[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best cheese. And it isn't moldy like frog or wop cheese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 15

File: wisconsin.jpg (34KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
wisconsin.jpg
34KB, 418x328px
Best cheese. And it isn't moldy like frog or wop cheese.
>>
>america
>good cheese

;D
>>
>>7274129
I have never heard of Wisconsin cheese.
In fact i've never seen any american cheese (except Kraft slices) in my life.

America has bad food. Its okay, we can't all be Italy.
>>
Anyone got that newspaper article that reported theWisconsin Cheese Association organised a 'world' championship competition and got their shit pushed in by the Swiss?
Pure gold.
>>
>>7274153
>the only thing wisconsin is known for is their cheese
>hasn't heard of wisconsin cheese

Alright kid
>>
>>7274164
Yes mate.
Its not all about you
>>
>>7274164
>wisconsin essentially half the size of italy
>in a country that is like 30 times the size of italy
you can't really blame anyone for not knowing about american things when few american products get sent out to the rest of the world
>>
>>7274167
I just find it funny because I know nothing else about the state, i just associste wisconsin with cheese, i don't even think Ive had any of their cheeses
>>
>come to america
>they honestly think they're the best at everything
>no evidence to support this
>autistic insecurity if you point it out

It's exhausting having to go along with their little fairytales

Ok b8 thread m8
>>
>>7274176
>they honestly think they're the best at everything
Ignorance desu senpai
>>
>>7274153
Fatass fuckin italian greaseball lardfuck detected, how fucking fat are you.
>>
>go to wisconsin once
>get locked up for 18 years

jfmsu
>>
File: CheeseCurds[1].jpg (2MB, 3456x2161px) Image search: [Google]
CheeseCurds[1].jpg
2MB, 3456x2161px
>there are people who've never had Wisconsin fried cheese curds
>>
File: onedoes0.jpg (24KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
onedoes0.jpg
24KB, 500x280px
>>7274204
there are people who have?
>>
>>7274204
Is this even cheese?
>>
>>7274335
>doesn't know what a curd is

This site is 18+.
>>
>>7274204
Unfried cheese curds are better.
Ellsworth does it best.

>>7274164
HEY
Wisconsin is also known for beer.
>>
>>7274341
>beer
Top kek.
>>
>>7274129
Wisconsin farms have produced some really good blues, actually. You should get out more.
>>
File: 1356487650532.png (94KB, 346x400px) Image search: [Google]
1356487650532.png
94KB, 346x400px
>>7274359
>he's never had New Glarus/Leinenkugels
Spotted cow is shit, sure, but everything else is great.
>>
>>7274360
I'd never willingly eat any of the pasteurised 'cheese' product that's produced in that flyover shit hole tbqh.
>>
>>7274153
Spaghetti stomping wop detected
>>
>>7274153
UR SO ARTISAN I BET YOU OWN 2 LE TIGRE CASETTES
>>
>>7274363
Moon Man is tasty as fuck, also Ale Asylum makes some damn good beer
>>
>>7274167
Few Wisconsin products get sent out of the state alone. As a resident, good luck getting our better cheese or beer unless you intend on visiting. No FIBs allowed tho.

Also, found this website pretty interesting (posted in a burger thread). Sponsored by the WI cheese association:
>https://www.cheeseandburger.com/
>>
Wisconsin is an objectively shit state.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x420px
>>7274512
>WIDF reporting in.
>>
>>7274512
I don't even think american "cheese" can be exported due too food regulations overseas ("this ain't cheese"). perhaps if called yellow milk product with additives, but not as cheese.
>>
>>7274524
Sour grapes, senpai.
>>
>>7274566
Yes it can. Stop making shit up based on your anti-American bias.
>>
>>7274339
>being this shitter shattered because someone doesn't know deep fried dish #723
>>
>>7274566
Then why does McDonald's exist everywhere? Also what does this have to do with anything? American cheese is a variety of processed cheese, the higher end ones consisting of simply a good cheddar and an emulsifier.
>>
>>7274576
>cheese curd
>deep fried dish

