[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to food joint >they have one of these BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (648KB, 707x677px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
648KB, 707x677px
>go to food joint
>they have one of these

BASED
>>
>>7275026
where can i buy one of these for my house?
>>
>Hi-C

The fuck? Is it really still being made?
>>
>>7275026
this machines suck.
i avoid places that use these
>>
there are probably just 3 main tanks inside, with cola, fanta and sprite zero, plus one with sugar syrup to make the non-zero versions
>>
>>7275026
>local jack in the box replaces their drink machine with this slow piece of shit
>doesn't respond to taps unless you press down really hard like a retard
>i just want coke
>repeatedly tap coke button
>SORRY OUT OF COKE!
>press other flavors of coke
>NOW POURING
>taste "vanilla coke"
>doesn't even taste like real vanilla coke
>tastes like every flavor in the machine mixed with coke
>nasty as fuck
>throw the cup in the trash
>eat my meal with no drink
i don't eat there anymore
>>
>>7275261
No. They no longer make or sell HI-C. It was added to the graphic to fool you.

baka
>>
Fuck these goddamn piece of shit machines. Every drink I've ever had from one tasted like watered-down battery acid. The menus are slow and confusing, ensuring that the less technologically-inclined people will have no idea how to use them, meaning it will take them ten freaking minutes to get their diet coke. Not to mention the idiots who will spend forever trying to cram every possible drink variation into one cup. I stopped buying soda from the restaurants that use these abominations. I can't even get water at these places because of course I have to get it from the goddamn machine.
>>
>>7275376

I agree. I want my battery acid pure, as it is meant to be drank.
>>
I agree that it's a terrible idea to have all different flavors going through one faucet, but you have to be a grade-A retard to have trouble with the interface.
>>
>>7275419
it's hard to use because it's so unresponsive
>>
>>7275359
>doesn't even taste like real vanilla coke
>>7275376
>Every drink I've ever had from one tasted like watered-down battery acid

this >>7275349 might actually be true, except the tanks are water, sugar, battery acid and different food coloring
>>
>>7275427
I've personally never had an issue with the ones I've seen, save for one that was in a poorly maintained Wendy's.
>>
>>7275026
>go to a movie theater that has one of these at 6PM
>they're out of literally everything except for diet coke

Fucking wanted to kill someone after I bought the $7 medium drink.
>>
>>7275466
You should have gotten a refund, desu.
>>
>>7275539
Didn't feel like missing the beginning of the movie and afterward I didn't care anymore. I just don't understand how they're out of everything by 6pm.
>>
>>7275026
is it true that these are in all american schools and they're not allowed to drink water or mail or anything else?
>>
>>7275550
>people drink mail in Europe

Don't you get papercuts?
>>
File: 1444265154473.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1444265154473.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>7275550

>his school didn't have soda quotas
>>
>>7275026
Not a burger, what is this? Why does it say "100+ choices" but only shows 21 sodas? Do normies really care about choices anyway?
>>
>>7275601
when you press on one of the options there's like 10+ additional variations you can choose from
>>
>>7275550

I can't imagine any public school would have a freestyle machine but my school had bottle-dispensing machines everywhere. They even market tested Code Red at my school before it hit the mass market.

Of course there were water fountains but the water out of them was always lukewarm.
>>
>>7275026

Lime coke zero is my favorite. I wish they sold it in cans.
>>
>>7275612
Wow, what a world we live in
>>
Hi-C grape reporting in.
>>
>>7275261
Fuck I remember that a cheeseburger happy meal with hi-c used to me my go-to.
>>
>>7275550
I noticed the opposite when I was in school.
First year I went to Jr. High was the first year they stopped selling soda there. Sure they had Arizona tea and juices (possibly Powerade if I remember right), but soda was a no-no.
>>
>>7275723

They're starting to scale back soda machines since they realized how fat they were making everyone and Michelle Obama started her childhood obesity thing. When I was in high school in the late 90's we had like 10 different soda machines dotted around the building plus the student store.
>>
>>7275359

You might be retarded, because A: everytime I use these, a two finger-couple second long touch is all it takes; B: they dim the icons of drinks they no longer have, so you know before you select it; and C: they literally just add flavoring to drinks when you want, so of course it's not going to taste exactly like the factory shit.

You. Dense. Motherfucker.
>>
>>7275734
It was earlier than that, back in the days of Bush Jr.
Then again, I was in Jew York, specifically one of the counties that decided to raise the tobacco age to 19 not too long ago, so that might be a factor.
Of course it didn't really do shit, because the cafeteria food was still 60% garbage and they kept sweets in vending machines, and the aforementioned sugary non-soda drinks, but that's New York for you.
>>
I never realized how much I need orange cola until I had it at one of these.
>>
I love them!
When I go to Firehouse Subs or some other place that has them I usually get Lemon Lime Vanilla Coke Zero or Raspberry Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero.
>>
File: 1428849026528.png (57KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428849026528.png
57KB, 800x750px
>grape mello yello
>>
But making a suicide from these is a bitch because the screen is trash and it's somehow laggy despite being so damn simple and there's so many options you need 1.5 cups to get it all.
>>
>'''''''''''''people'''''''''''''' that drink soda
>>
>>7275888
>making a suicide
but why?
they don't taste like anything in particular and really only taste sweet
>>
Coke with lime is god tier
>>
I hate these machines. Its more jewery at half the cost. With the old machines at least the spigots don't cross contaminate each other with their syrup pouch.
>someone gets flavored shit
>now everything tastes like flavored shit
>>
Everyone takes fucking forever on these things, thats why I hate them
>>
>>7275579
Growing up in Texas, we were required to drink a 2L worth of Dr Pepper every day. It was nuts, looking back at it.
>>
The Moe's down the street from me has one of these. They consistently forget to refill the soda syrups, so all it usually puts out is plain carbonated water.
>>
>>7275359
>>7275026
>My mom is using one of these machines
>she just wants 2 waters
>tapping button but is off by a little or not tapping hard enough
>line is forming
>i'm sitting there watching
>4 deep line and 1 machine
>she finally gets the waters after wasting soda and etc
>line is 6 deep
hilarious when you're an observer
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.