondering about this and did some googling. apparently a burrito is served ready rolled, and a fajita you put together yourself. that's literally the only difference. think a taco uses a corn tortilla instead of a wheat one but that's just a guess.
>>
>>7280707
Burrito: Meat, rice and beans in a tortilla wrap
Taco: small tortilla wrap with meat and condiments only
Fajita: Usually grilled meat, peppers and onions and condiments on a tortilla wrap
>>
that looks so delicious. what type of spices did you make it with?
>>
>>7281170
Mexican Spice
>>
Fajitas is a tex mex dish with Mexican influences. There's a Mexican dish similar to it which is alambres I think.
>>
>>7280699
not sure but i'm leaning towerds steak.
>>
I made Faijtas recently but my steak came out tasteless.. It was like eating the grilled vegatables, guacamole, sour cream and a sponge.. What did I do wrong? The colour was perfect when cut in to strips..
>>
>>7281253
perhaps you forgot to season your steak or just too little seasoning?
>>
>>7281255
I marinated it in oil and spices for an hour but put more oil in the mix than recommended.. Could that be the problem?
>>
>>7281359
im going to guess yes, i don't marinate much but i tend to have spice/oil ratio on the spice side to ensure i get some flavour. that or just marinate longer
>>
>>7279678
fajitas are a sandwich.
>>
>>7281170
cumin
garlic
chili pepper
black pepper
salt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.