Get a death.
>>
>>7274582
because they use local produce and also advertise it. that's why a quarter pounder medium menu comes at about 15$ here. it is only a brand, but even the logistics would be a nightmare.
>>
>>7274588

>>7274204
>>there are people who've never had Wisconsin fried cheese curds
>>
>>7274204
>lol amerifats amiright? XDDDDD
>>
>>7274582
thinking of a company that wanted to sell chocolate with yoghurt filling here. they can't name it yoghurt as it lacks x million microbes per ml. (ritter sport)
>>
>>7274204
>deep frying fucking cheese
>even

Just looking at this makes me gag. Is this like tendies for people who like cheese?
>>
>>7274594
Can you not read? He asked if a cheese curd was cheese, then followed up with not knowing what a deep fried dish was. Nigga doesn't even know what a cheese curd is.
>>
>>7274621
You've obviously never had them, they're amazing
>>
>>7274634
Sorry, I'm a bit tipsy. People who don't know what cheese curds are shouldn't be on a board like this lol.
>>
>>7274621
Cheese curds aren't really very much like cheese in any way except preparation
>>
>>7274621
I'm guessing you post the
>muh flyover
meme a lot
>>
>>7274653
Untrue, cheese curds are unaged, unpressed cheese. Same substance tho
>>
>>7274740
unfermented. as in no mold or whatever - grow up.
>>
File: cranberry white stilton.jpg (36KB, 595x380px) Image search: [Google]
cranberry white stilton.jpg
36KB, 595x380px
This is the best cheese I have had in a long time.
>>
>>7274744
what are the spots made of? that stuff looks like cheese not like the squeaky cheese / cheese curds stuff
>>
>>7274762
read the file name
>>
>>7274769
oh that sound delicious. is it british?
>>
>Poopconsin

"weh nooh cheese!"
>>
>>7275010
>lol i live on the coast so that makes me better
Enjoy your countless natural disasters.
>>
>>7274341
>Unfried cheese curds are better.
What the fuck?
Fresh cheese curds are good enough, but its pretty crazy to consider them better than the fried version
>>
>>7274512
Incorrect, most grocery stores in America are infested with your "cheese"

I like how the WIDF thinks characteristics other than "smooth and bland" are manufacturing defects.
>>
>>7275112
I like that cold, smooth squeakyness of fresh ones more than the crunch of fried ones.
>>7275114
Only one place cries about Wisconsin as much as you do. And that's Minnesota. Are you from Minnesota?
>>
>>7275114
Keep in mind that Wisconsin makes both most of America's mediocre cheddar and pizza grade Mozzarella, as well as most of they higher quality cheese from the mundane to the weird (what other state even has a farm that makes limburger? let alone does it really fucking well)
Just because your anecdotal process cheese is from Wisconsin doesn't change the fact that most of America's good cheese comes from there too
>>
>>7274363
>2013: no one outside of Wisconsin has ever seen spotted cow and it's the best thing ever according to WIDF
>2016: cat's out of the bag, now you WIDF renounces it but some shit no one has heard of is now the best
Kind of like this mythical "real artisan Wisconsin cheese" that conveniently never leaves the state :^)
>>
>>7275114
Umm... no? The taxes involved to sell out of state cause some specialty cheese shops and breweries to only sell in state. New Glarus Spotted Cow is arguably the most drunk beer in the state, and they don't export it anymore. (Actually, last year there was a "beers from across the country" 12 pack that some company put together which it was a part of, but that's the exception to the rule).
>>
>>7275142
>>2013: no one outside of Wisconsin has ever seen spotted cow and it's the best thing ever according to WIDF
This is called a strawman. Its where you make up a false argument that no one you are whining at ever even suggested,
>>
>>7274390
>>7274388
>>7274195
>>7274167
The insecurity is palpable. Why on a board of supposed food enthusiasts is there so much paranoia about good food that isnt American. It's okay not to be great at things other countries have done much longer. Stop depriving your tastebuds because of outdated "Muh America" meme
>>
>>7275156
Why does WIDF think that it represents America? You are irrelevant. Any cheese that counts is from the coast
>>
>>7275142
Spotted Cow is 'muh first craft beer' in Wisconsin, its what people first switch to from college tier beers as they turn 21
>>
>>7275156
It's become habit to be defensive. Anyone not American pretty much just comes here to shitpost and bash America. Like you're doing right now.
>>
>>7275155
Ignore the salty Californian who does nothing on /ck/ but cry about Wisconsin dairy being superior.
>>
>>7275165
over 96.4% of all good american cheese is not made near a coast
>>
>>7275075
what are tornadoes
>>
File: woodmans liquor.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
woodmans liquor.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>7275142
>>7275155
>there is only one person from wisconsin, and only one opinion on how beers taste

