[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wings baby!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: vQxfDxF.jpg (98KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
vQxfDxF.jpg
98KB, 600x800px
Next Sunday is the Royal Rumble and I'm going to either purchase frozen hot wings or wings from a pizza restaurant.

But what are the best wings I can purchase? I need something delicious, sweet, tangy... My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
>>
>>7277734
Now how in the hot holy hell would we know what the best thing to get is?
>>
>>7277734
Stop being a pussy ass little boy and fry your own wings with a sauce you made yourself. You are a MAN god damn it! You as a species are responsible for bringing a member of your species to THE FUCKING MOON, and you're telling me you want to reheat something another MAN has cooked for you? If that's the case go ahead, call the bull, retire your genitals and enjoy your wings with destroyed texture, pumped full of preservatives, and disgusting taste.
>>
>>7277747
Because this is the food and cooking board. Right?
>>
>>7277756
Do you have any recipes?
>>
>>7277734
She's so sweet!
>>
>>7277770
I have a recipe.

A god damn good recipe.

Can you handle making this recipe?

Its going to take some time and is slightly edgy, but will be worth it. You will be creaming your pants. This isn't just any recipe that when you eat it, the flavor is constant. With this recipe, every bite you take develops into a new flavor, and will take you on an emotional journey in which you will understand the human taste sensory more than ever before.

The only problem with the recipe is that while you're trying to watch some guy get slammed through six tables into an impending death, your vision will be haltered by not only the tears in your eyes, but also your cock, throbbing in sync to every MAN that has loved before us, cracking smiles one by one, knowing you just ate the beat wings that you will ever eat, and YOU, anon, YOU cooked them.
>>
>>7277819
still waiting
>>
>>7277819
Show me the money big boy!
>>
>>7277819
This post is amazing thank you anon
>>
>>7277829

Burnt Scallion Wing sauce

(A) ingredients

10 scalions
1T neutral or peanut oil
Kosher salt to taste
1 cup of (C) sauce
1T soy sauce
1 cup cilantro leaves

(B) ingredients
1Cup smokes paprika
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
3T garlic powder
3T onion powder
3T ground pepper
1T chili powder

(C) ingredients

1 cup pork stock
5 cups apple cider vinegar
5T of (B) ingredients after all blended
1 1/2 cups ketchup
Juice of half a lemon
1//4 cup packed brown sugar

Add all of (C) to a saucepan, bring to simmer over high, then reduce to medium high and reduce by half, stir so no burning. Let cool. Toss your scallions in oil and grill on one side for 8 minutes or so or untill heavily charred. Let cool. Blend all of (A) together untill smooth. Fry or bake wings, toss in sauce.
>>
>tfw
>>
>>7277734

>eating nice food during the Royal Rumble

the taste of Roman Reigns' cock being forced down your throat for three hours will fill you up plenty, just don't eat.
>>
>>7277955
>being this much of a man-child

Enjoy your 0 friends
>>
>>7277961
>>7277955
Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>7277876
GOD TIER RECIPE
GOD TIER RECIPE
GOD TIER RECIPE
>>
>>7277734
Hooters. Habenaro bbq.

/thread
>>
>>7280307
>eating frozen wings

Off yourself, Comi.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.