[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you spice up your popcorn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
How do you spice up your popcorn?
>>
With spices.
>>
I don't eat popcorn, I'm not fat
>>
>>7278813

Powders of

>garlic
>jalapeno
>ghee

nom

Must have gained a stone from this alone.
>>
>>7278815
Oh.
>>
salt
cayenne pepper
>>
File: ranchmix.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ranchmix.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Sprinkle pic related

>>7278817
Popcorn doesn't have calories...
>>
>>7278813

i salt them individually as I pull them from the bowl
>>
>>7278817
Popcorn is healthy if air popped fgt.
>>
>>7278813
with lobster
>>
>>7278824
but the vegetable oil used to cook them does
>>
>2016
>not putting hot sauce on your popcorn

cuck detected
>>
>>7278817
>Has eaten a bag of popcorn every day for almost 6 years
>120lbs
>>
>>7278845
do you suddenly become obese when you consume any amount of vegetable oil?

are you on a 0 calorie diet?
>>
File: arare popcorn.jpg (214KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
arare popcorn.jpg
214KB, 500x375px
>>
>>7278851
fat piece of shit
>>
1/2 cup kernels, 3 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 teaspoon flavacol popped in a whirly popper.
>>
>>7278871
>flavacol
I'm not going to look this up and I just assume it's a made up thing.
>>
>>7278813
With peas and a cream sauce
>>
File: 2045.jpg (260KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2045.jpg
260KB, 800x800px
>>7278878
>>
>>7278885
Americans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>7278866
Did I mention I'm 20? Whoops
>>
>>7278885
why use fake butter flavor?
>>
>>7278895
Pretty young to be so fat.
>>
>>7278829
>healthy

In what way? They aren't fattening I suppose, but what health benefits, besides not making you fat, does popcorn provide?
>>
>>7278871
>3 tbs

But why take something like coconut oil and make it bad for you? Less is more anon.
>>
HOLY SHIT NIGGERS THIS MAN ATE 2 CUPS OF POPCORN THIS MONTH!!!! LMAO GET A LOAD OF THIS FAT ASS. HE HAD 170 CALORIES IN UNDER ONE HOUR!!!!!! Some of you project so terribly awful that it is just pathetic. OH SHIT NO NOT POPCORN NOT EVER I AM NOT A FATASS HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD I EVER PUT ANYTHING BUT OATS AND WATER AND SELF BUTCHERED FARM RAISED BONELESS SKINLESS UNSEASONED CHICKEN AND HOME GROWN VEGETABLES INTO MY BODY. I DON'T SEE HOW ANY ONE CAN ENJOY EATING 200 CALORIES OF SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE
>>
>>7278933
it's an overreaction to how many people are overweight and obese. they think consuming anything high in calories makes you fat and unhealthy. it's kind of sad really, because more people would be at a healthy weight if they didn't think they can only eat steamed chicken breast and dry salad to accomplish this.
>>
>>7278921
It's high in fiber and its a whole grain. It's not packed with nutrients or anything but if you're gonna eat a source of carbs you can do worse.
>>
>>7278933
>Some of you project so terribly awful that it is just pathetic

Just so you know, I was playing the role of somebody that thinks only fat people eat popcorn. I'm not actually that person, I'm just not super creative.
>>
>>7278945
the choice was mine I didn't think enough. I'm too depressed to go on.
>>
I usually just pop some in a pot with oil. Salt to taste and done.

But sometimes I try different spices. A little curry can go along way. Sprinkle of vinegar w/ salt and pepper takes alright if mixed well. If I'm feeling really fat, then I'll melt some non-hydrogenated vegetable oil on top.
>>
>>7278847
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>7278942
Fair enough.

I just find it funny when fat asses think they can lose weight by replacing over consumption of chips and other snacks with over consumption of popcorn under the guise of "itsth hellfy"
>>
>>7278939
I can't stand when people even mention calorie intake unless they are /fit enthusiasts. Too many people think low calorie equals health, and they miss out on the fact that eating foods with nutrients the body needs is healthy, especially when combined with a little movement to get the heart pumping.
>>
>>7278902
21 and over anon is when it becomes fattening
>>
truffle oil
>>
>>7278813

fresh parm, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper
>>
>>7278813
>>7278813
I was eating roughly 8-10 pounds of seeds a month. Had horrible abdominal pains because of it. I had to go to the ER. Cost me $1,200 in bills.