You dense? I like spotted cow, but as a smooth session ale. If you are going more for flavor that can pair with food you can try some of their Moon Man IPA, or a darker Sprecher beer. A lot of breweries here, and pretty much every gas station has at least two doors of craft beer.

If you ever visit, go to a Woodman's. It's like an alcoholic's Mecca.
>>
>>7275196
yeah, Woodmans is the GOAT
Moon Man is definitely an elite APA, i'd take it over Spotted Cow in any situation. Wisconsin is most likely the best place in the country to shop for good beer with the excellent local beer, and probably the best selection of out of state beer anywhere in the country, and super low prices
>>
Did anyone ever figure out why Wisconsin makes that one person so mad?
>>
I've tried to import Wisconsin Limburger to the UK but no fuckers will allow it to be shipped by air.

I've had an Austrian version when I was on holiday, but I don't have a clue what it is called - only that Wisconsin Limburger is what I am after.

It fucking stinks like fuck of smelly feet. Makes me laugh erry time!

Anyone know where to get that type in the UK? Aldi and Lidl are german but don't stock it :(
>>
>>7275249
I could pack it in an iced thermos, hollow out a candle, put it inside, seal it back up, and send it to you. But it'll cost you a pretty penny.

That or try contacting all of the major couriers again (FedEx, DHL, UPS, we also have a local Pak Mail that you can e-mail: http://www.pakmail.com/stores/pak-mail-milwaukee/)
>>
>>7275249

It does stink. I've never had it but as young children my sister and I would dare each other to smell it in the grocery store and more than once I ended up puking in the cheese cooler at the store.
>>
>>7275175
>HURR fucking smelly Europeans don't know food
"but maybe you're wrong"
>goddamnit euros wont stop bashing our country
>>
>>7275319
Strong cheese is meant to reek, even parmesan stinks. Why would that stop you eating it?
>>
>>7275350
>Strong cheese is meant to reek, even parmesan stinks
Not like limburger
>>
>>7275181
>anyone who doesn't think plastic garbage should represent the best America has to offer must logically be from California

literally what
>>
>>7275196
>mountains of shitty bricks of brick beer and $14.99 handles of mystery liquor
I think I'd rather go to my elitist coastie liquor store that has everything I could ever want along with "homeless corner" where the stuff that's in your picture gets segregated (near the register)
>>
>>7275333
"America has bad food"
There was no discussion. It was just shitposting
>>
>>7275380
You forget that coastie producers like Kraft produce most of the bad fake cheese, the good stuff is almost all from Wisconsin
>>
>>7275388
>the state of Wisconsin represents the entire United States of America and anyone who doesn't think plastic garbage cheese is the best thing ever wants to destroy America and has literally never even set foot here
WIDF please leave
>>
>>7275385
Woodmans has a huge and cheap selection of both great beer and cheap beer. Not sure why the guy chose that picture but they are legitimately an amazing store for craft beer. They probably have a better selection of good beer than any store in driving distance of you
>>
File: 080533222469_2048x2048.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
080533222469_2048x2048.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
>>7275393
>the good stuff
Yep. It even comes with the mandatory self-awarded award (note the WIDF seal which certifies that this "cheese" company complies with all the required self-certification standards to declare itself #1 in all the world)
>>
>>7275403
Note that no many how many cheeses you anecdotally do not like from Wisconsin, it doesn't make the multitude of excellent cheese any less great
>>
>>7275402
I don't need a better selection of good beer within driving distance of me. My beer selection is fine. Maybe instead of 20,000 additional microbreweries to sort through, your stores could do their job and taste the shit in the bottles. Then you could have say, 100 great beers that actually matter, and then you wouldn't have to wade through heaps of garbage.

Moar isn't necessarily better, anon.
>>
>>7275394
I never stated anything like that. Why are you so upset?
>>
>>7275412
Yes, those mysterious cheeses that never leave wisconsin, until they do and when someone doesn't like it, you didn't like it anyway and now THIS mystery cheese that doesn't exist is good and we've probably never heard of it.

Maybe it's just time for you to accept that obscure <> good
>>
>>7275413
Woodmans in all likelihood has more and better beer than you have access too. These are not mutually exclusive and in the vast majority of cases, places with the largest variety of selection also have the best choices
>>
>>7275415
You absolutely did. And you're the only one getting upset here, WIDF. Daily reminder that whatever your giant cheese factory manager told you, the only people buying your product are Sysco-tier companies making food for prisoners, high school students, and the bedridden.
>>
>>7275403
probably tastes better than most of the cheese made near you
>>
>>7275421
I live in minnesota and buy small batch cheese from Wisconsin all the time. They really do make great stuff, and have a ton of variety.
Not the same person you're replying to btw, just throwing in my two cents
>>
>>7275426
A man can only drink so much beer. I'm fine with the hundreds of beers I have access to, dozens of which are perfectly fine. I don't need another ten thousand boxes of Leinenkugel Seasonal Raspberry Lager.
>>
>>7275433
Maybe to you. Remember that people who grew up eating good cheese from the coasts and europe understand that strong flavors, visible mold, and irregular texture are not manufacturing defects.
>>7275440
To be honest family, I've had better cheese from Minnesota than anything I've had from Wisconsin. You have this company called Alemar Cheese, it's not easy to find on the coast but it is completely unlike anything coming out of flyover land. It could easily pass for a coastal cheese.
>>
>>7275442
So you would not want access to a liquor store that pretty much always will have what you are looking for, gets every limited release etc. and also has dirt cheap prices?

This is such a ridiculous thing to be opposed to
>>
File: 1451731355910.jpg (24KB, 230x202px) Image search: [Google]
1451731355910.jpg
24KB, 230x202px
>being proud of Leinenkugel
>>
>>7275452
I doubt that store has anything I'm looking for, frankly. And I'm not so pathetic that I get excited over $12.99 a gallon bottles of mystery liquor. Get your alcoholism under control.
>>
>>7275451
>that strong flavors, visible mold, and irregular texture are not manufacturing defects.
Wisconsin literally makes the vast majority of America's cheese in such styles

It really seems like you are delusional and have completely made up a concept of what Wisconsin and the midwest in general are like fully not based in reality. I have no fucking clue where you get most of this shit
>>
>>7275469
>Wisconsin literally makes the vast majority of America's cheese in such styles
Dipping something in batter and deep frying it isn't what I meant, senpai.

I "get most of this shit" from living in America, contrary to your belief that I'm from France. I lived next door to Wisconsin for a couple of years and I've visited the state on multiple occasions. It's called having perspective.
>>
>>7275451
I'll look for alemar next time I'm at the store! Thanks!
>>
>>7275461
>I doubt that store has anything I'm looking for
You literally just said your liquor store only has a small basic selection and you are just fine with that, now you say a place with a better selection probably doesn't have what you are looking for?
and I have no clue what this mystery liquor stuff you are talking about is about. We were talking about beer, and what is mysterious about liquor?
>>
>>7275479
>You literally just said your liquor store only has a small basic selection
That isn't what I said at all
>now you say a place with a better selection probably doesn't have what you are looking for?
Larger selection <> Better selection
>>
>>7275476
Yeah you have lived in 20 states and europe and have a great high school education, you just decided to make random shit up afterwards and convinced yourself it was true. Most of these things you state have never before been stated by another person
>>
>>7275452
Don't bother, he's just being contrarian for the sake of it to the point of looking ridiculous.