I changed to the white seed variety and cut back to a few pounds a month. No issues. Good shit.

Lightly salted, light garlic powder.
>>
>>7278974

This so much.

I walk around at 9% bodyfat 160lbs year round and I never count calories.
I eat FUCKTONS of fat too, because it keeps me full throughout the day. If you have an active lifestyle you don't need to worry about these things, just go for a run and lift some weights, or join martial arts or sports or some shit ffs.
>>
nutritional yeast
seasoning salt
pepper
smoked paprika
curry powder

or

brown sugar
cardamom
cinnamon
>>
>>7278847
You're a cuck if it's Tabasco or cayenne. Habanero is patrician.
>>
>>7278813
Just eat warm kernels

-t.Jack
>>
>>7278813

salt
>>
Any other sweet ideas that aren't tooth rotting or effort like Carmel corn
>>
>>7278813
apparently hot sauce and fresh squeezed lime spritz make popcorns GOAT
>>
File: lawry.jpg (27KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
lawry.jpg
27KB, 380x380px
When I was young (5-8), I would share popcorn with my brother and he would always put fucking Lawry's seasoned salt on it. I think I would've been okay with it if he wasn't trying to make the entire kernel orange instead of just speckling it.
>>
File: oldbay.jpg (103KB, 460x466px) Image search: [Google]
oldbay.jpg
103KB, 460x466px
This shit is great on popcorn.
>>
>>7279988
I grew up with a girl who sprinkled Kool-Aid powder on her popcorn
>>
>>7278859
the furikake never sticks well enough for me and the arare always ends up on the bottom with the rejected furikake how the fuck do i fix this
>>
>>7281047
How black was she?
>>
>>7280856
This. Holy shit. I started because a guy I played football with in high school suggested it and have kept it up for about a decade now. I like it on chicken and mashed potatoes as well. It's not terrible on corn either.
>>
>>7278824
Uhhhh
>>
File: Ajinomoto monosodium.jpg (55KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
Ajinomoto monosodium.jpg
55KB, 550x412px
When I was a kid I once put this on mine thinking it was salt.

I like putting salt and a little bit of sugar, but don't do it often.
>>
>>7281769
popcorn is like package fill for steak and eggs
>>
Black pepper
>>
>>7278890
>>7278897

It's made for movie theaters. Pretty good stuff.

>>7278871

You just made an old man nostalgic.
>>
Toasted sesame oil
Parmesan
Either old Bay, jalapeƱo salt, smoked salt, or celery salt
Black pepper
>>
i just made a bowl to die for
grape seed oil and salt in the pot
bring to temp
add corn
pop
stir in two table spoons of white truffle oil
bit more salt
divine
>>
>>7282691
It's like $25-30 for enough kernels, flavacol and bright orange coconut oil to last a year and I make it at least once a week and get it all on amazon. Some times when my daughter has sleep overs there is like 10 girls here between 6 and 13 and I make 5-6 batches and still barely have made a dent in my popcorn stock.
>>
>>7281168
BUTTER, YOU F*CKING PLEB
>>
>>7278813
Sunflower oil and salt.

Delicious
>>
>>7283259

Yeah man I used to work at a movie theater and the inflation on popcorn is unbelievable. We were probably using less than two dollar's worth of oil/salt/kernels per batch and easily making thirty+ dollars from it.
>>
File: air.png (11KB, 724x445px) Image search: [Google]
air.png
11KB, 724x445px
>>7278824
>>
>>7278851
Enjoy cancer.
>>
>>7280856
this

or just melted butter and garlic salt
>>
'cha
>>
Vegetable oil with kernels. As soon as it's popped add a mixture of garlic powder, cumin, and some chili flakes. Or garlic powder, salt and parmesan.

Or in the pot put oil and sugar and as soon as the sugar melts add the kernels a and close the pot. Salt after popped. You seriously gotta get the thing down though otherwise the sugar caramelizes or burns
>>
>>7278813
BBQ sauce
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.