And that pic was chosen at random. Think of the size of a grocery store (excluding freezer, fresh meat, deli, and fresh produce departments), but filled completely with beer, wine, booze, bitch drinks, liqueurs, and cocktail ingredients. That's the Woodman's liquor department.
>>
>>7275485
>Larger selection <> Better selection
It usually does with beer as breweries give more of their best stuff to good liquor stores. Woodmans is pretty much as good as a craft beer store gets from both quality and variety as well has having extremely low prices. I genuinely wish one was closer to me

There is almost 0 chance that anything you can drive to has better beer than Woodmans
>>
>>7275503
My neighborhood liquor store comes out on "best in America" lists in wine and food industry publications every year.

I've been to some of the best liquor stores in the midwest - Surdyks in the Twin Cities and multiple locations of Binny's in Chicago. Surdyk's was still not that impressive, Binny's was passable but not great.

I seriously doubt anything in Wisconsin can even come close to either of those, let alone what I have access to.
>>
>>7275518
>My neighborhood liquor store comes out on "best in America" lists in wine and food industry publications every year.
Sure it does
Wisconsin almost certainly has access to a better selection of beer than your state, plus probably has lower beer taxes
>>
>>7275527
But I don't need a better selection of beer. If I have 100 great beers within easy reach, what's the point of more? Beer is pretty much linear. A well rounded liquor store has everything. Not just $12.99/gallon mystery liquor and exactly 12 bottles of wine.

How many kinds of sancerre rouge does Woodmans have? How many different kinds of nama sake arrive each spring? Can I get a good variety of St. Laurent? Blauburgunder? Any unoaked rioja? Japanese single malt? Maybe Wisconsin has changed a lot since my last visit but I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>7275518
Better beer selection? Definitely. World-renowned, high end liquors? Yeah, you're probably right because:

A) This is a grocery store.

B) We're a bunch of cheap bastards up here.
>>
>>7275559
>A well rounded liquor store has everything. Not just $12.99/gallon mystery liquor
What are you even referring to with this? You keep saying it but I don't get it
>and exactly 12 bottles of wine.
They have quite a large wine selection, but I not one of you wine guys so I couldn't speak to its quality
> If I have 100 great beers within easy reach,
You may have a few great beers, but you could very likely find several hundred even better ones at Woodmans. You surely have never experienced anything of this quality
>>
File: woodman's wine 1.jpg (398KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
woodman's wine 1.jpg
398KB, 2048x1536px
>>7275559
Okay, now you're just being ignorant. This picture is one of the corners where they have wine. They also have entire aisles of red wine and white wine. Then distinct aisles devoted to different gin, different whiskey, different vodka, etc. Like I said, they have some behind-the-counter shit, but probably not too many $200+ bottles, as it would not be very profitable to keep an inventory of them.

Either way, you can stop posting now, because you've demonstrated that you don't know what you're talking about and are just being contrarian.
>>
>>7275569
>What are you even referring to with this? You keep saying it but I don't get it
You believe quantity = quality

I don't

There are people whose jobs it is to (in some cases) taste and (in all cases) purchase merchandise according to the store's clientele.

The guys who do this at my liquor store travel the world, meeting with up and coming, obscure, and established world renowned producers and bringing back great stuff that would be hard to find at an ordinary store. If I spot something I haven't tasted, I can have a reasonable level of confidence that a guy I trust tasted it and thought it was good. Aside from the bottles in "homeless corner" which exist because there are out of control alcoholics in every neighborhood and hey, they've got to buy liquor too.

The guys who do this at Woodman's apparently believe everyone is an out of control alcoholic and I'm sure 80% of the store looks like my store's "homeless corner".

I'm not interested in walking past aisle after aisle of crap. I am interested in aisle after aisle of interesting, high quality merchandise. Which is why I like my store.
>>
>>7275581
>They also have entire aisles of red wine and white wine
>yellow tail
>little penguin
>"tisdale" whatever the fuck that is (probably even worse than the other two)
What's in the gin section? Beefeater and seagram's?

Btw, every store, even in the ghetto, has $200+ bottles of something. That doesn't mean anything. Expensive doesn't mean quality.
>>
>>7275589
>You believe quantity = quality
How many times do you need to be told that quantity and quality are not mutually exclusive, and with beer they are usually correlated?
>>
>>7275589
I mean what is mysterious about liquor? You keep using this term, but what is it supposed to even mean?
>>
>>7275619
Well, it's apparently not a mystery to you, so why don't you tell us about the rotgut in that $12.99 manager special mystery liquor.

Did you get totally WASTED on it, MANNN?
>>
>>7275608
You know, it would help if you had any idea what you're talking about. It's a warehouse store full of liquor. Because the company is shit at uploading pictures that would hit on google images, you are suddenly an expert and know more than people who have actually been there?

Seven aisles, filled both sides. Two front corners with more pallets of wine and cocktail liqueurs/fixins. Entire outside is fridge section with everything from microbrews to malt liquor. But okay, it must all be shit.
>>
>>7275611
You can keep repeating yourself while posting images that support my (admittedly hastily drawn) conclusions, or you can just admit that your idea of "quality" and mine just might differ a little.

Honestly part of me kind of hoped you were going to post a picture showing a badass selection of awesome drinks, but it's actually *worse* than I thought.
>>
>>7275623
Point to what you're referencing. Go on, I'll wait.

I guess it's mysterious in the fact that nobody knows what the hell you're talking about?
>>
>>7275623
So its just mysterious because it is too far from the camera?
>>
>>7275638
Ok, fine, maybe there's this one aisle that has a badass selection. You got me there.

But I have never been to a liquor store with big hanging signs offering deep discounts on piss beer and handles of mystery liquor, where there was a special section of actually awesome stuff. More like 1 or 2 bottles of something that I'd drink under duress, and everything else is mildly disturbing. Like wow, maybe they have Laphroaig 10 or Hendricks or a bottle of some random Louis Jadot Chablis that wasn't resting next to a radiator for six months. That's what they keep in the "fancy" part of the store, is that a pretty safe guess?
>>
File: woodmans1.jpg (214KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
woodmans1.jpg
214KB, 800x600px
>>7275641
So you don't like America's best beers?

This is a picture I just found on google, looks like it is from over 5 years ago, but this is less than half their craft beer section

You keep saying that having a large selection is bad, but that just isn't true with liquor stores, distributors give the best beer to the places that have larger selections
>>
File: woodmans wine 2.jpg (651KB, 2048x1408px) Image search: [Google]
woodmans wine 2.jpg
651KB, 2048x1408px
>>7275641
>if you can't google better pictures, then it doesn't exist

Umm... okay? You see the general division of bottles on the shelves, well put on your big boy cap and extrapolate that to the amount of shelf space stated in the previous post. And in all of those multitudes of thousands of bottles, there are no goods ones. Is that what you would have me, a person who has actually been there, to believe and be convinced of by you, a contrarian who has no idea what he's talking about?

Well, jolly good show 'ol bean!

By the way, this is proof that whoever's doing their photos doesn't know what they're doing. I tried combing through two albums just to find one single long-shot of, say, the whiskey aisle and it doesn't exist.
>https://www.woodmans-food.com/liquor/
>>
>>7275642
>>7275643
I apologize, $13.69.
>>7275196
Maybe you can give this out of touch librul coastie a clue as to what that is. Or not, I think I'd rather not know.
>>
>>7275673
Doesn't even look like a handle to me.
But I mean are you only calling it mysterious because you cannot read the label? You are talking as tough it is some strange product when its just some normal liquor
>>
>>7275671
>wow we have aisles of blue nun, lindeman's, and little penguin!
Yeah, no thanks
>>7275663
Ok, that's an above average beer selection by my standards, so if I lived in Wisconsin I'd have a wide variety of beer and beer only. But we already knew that.
>>
>>7275685
No, it's not a handle, you are correct on that point, I was wrong. I clicked, glanced briefly, and drew some conclusions that were slightly off technically, but essentially accurate.
>normal liquor
Kind of like the so-called "normal food" of Wisconsin fame. Protip: this isn't a good thing.
>>
>>7275686
>and beer only.
Where are you pulling this stuff from? There is a massive liquor and wine selection, they devote as much space to each as most liquor stores have total space
>>
>>7275673
Appears to be standard smirnoff. Our tavern league likes to keep the prices low, and woodman's buys in bulk/doesn't accept credit cards, so they have low-ass prices.

Just don't buy fresh food (meat, vegetables, fruit, bread) there.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x224px
>>7274129
>Wisconsin cheese
>Relevant in 2016

Sure.
>>
>>7275693
You mean a massive selection of terrible junk product. And what looks to be about a 50/50 mix of real beer and shitbeer.

Again, moar <> better.
>>
I had to google "wop" because I didn't know what it meant, now I have a new nickname for one of my Italybros.
>>
>>7275705
First, the symbol you're looking for is "!="

Second, this is all boiling down to "If you can't google image search it, it doesn't exist!" instead of two people who have actually been inside and shopped there going, "No dude, you're completely off base."

Fuck off, I'm going to go get ready for the Packers.
>>
>>7275705
>And what looks to be about a 50/50 mix of real beer and shitbeer.
Who cares how much shit beer there is when 50% craft beer leaves them with several hundred percent more craft beer than most liquor stores? Its not dedicated to craft beer obviously, its a massive place designed for volume, its what lets them have such a good selection and amazing prices
>>
>>7275712
Wop, guinea, pasta-nigger, greaseball, or just reference the fact that they are half black, they really hate that.
>>
>>7275718
Anon, Italy is a country, not an ethnicity.
>>
>>7275713
!= is deprecated pradeep
>instead of two people who have actually been inside and shopped there going, "No dude, you're completely off base."
These are people who post pictures of pallets of little penguin and wall to wall crates of schlitz to refute my claim that the store specializes in bulk quantities of shit-tier alcohol. Whatever claims they make about me being "off base" were invalidated by that.
>>
>>7275718
I've never seen a black dude with a hook nose, are Jews half black too?
>>
>>7275726
>he store specializes in bulk quantities of shit-tier alcohol
it is not specialized, its thing is it has a ton of space and enough customers to stock all sorts of things, so whether you like good stuff, or cheap stuff you will have a better selection and lower prices than pretty much anywhere else

This discussion is really making me want to go, even though the closest one is probably half an hour from me. might have to go tomorrow
>>
>>7275736
Cool, on that note I'm gonna head down to my good liquor store and get my night's drinking liquids.
>>
>>7275724
It's called "being flyover", and the only interaction with people from other countries is on television. Kind of like Wisconsinites and Midwesterners in general, they have no perspective on anything outside of their bubble. I would've said southerners but that's obvious.
>>
>>7275748
>hating white people
>>
>>7275750
I hate people from certain parts of the country, yes. You should all be used for product testing like animals. I couldn't give a fuck about your skin.
>>
>>7275750
I hate people who won't grow up and thrive on stereotypes. Mainly because none of you would actually say any of your /pol/ shit to someone's face. And you know it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (490KB, 1255x832px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
490KB, 1255x832px
Is it worth it?
>>
>>7275757
Best burn of 2016 and it's only January
>>
>>7275766
>I hate people who won't grow up and thrive on stereotypes
Says the guy talking about large groups of people he hates
>>
I like Sargento cheese.
>>
>>7275770
>google suggesting to trek straight through the ghetto
>>
>>7275777
Different guy.
>>
>>7275724
Only here in America we stereotype like this, no one who actually lives in Europe look at people like this.
>>
>>7275785
Its based on the immigrants that came from these places in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Its not really based at all on what americans think of the people currently living there
>>
>>7275249
pretty shure importing will end in a hefty fine. is it really worth it?!
>>
>>7275134
>Fried cheese curds
>crunch
granted the fried batter is crunchy, but the cheese inside is melty ooey gooey deliciousness, smooth and squeaky all the same.
>>
>>7275165
please stop trying to bait flyovers. We are nice, yet gullible, people
>>
Do we have a name for the autist who literally screams at everyone in the thread when a fucking state is mentioned?
>>
>>7275451
Bongards MN has fantastic cheese. Always make it a point to go there whenever I'm in that part of the country.
>>
File: safer trip.png (506KB, 994x1018px) Image search: [Google]
safer trip.png
506KB, 994x1018px
>>7275770
I would go to the one in Oak Creek. It's about the same distance, you take the 94 for a majority of the trip, and you don't have to anywhere near MLK Drive. But yes, worth it
>>
>>7275780
>Implying that's a bad thing.
The whole "holy shid dae ghetto is so dagerbus" is a meme.
Lived there for 10 years.
>>
>>7275750
I like how race is automatically brought up.
>>
>>7275731
Holy autism.
I pray you aren't being serious.
>>
>East Wisconsin fags

West Wisconsin masterrace
>>
>>7277116
Eau Claire reporting
>>
>>7276237
>squeaky cheese

it ain't cheese.
>>
>>7277120
Wisconsin dell's master race
>>
I did an impromptu beer tour across Europe. Mostly the beer was good but not enough ABV. I ventured upon cheese by happenstance. I redirected my focus and established my goal as beer and cheese.

The Europoors have the best cheese in the world. However, Wisconsin cheese is fantastic. I'm American and I do not like to say something is better than us but I suppose if something is, it ought to be cheese.

I love you Wisconsin. No offense.
>>
>>7278391
>Tourist Trap: The City
>>
>>7278503

>tourist trap the city

It's literally where flyovers go when they're too poor to take a real vacation.
>>
>>7278518
For once, coastie, I agree. The only worthwhile places there are Noah's Ark, the Kalahari and maybe Mt. Olympus.
>>
>>7278531
Noah's ark is shit, go to Olympus's Waterpark solely for the fucking huge wavepool. Loads of fun
>>
>>7275196
Sprechers is literally the only hard root beer I drink now.

Also Woodmans is life man, go to the one in Madison all the time.
>>
>>7278882
I did enjoy their hard root beer, but honestly I don't think there's anything on the market that is better than a good root beer and a shot of dark liquor.
>>
>>7274164
Nobody outside of Wisconsin maybe has ever heard of Wisconsin cheese. Most people don't even know Wisconsin is a state. Learn to deal with it.
>>
>>7280044
???
>>
>>7280044
I always hear the sports dipshits on tv saying "westconsin".
>>
You guys have some weird fucked up accents.
>>
>>7280287
Yeah, I consider the youpers practically Canadian.

Portrayed the whole state talking that way a lot in the media (ie commericals) though for some reason...
>>
>>7280044
Total bullshit. Like seriously. Anything that has real cheese in it advertised as having "REAL WISCONSIN CHEESE".

Anyways, Wisconsin rules. We go there on tour all the time and we look forward to it because gas stations there sell giant bags of cheese curds. Fucking rules
>>
>>7280319
>cheese curds

it is not cheese.
>>
>>7280639
No shit, it's a cheese curd.

Now tell me that cucumbers aren't picles.
>>
>>7280648
read it up. so if this is the famous wisconsin cheese then it'l be that. no clue what cheese is about.
>>
>>7280648
>Cheese curds start off with fresh milk. The milk is pasteurized, much like in the process of creating cheese.
>>
>>7280660
whoever wrote that lives in a country with poor hygene as they can't make cheese out of raw milk.
>>
>>7280652
Learn how to speak English, then learn how to make sentences, then learn how to convey a point. Then fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>7280660
Yes, there are types of cheese curds. They are coagulated milk-- both pasteurized and raw.

What the hell are you trying to convey?
>>
>>7280671
just because it is called cheese doesn't mean it technically is cheese. curds are not fermented, hence the missing taste. OP referred to cheese, and cheese is fermented and grown-ups eat "molds" cheese.
>>
>>7280682
No, it's not cheese. It's a cheese curd. Would you prefer coagulated milk globule? Would that calm your autism?
>>
>>7280308
It's kinda how like the stereotypical American accent in foreign media is usually some sort of Southern accent. It's distinctive.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.